List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shick Returns 2013? Phyllis will Pass Out!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shick Returns 2013? Phyllis will Pass Out!!!

Started by Wentworthmillerbrigh at 2013/02/27 09:26AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/27 04:19PM, Views: 3055, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/02/27 09:26AM
    Shick Returns 2013? Phyllis will Pass Out!!!
    Wentworthmil...

Just wondering, If Dylan is Sharon's Brother as its being rumoured around on twitter...Who will be Sharon's next love interest? Shadam will not last with cheasea being pregnant...sharon will not want to impair adam's relationship with his child...Avery will fall as predicted by phyllis...this will remind nick of good old days? Does this mean a shick return and therefore more scenes between Sharon and Phyllis? catfights and fireworks!!! What do you think of a shick return in 2013?

#2   2013/02/27 09:36AM
    Re: Shick Returns 2013? Phyllis will Pass Out!!!
    DUCATI GIRL

I would love it if the writers give us more than 3 episodes! My big fear is that Sharon will get pregnant by Adam too. I hated Adam until he was w/Chealsea.Now I'm a hater again-damn!

#3   2013/02/27 09:46AM
    Benay

Quote Wentworthmillerbrigh: Just wondering, If Dylan is Sharon's Brother as its being rumoured around on twitter...Who will be Sharon's next love interest? Shadam will not last with cheasea being pregnant...sharon will not want to impair adam's relationship with his child...Avery will fall as predicted by phyllis...this will remind nick of good old days? Does this mean a shick return and therefore more scenes between Sharon and Phyllis? catfights and fireworks!!! What do you think of a shick return in 2013?

Sharon didn't have any problems "impairing" Nick's relationship with his child Summer. So why would she have a problem "impairing" Adam's relationship with his child? Hell, Sharon hardly has a relationship with her own children.

#4   2013/02/27 10:19AM
    Juju4MM

I think after Avery leaves Nick for Dylan, that he is going to rebound with Phyllis, causing Jack to be hurt again by Red

#5   2013/02/27 10:23AM
    LucyT

Quote Juju4MM: I think after Avery leaves Nick for Dylan, that he is going to rebound with Phyllis, causing Jack to be hurt again by Red

I have to agree but If she has to hurt Jack I wish it would be with Ronan.Nick needs to hire a good singer for his club and fall for her.

#6   2013/02/27 10:28AM
    Juju4MM

I agree! I think that is what they are leading up to Jack is smitten with Red again, She still wants Nick we know that, and I think Avery is going to go back with Dylan leaving Nick all hurt! He will rebound with red! And Jack will start using again! Just my thoughts on it!

#7   2013/02/27 11:41AM
    angel276

Quote Juju4MM: I think after Avery leaves Nick for Dylan, that he is going to rebound with Phyllis, causing Jack to be hurt again by Red

Oh please lets hope not. Phyllis and Nick should have never been. Hopefully the writers wont go down that boring street again.

#8   2013/02/27 12:18PM
    Ebybrowempoly

Quote Benay:
    Quote Wentworthmillerbrigh: Just wondering, If Dylan is Sharon's Brother as its being rumoured around on twitter...Who will be Sharon's next love interest? Shadam will not last with cheasea being pregnant...sharon will not want to impair adam's relationship with his child...Avery will fall as predicted by phyllis...this will remind nick of good old days? Does this mean a shick return and therefore more scenes between Sharon and Phyllis? catfights and fireworks!!! What do you think of a shick return in 2013?

Sharon didn't have any problems "impairing" Nick's relationship with his child Summer. So why would she have a problem "impairing" Adam's relationship with his child? Hell, Sharon hardly has a relationship with her own children.

first what is there to fight over . two womene or men fighting over a person is dumb . as for phyllis if she does take nick back she has really lost her back bone. they act as if nick is a prize to win.i want to story line that is going to turn phyllis world upside down. i can't see sharon and nick back together will do that. if it didn't turn her world upside down when he hooked up with avery nothing will unless avery has nicks baby. now that there wouls send phyllis over the cliff. she always coudl say to avery i have a bond with nick that you will never have . if avery would have nicks baby wow oh wow.

#9   2013/02/27 12:27PM
    LilMonkey84

I don't see where Phyllis would factor into a Sharon and Nick reunion. Phyllis and Nick aren't together anymore, and Phyllis hasn't seemed concerned with Sharon in quite a long time.

There may be cat fights, but I think they would more likely be between Sharon and Avery or Adam and Nick, not Sharon and Phyllis.

#10   2013/02/27 12:34PM
    spooner

Quote LilMonkey84:

I don't see where Phyllis would factor into a Sharon and Nick reunion. Phyllis and Nick aren't together anymore, and Phyllis hasn't seemed concerned with Sharon in quite a long time.

There may be cat fights, but I think they would more likely be between Sharon and Avery or Adam and Nick, not Sharon and Phyllis.

exactly.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list