List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/27 10:32AM, Views: 132898, Replies: 4415
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2013/02/26 05:41AM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    trinilisa

Quote ski lady: Love your thread. I've grown to like Adam, now that they have him the way he should have been all along. But the evil he perpetrated on Sharon, no matter how long ago, was a line the writers should not have crossed if they wanted to pair him with Sharon. Yes, it's fiction, but no, I will never, ever like Shadam. I hate Shadam--stopped watching for months when they reunited in NOLA. I hope this current storyline is the final scene in the Shadam storyline. I can't even call it a love story. It is just sick.

I can almost forgive anything except for crimes against children, whatever they are, or however trivial Sharon's character made it in the hallway when she told Nick that he made her get a restraining order on Adam for nothing. Nothing?
    I get the whole wanting to make Adam a villian thing, and have him go up against Victor, but did the writers really have to make him steal a baby, gaslight a pregnant woman, possibly have had a hand in killing another human being (Hightower...possibly), leaving his child without a father, and burn his brother or sister's fetus in a fireplace? I mean, regardless of whether it was fiction, in my opinion, having him commit crimes against children, and the insulting some os us viewers' intelligence by all of a sudden making him a friggin' Robinhood, and pairing him with the woman whose baby he kidnapped, even after she found out? It's just sick sick sick.

#82   2013/02/26 05:44AM
    trinilisa

Quote Gramma2five:
    Quote soapfan42:
    Quote trinilisa: I think that us non-Sharon/non-Shadam fans should have a thread as the Sharon/Shadam fans have one of each.
    It does say "no fans", so I think we should be allowed to wash/rinse/repeat all his crimes if we so choose.
    I, personally, do not post in the Sharon/Adam/Shadam loving threads.
    I really see no need for Shadam/Sharon/Shadam fans to come in and remind us that we're repeating his crimes. There's a reason why I said "no fans".
    Again, this is not a Shadam/Sharon/Adam loving thread, so please expect the washing/rinsing/repeating.

Yes, this happens everytime it seems a non-Shadam thread is started. They just have to come on and post for some reason.

Why I don't know?

I do not post in the no bash Shaddam thread, because I would only bash..I do however look in very occasionally..don't get how some do not realize that in that thread it is nothing but a wash, rinse and repeat as well.

I've never even checked it out; there's enough nauseating Shadam love and condescention (if that's even a word) towards us non-Shadam fans on the board without me having to go through that love fest...

#83   2013/02/26 05:49AM
    trinilisa

Quote Gramma2five:
    Quote soapfan42:
    Quote trinilisa: I think that us non-Sharon/non-Shadam fans should have a thread as the Sharon/Shadam fans have one of each.
    It does say "no fans", so I think we should be allowed to wash/rinse/repeat all his crimes if we so choose.
    I really see no need for Shadam/Sharon/Shadam fans to come in and remind us that we're repeating his crimes. There's a reason why I said "no fans".
    Again, this is not a Shadam/Sharon/Adam loving thread, so please expect the washing/rinsing/repeating.

Yes, this happens everytime it seems a non-Shadam thread is started. They just have to come on and post for some reason.

Why I don't know?

Ps
    Love this thread. Have never disposed a couple as bad as Adam and Sharon. Has always been sick to me. Still hoping Sharon comes to her senses! I still love her, can't give up on her. Very very hard when she is lusting after Adam.

I used to like Sharon. I rooted for her during the Phick affair and after Kassie died. I actually thought that she was too good for Nick, and thought she would be better suited towards Brad. I even felt sorry for her when Shadam first started because I knew she had no idea what the spawn of Saten had done back then. But after she took up with him after she found out what he had done, and abandoned her child just to have him get into her pants, I began to despise her.
    I, too, hope that she can get away from Adam and truely be on her own. If this was the writers' version of an improvement to Sharon, it was an epic fail imho...

#84   2013/02/26 05:55AM
    trinilisa

Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam: Sharon and Adam role playing: Adam stole one of Faith's dolls from Nick's house, and he had to steal or Sharon would not have found it sexy. But any who, he poured red paint all over it, and Sharon pretended to be in labor.........

Dirty talk:

"Throw it in the fire, Adam! That's it!!! Do it big daddy!!!"

Adam: You are supposed to call me Victor!!!! Damn it Sharon! Now, we have to start over!

It's the truth. I swear.

Omg lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey, good job linking the fact that Adam stole and Sharon likes to steal...I never would have made that connection...
    And the dirty talk was priceless!

#85   2013/02/26 05:58AM
    trinilisa

Quote BizzyDizzyLizzy: god bless you for this thread. its good to have a place to say what you really feel.

I actually thought I would get persicuted for breaking with tradition and not hopping on the Shadam bandwagon...glad other people feel as I do...

#86   2013/02/26 06:02AM
    trinilisa

Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam: Adam and Sharon took Faith to park. Sharon looked away for a second, and Faith was gone. She didn't see Adam either. She was hysterical! About five minutes later she found them hiding behind tree.

Adam: Gotcha!

Faith: "Mommie, we were playing kidnapper!!!"

Sharon smiled. "Did you have fun?"

Omg where do you come up with these things?!

#87   2013/02/26 06:39AM
    kenerly1

Quote trinilisa: Well, since we have a no-bash thread, I thought I'd attempt one for hating Adam/Shadam or either one.
    I will still hate Adam for kidnapping Sharon's baby, and I will always hate him for all he did to Ashley/Rafe/Astel/the person whose baby's ashes he stole/his unborn brother and sister. It disgusts me that the writers expect people to forgive Adam's crimes just because Sharon allowed him back into her bed and pants after she found out what a horrible parasite piece of pond scumb he is (and that's an insult to pond scumb!) I think it's horrible that he hasn't apologized to anyone else for what he did to them, but all of a sudden the writers feel that he's a penicle of virtue just because Sharon's slept with him, and him covering up Sharon's arsen is okay because it's to "rescue" Sharon.

THANK YOU for this thread..I agree 100% and I for one hate the way the writers have made our women characters STUPID..No mom, no matter what the Adam lovers say, would bed a man that told her her child is dead and was deformed and remember he even broguht her fake ashes..This drive me nuts that posters come on this board and defend these two.

#88   2013/02/26 06:41AM
    kenerly1

This person does not appreciate when posters go on the NO BASH Adam and Sharon threads I will bet the farm on that!!!! But it was expected. No class.

#89   2013/02/26 06:50AM
    trinilisa

Quote kenerly1:
    Quote trinilisa: Well, since we have a no-bash thread, I thought I'd attempt one for hating Adam/Shadam or either one.
    I will still hate Adam for kidnapping Sharon's baby, and I will always hate him for all he did to Ashley/Rafe/Astel/the person whose baby's ashes he stole/his unborn brother and sister. It disgusts me that the writers expect people to forgive Adam's crimes just because Sharon allowed him back into her bed and pants after she found out what a horrible parasite piece of pond scumb he is (and that's an insult to pond scumb!) I think it's horrible that he hasn't apologized to anyone else for what he did to them, but all of a sudden the writers feel that he's a penicle of virtue just because Sharon's slept with him, and him covering up Sharon's arsen is okay because it's to "rescue" Sharon.

THANK YOU for this thread..I agree 100% and I for one hate the way the writers have made our women characters STUPID..No mom, no matter what the Adam lovers say, would bed a man that told her her child is dead and was deformed and remember he even broguht her fake ashes..This drive me nuts that posters come on this board and defend these two.

Yep; his actions are defended just because Sharon opened her legs for him, and just because he "saved" Faith, after he was responsible for getting Sharon and Faith into that mess with the tornado to begin with; saving Faith was the least he could have done. All of a sudden, the writers write him to do those things and we're supposed to all of a sudden believe that he's reformed and some sort of Robinhood, doing his evil now (covering up arsen, which led to his minion burning down Gloworm, dumping a woman's body in an alley...prostitute or no prostitute, she was a human being, and he tossed her out like garbage) for the good of the people, just because his actions benefited Jack and Sharon? His wife's stepmom lost her business, but, of course, Sharon is more important...because, after all, she's Share-A-Bed...I mean Sharon...

#90   2013/02/26 06:55AM
    trinilisa

Quote kenerly1:

This person does not appreciate when posters go on the NO BASH Adam and Sharon threads I will bet the farm on that!!!! But it was expected. No class.

I just thought that all should be fair, that's all...

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list