List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/27 10:32AM, Views: 135148, Replies: 4415
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2013/02/25 02:24PM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    BrendaJasonL...

Clue: It's been years, since they have touched. Anybody? Anybody?

Ok, I'll tell you the answer- Sharon's knees.

#62   2013/02/25 02:29PM
    ski lady

Love your thread. I've grown to like Adam, now that they have him the way he should have been all along. But the evil he perpetrated on Sharon, no matter how long ago, was a line the writers should not have crossed if they wanted to pair him with Sharon. Yes, it's fiction, but no, I will never, ever like Shadam. I hate Shadam--stopped watching for months when they reunited in NOLA. I hope this current storyline is the final scene in the Shadam storyline. I can't even call it a love story. It is just sick.

#63   2013/02/25 02:39PM
    BrendaJasonL...

I don't like the pairing, because it is bad for both characters. As long as Adam is with Sharon, he'll will always be the babynapper. As long as Sharon is with Adam, she'll always be a fool.

#64   2013/02/25 03:41PM
    Gramma2five

Quote soapfan42:
    Quote trinilisa: I think that us non-Sharon/non-Shadam fans should have a thread as the Sharon/Shadam fans have one of each.
    It does say "no fans", so I think we should be allowed to wash/rinse/repeat all his crimes if we so choose.
    I, personally, do not post in the Sharon/Adam/Shadam loving threads.
    I really see no need for Shadam/Sharon/Shadam fans to come in and remind us that we're repeating his crimes. There's a reason why I said "no fans".
    Again, this is not a Shadam/Sharon/Adam loving thread, so please expect the washing/rinsing/repeating.

Yes, this happens everytime it seems a non-Shadam thread is started. They just have to come on and post for some reason.

Why I don't know?

I do not post in the no bash Shaddam thread, because I would only bash..I do however look in very occasionally..don't get how some do not realize that in that thread it is nothing but a wash, rinse and repeat as well.

#65   2013/02/25 03:44PM
    Gramma2five

Quote soapfan42:
    Quote trinilisa: I think that us non-Sharon/non-Shadam fans should have a thread as the Sharon/Shadam fans have one of each.
    It does say "no fans", so I think we should be allowed to wash/rinse/repeat all his crimes if we so choose.
    I, personally, do not post in the Sharon/Adam/Shadam loving threads.
    I really see no need for Shadam/Sharon/Shadam fans to come in and remind us that we're repeating his crimes. There's a reason why I said "no fans".
    Again, this is not a Shadam/Sharon/Adam loving thread, so please expect the washing/rinsing/repeating.

Yes, this happens everytime it seems a non-Shadam thread is started. They just have to come on and post for some reason.

Why I don't know?

Ps
    Love this thread. Have never disposed a couple as bad as Adam and Sharon. Has always been sick to me. Still hoping Sharon comes to her senses! I still love her, can't give up on her. Very very hard when she is lusting after Adam.

#66   2013/02/25 03:49PM
    Time4Soaps

I hate Shadam and hate the writers for putting them back together again.They are too sick for me.

#67   2013/02/25 04:01PM
    Leel

Quote Time4Soaps: I hate Shadam and hate the writers for putting them back together again.They are too sick for me.

I concur! I'm watching the grinning Sharon with Adam now, sickening! Boo nu-writers!

#68   2013/02/25 04:26PM
    SoapCheer

Ole crazy Skankerella and ole evil Baby Snatcher!Whatta pair!

#69   2013/02/25 04:27PM
    SoapCheer

Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam: Clue: It's been years, since they have touched. Anybody? Anybody?

Ok, I'll tell you the answer- Sharon's knees.

Bawaawaa!Funny but true

#70   2013/02/25 04:50PM
    BrendaJasonL...

Sharon and Adam role playing: Adam stole one of Faith's dolls from Nick's house, and he had to steal or Sharon would not have found it sexy. But any who, he poured red paint all over it, and Sharon pretended to be in labor.........

Dirty talk:

"Throw it in the fire, Adam! That's it!!! Do it big daddy!!!"

Adam: You are supposed to call me Victor!!!! Damn it Sharon! Now, we have to start over!

It's the truth. I swear.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list