List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/07 02:30PM, Views: 125559, Replies: 4407
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/02/25 12:52PM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    Justahousewife

Quote Soapy Ann:
    Quote Crazy Annie:
    Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam:
    Quote Crazy Annie: I can just see it now. Shadam are having sex and Sharon yells out,Give it to me daddy. Adam has to look around to make sure that Victor is not in the room.

Let's be for real, when they have sex, Victor and Nick, will be right there....in line....waiting for their turn.

They actually are already there.I am not sure that Skankarella has Bi polar.I think it is syphillis,That makes a person go crazy too.Yep, thats it.The Bi polar meds are not working. I think she clearly needs some antibiotics.

These are my thoughts exactly! I have actually stated this before.....don't you eventually die from it???? Hmmmmmm!!! Hold off on that penicillin shot!!!!! Just let nature take it's course!

No antibiotics for Sharon...Just give her Placebos.. Now THAT is a job for Mason..I am sure that he can do it considering that it is good for all of the mankind of GC..Save the city Mason,You will be rewarded by all the women and men.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/25 12:57PM
    #52   2013/02/25 12:57PM
    trinilisa

Quote Crazy Annie: I can just see it now. Shadam are having sex and Sharon yells out,Give it to me daddy. Adam has to look around to make sure that Victor is not in the room.

Let's be for real, when they have sex, Victor and Nick, will be right there....in line....waiting for their turn.

Well, you know what they say, when you sleep with someone, you also sleep with all of their partners...especially if you're having unprotected sex...just sayin'...

#53   2013/02/25 12:59PM
    BrendaJasonL...

Quote Crazy Annie:

They actually are already there.I am not sure that Skankarella has Bi polar.I think it is syphillis,That makes a person go crazy too.Yep, thats it.The Bi polar meds are not working. I think she clearly needs some antibiotics.

She wasn't crowned Miss Herpes Simplex for nothing. Prize: Free shots for a year. Oh, and she is also, the new spokesperson, for all the health depts in the United States.

First billboard: A picture of her, and the caption: Got pencillin?

#54   2013/02/25 01:03PM
    BrendaJasonL...

I was just wondering, how she keeps her uterus from falling on the ground?

#55   2013/02/25 01:27PM
    trinilisa

Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam: I was just wondering, how she keeps her uterus from falling on the ground?

Lol you're crazy!

#56   2013/02/25 01:47PM
    cane fan

when the day coem for sharon to be hurt again from adam in soem what,and we know it will happ i hope no one come to her rescue,she need to learn this crap her self dont help her

#57   2013/02/25 01:59PM
    trinilisa

Quote cane fan: when the day coem for sharon to be hurt again from adam in soem what,and we know it will happ i hope no one come to her rescue,she need to learn this crap her self dont help her

I would hope so, too, but she's a professional victim, got it down to a science, so I'm sure she'll find another man to "rescue" her...the question is which one...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/25 02:00PM
    #58   2013/02/25 02:01PM
    trinilisa

"out"...for the evening...talk tomorrow, my fellow Shadam bashers...

#59   2013/02/25 02:11PM
    Lanie1959

LOL! that's too funny and a visual that I will savor for quite some time.

#60   2013/02/25 02:18PM
    LLBG14

Someone should save all of GC and sew Sharon's legs together! Shadam is what is wrong with this soap!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list