List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/03 09:43PM, Views: 129451, Replies: 4409
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/02/25 12:24PM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    Soapy Ann

Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote Soapy Ann:
    Quote Lanie1959: I'm new here it's so glad to see others who see right through this pair. I just wanted to say hi

Hi!! Great to see that yet another person sees that Shadam is sh%%!!!!

thanks it's great to have a place where it is safe to hate this dysfunctional couple.

Shadam would have to come up to be dysfunctional! They are nasty, putrid and foul! There is nothing natural or beautiful about these two freaks! NOTHING!!!!!

#42   2013/02/25 12:26PM
    Lanie1959

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Lanie1959: I'm new here it's so glad to see others who see right through this pair. I just wanted to say hi

Welcome lanie!
    When Shadam first got together, I gave Sharon the benefit of the doubt because she had no idea what her man was up to. Now, I can't condone her behaviour of choosing her babynapper over her child.

me too I was a huge Sharon fan back then but when she decided not to make Adam I was done with her..

#43   2013/02/25 12:26PM
    BrendaJasonL...

Quote Crazy Annie: I can just see it now. Shadam are having sex and Sharon yells out,Give it to me daddy. Adam has to look around to make sure that Victor is not in the room.

Let's be for real, when they have sex, Victor and Nick, will be right there....in line....waiting for their turn.

#44   2013/02/25 12:28PM
    Lanie1959

Quote Soapy Ann:
    Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote Soapy Ann:

thanks it's great to have a place where it is safe to hate this dysfunctional couple.

Shadam would have to come up to be dysfunctional! They are nasty, putrid and foul! There is nothing natural or beautiful about these two freaks! NOTHING!!!!!

I was just being nice LOL! i couldn't agree more with assessment of them I'm just not used to be able to be so free about it.!

#45   2013/02/25 12:33PM
    Crazy Annie

Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote Soapy Ann:
    Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote Soapy Ann:

I was just being nice LOL! i couldn't agree more with assessment of them I'm just not used to be able to be so free about it.!

Welcome.Glad to have you join us.This is a place to be free and speak your mind about your hate for all things Shadam.

#46   2013/02/25 12:36PM
    Wendy J

Shadam do nothing to me. They're useless together. They can be together or not, I don't care. They still and will always suck. Enough said.

#47   2013/02/25 12:36PM
    YandR talk

Quote trinilisa: Well, since we have a no-bash thread, I thought I'd attempt one for hating Adam/Shadam or either one.
    I will still hate Adam for kidnapping Sharon's baby, and I will always hate him for all he did to Ashley/Rafe/Astel/the person whose baby's ashes he stole/his unborn brother and sister. It disgusts me that the writers expect people to forgive Adam's crimes just because Sharon allowed him back into her bed and pants after she found out what a horrible parasite piece of pond scumb he is (and that's an insult to pond scumb!) I think it's horrible that he hasn't apologized to anyone else for what he did to them, but all of a sudden the writers feel that he's a penicle of virtue just because Sharon's slept with him, and him covering up Sharon's arsen is okay because it's to "rescue" Sharon.

YAY!!! This is my kind of thread! I HATE, LOATHE, DETEST Shadam!!!!!!! Sick, sick, sick! It is an insult to viewers that the writers feel that we would look at this filth as some sort of a love story! NOT!!!!! Just plain FILTH!

#48   2013/02/25 12:37PM
    Crazy Annie

Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam:
    Quote Crazy Annie: I can just see it now. Shadam are having sex and Sharon yells out,Give it to me daddy. Adam has to look around to make sure that Victor is not in the room.

Let's be for real, when they have sex, Victor and Nick, will be right there....in line....waiting for their turn.

They actually are already there.I am not sure that Skankarella has Bi polar.I think it is syphillis,That makes a person go crazy too.Yep, thats it.The Bi polar meds are not working. I think she clearly needs some antibiotics.

#49   2013/02/25 12:43PM
    Soapy Ann

Quote Crazy Annie:
    Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam:

They actually are already there.I am not sure that Skankarella has Bi polar.I think it is syphillis,That makes a person go crazy too.Yep, thats it.The Bi polar meds are not working. I think she clearly needs some antibiotics.

These are my thoughts exactly! I have actually stated this before.....don't you eventually die from it???? Hmmmmmm!!! Hold off on that penicillin shot!!!!! Just let nature take it's course!

#50   2013/02/25 12:52PM
    trinilisa

Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote trinilisa:

Welcome lanie!
    When Shadam first got together, I gave Sharon the benefit of the doubt because she had no idea what her man was up to. Now, I can't condone her behaviour of choosing her babynapper over her child.

me too I was a huge Sharon fan back then but when she decided not to make Adam I was done with her..

Esactly. And UI've always maintained that Sharon didn't have to let Adam into her bed to "forgive" him. People "forgive" people who have done cruel things to them. That doesn't mean they had to let them sleep with them.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list