List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/03 09:43PM, Views: 129141, Replies: 4409
    « 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 page:
    #4401   2014/05/14 01:01PM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)
    janetb

Sharon and Nick deserve each other so one else has to be stuck with them. She'd always be showing up for him to save her. Nick never wanted to know the secret, so came up with this theory about the fire. Mystery solved and now they can live happily ever after. He just can't accept that his precious Sharon could ever do anything wrong, especially something that would hurt him. He always blames whatever she does on her BPD or Cassie's death.

#4402   2014/05/14 01:05PM
    trinilisa

Quote Honey Bees:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa: *Spoiler Talk*
    So on yesterday's Canadian (today in the US), that creep pays someone to install a camera in Chelsea's apartment, and he's watching her on a laptop. So while his wife was grieving his loss, he was too busy stalking her! What a sick and twisted cowardly monster this son of a bastard is!
    On another note, his call girl didn't attend his memorial...I was surprised, but I guess why should I be? Nick is the Newman of the month until Adam's return (possibly), so she probably figures that Nick may not put out after she's gone to her former "deceased" stepson/former lover/former sex partner's memorial...

Poor traumatized Sharon would be too upset to go to the memorial and see Victor . She has Nick in her bed now and thinks the secret is solved so doesn't want to upset him. Adam can't do anything for her now and she can't get him back if it doesn't work out with Nick , so why pretend she cares.

Adam will always be a gutless coward. He'll watch Chelsea and Connor and say he had no choice and was just protecting them by faking his death. A real man who loved his family would have come back and faced up to his part in Delia's death. He may not have killed her but thought he did an covered it up to protect himself.

I totally agree with you both. Adam is a perverted selfish creep! What a cowardly thing he is doing. That is classic Adam though, cowardly, selfish and twisted. Too bad the freak didn't really die! Sharon is such a nasty twit. She abandoned her children so that she could shag Adam's filthy ass, but now that he is "dead" she can't be bothered to go to his memorial. We all know that she didn't go because there was nothing in it for HER! She can't beg Adam to shag her anymore and Nick despised him so she will want to make a good impression on "Newman of the month". What a shallow tramp!

She turns offher "trauma" like she does her "bpd"!

#4403   2014/05/27 05:48AM
    trinilisa

*Spoiler Talk*
    So that sick coward was spying on Chelsea on yesterday's Canadian (today in the US). And in the down the road spoilers it said that Adam doesn't like the growing closeness between Billy and Chelsea. Well, Adam, you are the one who decided to fake your own death instead of being a man about everything. So the little stalker/cross-dressing/vent-crawling/baby-killing/babynapping b**tard's feewings are hurt? Serves him right I say! He has a good woman in Chelsea (which is more than I can say for his former living stepmother) but he's too stupid to see that. If only he had burned up in that fireplace instead of Delia's scarf...hey, a girl can dream!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/27 05:52AM
    #4404   2014/05/27 08:18AM
    Honey Bees

Well, it looks like Adam continues to be the punk bit*% that he has always been! The thought of that selfish loser watching Chelsea while he LIVES, eats, reads the paper, surfs the net, drinks and eats....makes me SICK! Adam is pure scum and it's really too bad that they didn't just kill him off...A real missed opportunity. Chelsea and Connor are the best things that ever happened to that vile creep and THIS is the way that he treats them? SMH...Adam's actions are despicable and he is a fool!

#4405   2014/06/18 07:43AM
    trinilisa

I tried to post here last week but it didn't work. So sorry if this is a day late and a dollar short...
    I can't believe that creeper continues to stalk Chelsa and Connor. He's throwing some stuff around, all because he refuses to take responsibility for his actions.
    As for Shimbo, I am actually glad that Mariah is going to totally going to continue to take advantage of her dumb self. She knows what Mariah's capable of, but yet she is narcesistic enough to want to be around hr. She also deserves it since it is clear that she is going to use her so-called "illness" to get away with her hanous actions...

#4406   2014/06/18 11:50AM
    janetb

I guess we're supposed to be feeling sorry for Adam. He's hurt and has to watch his son on a screen and endure seeing Billy with him and Chelsea. It's not working on me. This is typical Adam , only out to save himself and play the victim. He'll return and tell Chelsea he was only protecting her and Connor . He brought this on himself by faking his death instead of facing up to Delia's death. He let Chelsea believe she's a widow and single mother and she's moving on without him. They should have left him dead until the recast came on. There are still so many threads about MM and hope that he'll return. Let it go already, he was fired.

Nick said he's not ready for Summer to be an adult and still has to protect her. Sharon won't want to hear that. She only cares about herself and her substitute Cassie , Mariah. I wouldn't be surprised to see a relapse of her BPD or some faked accident to get his attention totally on her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/18 11:51AM
    #4407   2014/07/07 05:04AM
    trinilisa

*Spoiler Talk*
    Well, I see that on Friday's Canadian, the stalking, vent-crawling, dress-wearing, baby-killing, baby-napping freak got his shorts in a twist when Chelsea was helping Billy out of his jacket because he threw out his back, trying to find the spycam that the coward placed in the nursery. Imagine if he saw them getting it on! He brought this on himself imho; he chose to not man up soon enough (decided to burn Delia's scarf like she was a piece of trash instead) after she had served her purpose to him, then didn't have the guts to face the music so chose to fake his own death. He can clench his fist all he wants...

#4408   2014/07/07 02:30PM
    Floored

Quote trinilisa: *Spoiler Talk*
    Well, I see that on Friday's Canadian, the stalking, vent-crawling, dress-wearing, baby-killing, baby-napping freak got his shorts in a twist when Chelsea was helping Billy out of his jacket because he threw out his back, trying to find the spycam that the coward placed in the nursery. Imagine if he saw them getting it on! He brought this on himself imho; he chose to not man up soon enough (decided to burn Delia's scarf like she was a piece of trash instead) after she had served her purpose to him, then didn't have the guts to face the music so chose to fake his own death. He can clench his fist all he wants...

IKR! This is ALL on Adam. He made his bed...now Adam and his "hands" can lie in it! Adam is still a selfish piece of thrash.

#4409   2014/09/03 08:52AM
    trinilisa

Well well well...looks like the parasite coward will be disgusting us with his presence. And according to what I've read (a very good friend of mine posts in our little group on fb from Soap Town USA) that both he and Victoria will be interested in Billy and Chelsea's relationship. All Satan's helper had to do was show his stupid self and let Chelsea know that he was alive. But it was easier to be cruel and make her think he was "dead" so that he could spy on her. I hope he had gotten more than the eyefulls he's already gotten. But I speculate that he will be cruel and want to take Connor and blame Chelsea for finding companionship. As for Chelsea hooking up with Billy, I guess the cross-dressing vent-crawling stalker would know a thing or two about people hooking up with people they shouldn't; after all, he hooked up with his former stepmother/ex-wife after he babynapped Faith! Either way, he needs to grow a pair and quit hiding behind his son and the spycam! If he doesn't want to see anything on the spycam about his wife moving on in like June or July after he "died" on Jan/31, then he had the power to change that but chose not to!

#4410   2014/09/03 09:43PM
    janetb

Adam will came back to play the victim and accuse Chelsea of betraying him. He'll have some stupid excuse that he had no choice and was protecting his family. Sound familiar? Adam is an evil self centered coward who left his wife and son to think he was dead just so he wouldn't have to face his part in Delia's death. I wish they really had killed him off.

« 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list