List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/07 02:30PM, Views: 122888, Replies: 4407
    « 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 » »| page:
    #4381   2014/04/28 01:53PM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)
    trinilisa

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote trinilisa: TGIF!
    *Spoiler takk*
    So Adam's actions continue to spell trouble for the woman he claims to love. So in Canada yesterday, his "remains" made it to GC. Chelsea didn't want to sign papers releasing it to the funeral home until she had one last minute with her husband and wanted to see him with her own eyes. J think Jack and Victor and Paul talked her out of it. Later on, she had to endure Chloe's wrath, saying all this stuff about nobody would buy a dress from the wife of a childkiller. All the while, that snake Adam is looking at a newspaper article on Chelsea's loss. Can you believe this douche? Look at what his actions are doing to Chelsea! But he's too busy cowering and faking his own death because he can't be a man...disgusting!

You can change the names and you would be describing the actions of Sharon. She did the exact same thing. Sharon and Adam are so much alike that is probably why Sharon is so in love with Adam.

Omg you guys are so right!

#4382   2014/04/28 01:56PM
    trinilisa

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote Honey Bees:
    Quote trinilisa: TGIF!
    *Spoiler takk*
    So Adam's actions continue to spell trouble for the woman he claims to love. So in Canada yesterday, his "remains" made it to GC. Chelsea didn't want to sign papers releasing it to the funeral home until she had one last minute with her husband and wanted to see him with her own eyes. J think Jack and Victor and Paul talked her out of it. Later on, she had to endure Chloe's wrath, saying all this stuff about nobody would buy a dress from the wife of a childkiller. All the while, that snake Adam is looking at a newspaper article on Chelsea's loss. Can you believe this douche? Look at what his actions are doing to Chelsea! But he's too busy cowering and faking his own death because he can't be a man...disgusting!

Adam has always been a punk and a vile selfish creature from hell! Every time he gets into trouble he runs away and covers his own butt by any means necessary. He doesn't care who gets hurt, killed or blamed as long as it is NOT him. He claimed to love his baby and Chelsea so much and yet here he is letting Chelsea drown in pain, sorrow and having to deal with the horrible mess that he left behind. Adam is trash and I wish that they would have jut killed him off. He deserves DEATH!

That is EXACTLY like Sharon. Ruthlessly selfish, a coward that runs away to avoid the consequences of her actions and never cares who gets hurt as long as it is not her. Claims to love her children but will leave them in a heartbeat to save her own skin. She let them think she was dead. Sharon is trash just like Adam. They are a perfect match.

Omg did you see the proffessional manipulative "victim" standing by while Nick fought her battle yet again? And this is the stronger Sharon? lol

#4383   2014/04/28 02:00PM
    trinilisa

Quote Honey Bees:
    Quote trinilisa: Well, I had a nasty flu that I'm finally getting rid of.
    So I see that there is still speculation and some do not believe that Beloved Shictor did the nasty.....lol

They did the nasty alright!!! Sharon came back downstairs and was straightening her clothes and extensions after shagging the old goat! They made id crystal clear on several occasions that Victor and the town tramp shagged.....YUCK!

Thank you!

#4384   2014/04/28 02:03PM
    trinilisa

Quote Honey Bees:
    So I see that there is still speculation and some do not believe that Beloved Shictor did the nasty.....lol

They did the nasty alright!!! Sharon came back downstairs and was straightening her clothes and extensions after shagging the old goat! They made id crystal clear on several occasions that Victor and the town tramp shagged.....YUCK!

On another note, there was an LP sighting on the anti-Scrambled Brains thread!

#4385   2014/04/28 02:07PM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:

I wondered where you've been, hope you're feeling better. Yes, there are still some who can't/won't believe that Sharon and Victor slept together. She's slept with almost everybody else in GC but Victor is somehow crossing the line. SC has said that SN did sleep with Victor and did change the DNA report. There's another theory on the board that Sharon imagined herself going into the lab, but it was really Christine??? She was out for revenge on Phyllis so decided to change Summer's paternity. Another conspiracy theory to get poor, innocent Sharon out of her own mess. Christine would never hurt Summer, Jack or Nick like that. Victor and Mason are still blamed for changing Sharon's meds which led to everything she's done.

I no longer feel like crap with the flu, thanks for asking, but I feel like I am in a rut and need a pick-me-up, so headed to The Body Shop to get some of my favourite scents!
    Anyway, that's pretty far-fetched. It's so funny that even Christine is getting the blame for something that manipulative daughternapper did...

#4386   2014/05/01 10:02AM
    Honey Bees

I am so sick of sneaky Sharon and her filthy lies and secrets. I absolutely hate Phyllis, but it would be worth it to see her come out of that coma so that Sharon can finally get what she deserves. However, I think that IF they bring the Phyllis character back......they will have Phyllis forget what happened and we will have to suffer through Phyllis trying to remember what happened and it will be another year of this horrible, boring and utterly STUPID s/l! These writers must be crack smokers and drunks. It's obvious that they don't care what type of nonsense they write and have no intentions of making the stories believable, interesting or remotely logical!

#4387   2014/05/02 04:56PM
    janetb

Adam is gone and temporarily dead. I'd hoped the MM threads would be gone but some still think he may be back and was unjustly accused and fired. Life goes on, let it go.

#4388   2014/05/03 12:19AM
    Honey Bees

MM is so not coming back. I wish that they would have just killed the character off. Having him "dead" but not really dead, is just annoying.

#4389   2014/05/03 04:51PM
    Soap Fan

Once the new Adam appears there is gonna be a tone of backlash and bashing threads from fans. I to wish they kill Adam off permanently. The has been so much better since he has been gone.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/03 04:52PM
    #4390   2014/05/05 05:49AM
    trinilisa

*Spoiler Talk*
    Well, a fellow poster wrote that a memorial is held for that cross-dressing, baby-killing freak. I guess his former wife/former stepmother/former sister-in-law will show up to be part of it. Wonder whether she'll go home right away and have sex with Nick?
    Back to the vent-crawler, he truely doesn't deserve all the energy Chelsea is wasting on him. I wonder whether he'll be looking at a newspaper article on his own memorial?
    Back to his former stepmother/former lover, she tattles to Jack and Chelsea (waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!) about what Victor did to her, not admitting, of course, that she shrunk her already tiny brain to that of the size of a change purse in order to keep a "man". Guess she needs two more people to play the victim to and fight her battles for her because she obviously cannot do it herself...

« 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list