List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/03 09:43PM, Views: 127113, Replies: 4409
    « 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 » »| page:
    #4371   2014/04/13 02:47AM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)
    77RestlessFan

Quote Honey Bees:
    Quote trinilisa: TGIF!
    *Spoiler takk*
    So Adam's actions continue to spell trouble for the woman he claims to love. So in Canada yesterday, his "remains" made it to GC. Chelsea didn't want to sign papers releasing it to the funeral home until she had one last minute with her husband and wanted to see him with her own eyes. J think Jack and Victor and Paul talked her out of it. Later on, she had to endure Chloe's wrath, saying all this stuff about nobody would buy a dress from the wife of a childkiller. All the while, that snake Adam is looking at a newspaper article on Chelsea's loss. Can you believe this douche? Look at what his actions are doing to Chelsea! But he's too busy cowering and faking his own death because he can't be a man...disgusting!

Adam has always been a punk and a vile selfish creature from hell! Every time he gets into trouble he runs away and covers his own butt by any means necessary. He doesn't care who gets hurt, killed or blamed as long as it is NOT him. He claimed to love his baby and Chelsea so much and yet here he is letting Chelsea drown in pain, sorrow and having to deal with the horrible mess that he left behind. Adam is trash and I wish that they would have jut killed him off. He deserves DEATH!

That is EXACTLY like Sharon. Ruthlessly selfish, a coward that runs away to avoid the consequences of her actions and never cares who gets hurt as long as it is not her. Claims to love her children but will leave them in a heartbeat to save her own skin. She let them think she was dead. Sharon is trash just like Adam. They are a perfect match.

#4372   2014/04/13 02:55AM
    77RestlessFan

Quote Soulsistah: I've thought Adam was a whiny, pouty, gutless loser since day 1 - from when the actor CE originated adult Adam. It just went down, down, down, down hill from there. Nothing these writers could do could redeem him in my eyes. He should have been written off the show when MAB backed him into a corner after the gaslighting and Sharon and kidnapping Sharon and Nick's daughter. He should have been gone after that, not propped to the high heavens shown saving every body's child and their little dogs too! Ridiculous the lengths MAB went to try and redeem him. FAIL!

And I will never stop believing the only reason Adam was paired with Sharon was to prop his character, at the expense of Sharon's. Will LOATHE Sham until my last dying breath. Let that sick, forced "relationship" stay dead. Sharon shouldn't waste one single tear on the sociopath who brought her nothing but pain and alienation!

I think they were paired to show how much alike they are (Sharon and Adam). Sharon is certainly a whiny, pouty, gutless loser from day one. That is why she is so in love with Adam, she can identify because she is exactly like him.

#4373   2014/04/13 02:59AM
    77RestlessFan

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote janetb: There has been speculation that Victor always knew that Adam was alive and would prove his innocence in Delia's death . Wishful thinking for Adam fans. Victor accepted his confession without question and used it to blackmail him. He made no effort to find him, dead or alive until Chelsea insisted. Now Victor's own investigator took money to fake the dental records and lied to Victor. All that pretty much shoots down the theory that Victor is protecting Adam and actually cares about him.

Adam whined and complained when Sharon let everyone think she was dead, but of course will justify doing it himself. It's all about being too cowardly to face up to his part in Delia 's death and be accountable

OMG! How could I have forgotten that? He is doing exactly the same thing! Of course in his mind it is completely different.

Adam and Sharon are two of a kind. I think they deserve each other.

#4374   2014/04/28 12:47PM
    trinilisa

Well, I had a nasty flu that I'm finally getting rid of.
    So I see that there is still speculation and some do not believe that Beloved Shictor did the nasty.....lol

#4375   2014/04/28 12:51PM
    Honey Bees

Quote trinilisa: Well, I had a nasty flu that I'm finally getting rid of.
    So I see that there is still speculation and some do not believe that Beloved Shictor did the nasty.....lol

They did the nasty alright!!! Sharon came back downstairs and was straightening her clothes and extensions after shagging the old goat! They made id crystal clear on several occasions that Victor and the town tramp shagged.....YUCK!

#4376   2014/04/28 12:52PM
    Honey Bees

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote Honey Bees:
    Quote trinilisa: TGIF!
    *Spoiler takk*
    So Adam's actions continue to spell trouble for the woman he claims to love. So in Canada yesterday, his "remains" made it to GC. Chelsea didn't want to sign papers releasing it to the funeral home until she had one last minute with her husband and wanted to see him with her own eyes. J think Jack and Victor and Paul talked her out of it. Later on, she had to endure Chloe's wrath, saying all this stuff about nobody would buy a dress from the wife of a childkiller. All the while, that snake Adam is looking at a newspaper article on Chelsea's loss. Can you believe this douche? Look at what his actions are doing to Chelsea! But he's too busy cowering and faking his own death because he can't be a man...disgusting!

Adam has always been a punk and a vile selfish creature from hell! Every time he gets into trouble he runs away and covers his own butt by any means necessary. He doesn't care who gets hurt, killed or blamed as long as it is NOT him. He claimed to love his baby and Chelsea so much and yet here he is letting Chelsea drown in pain, sorrow and having to deal with the horrible mess that he left behind. Adam is trash and I wish that they would have jut killed him off. He deserves DEATH!

That is EXACTLY like Sharon. Ruthlessly selfish, a coward that runs away to avoid the consequences of her actions and never cares who gets hurt as long as it is not her. Claims to love her children but will leave them in a heartbeat to save her own skin. She let them think she was dead. Sharon is trash just like Adam. They are a perfect match.

So true. Both Adam and Sharon are filthy and deserve one another.....pure trash!

#4377   2014/04/28 01:28PM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa: Well, I had a nasty flu that I'm finally getting rid of.

I wondered where you've been, hope you're feeling better. Yes, there are still some who can't/won't believe that Sharon and Victor slept together. She's slept with almost everybody else in GC but Victor is somehow crossing the line. SC has said that SN did sleep with Victor and did change the DNA report. There's another theory on the board that Sharon imagined herself going into the lab, but it was really Christine??? She was out for revenge on Phyllis so decided to change Summer's paternity. Another conspiracy theory to get poor, innocent Sharon out of her own mess. Christine would never hurt Summer, Jack or Nick like that. Victor and Mason are still blamed for changing Sharon's meds which led to everything she's done.

#4378   2014/04/28 01:47PM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb: There has been speculation that Victor always knew that Adam was alive and would prove his innocence in Delia's death . Wishful thinking for Adam fans. Victor accepted his confession without question and used it to blackmail him. He made no effort to find him, dead or alive until Chelsea insisted. Now Victor's own investigator took money to fake the dental records and lied to Victor. All that pretty much shoots down the theory that Victor is protecting Adam and actually cares about him.

Adam whined and complained when Sharon let everyone think she was dead, but of course will justify doing it himself. It's all about being too cowardly to face up to his part in Delia 's death and be accountable

Victor has Scrambled Brains to deal with; I doubt he really is protecting that babykiller...

#4379   2014/04/28 01:51PM
    trinilisa

Quote villyforever55:

OMG! How could I have forgotten that? He is doing exactly the same thing! Of course in his mind it is completely different.

Omg you and Janetb are so right! What's good for Scrambled Brains is good for the vent-crawling, cross-dressing freak...

« 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list