List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/18 09:16AM, Views: 132767, Replies: 4412
    « 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 » »| page:
    #4361   2014/04/10 04:34PM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)
    Soulsistah

I've thought Adam was a whiny, pouty, gutless loser since day 1 - from when the actor CE originated adult Adam. It just went down, down, down, down hill from there. Nothing these writers could do could redeem him in my eyes. He should have been written off the show when MAB backed him into a corner after the gaslighting and Sharon and kidnapping Sharon and Nick's daughter. He should have been gone after that, not propped to the high heavens shown saving every body's child and their little dogs too! Ridiculous the lengths MAB went to try and redeem him. FAIL!

And I will never stop believing the only reason Adam was paired with Sharon was to prop his character, at the expense of Sharon's. Will LOATHE Sham until my last dying breath. Let that sick, forced "relationship" stay dead. Sharon shouldn't waste one single tear on the sociopath who brought her nothing but pain and alienation!

#4362   2014/04/11 05:48AM
    trinilisa

TGIF!
    *Spoiler takk*
    So Adam's actions continue to spell trouble for the woman he claims to love. So in Canada yesterday, his "remains" made it to GC. Chelsea didn't want to sign papers releasing it to the funeral home until she had one last minute with her husband and wanted to see him with her own eyes. J think Jack and Victor and Paul talked her out of it. Later on, she had to endure Chloe's wrath, saying all this stuff about nobody would buy a dress from the wife of a childkiller. All the while, that snake Adam is looking at a newspaper article on Chelsea's loss. Can you believe this douche? Look at what his actions are doing to Chelsea! But he's too busy cowering and faking his own death because he can't be a man...disgusting!

#4363   2014/04/11 07:27AM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb: On today's Canadian we see someone, presumably Adam, reading a newspaper article about Chelsea's fashion show. He'll likely be mad she's working and not sitting in a corner blubbering over him. What a useless coward. He claims to love her and Connor but lets her believe he's dead so he doesn't have to face his part in Delia's death.

Oh okay; the daily update thought the article was about Chelsea's loss...or did I read that wrong? I didn't know about him reading as he didn't make a sound so it was a visual thing...

#4364   2014/04/11 09:04AM
    Honey Bees

Quote trinilisa: TGIF!
    *Spoiler takk*
    So Adam's actions continue to spell trouble for the woman he claims to love. So in Canada yesterday, his "remains" made it to GC. Chelsea didn't want to sign papers releasing it to the funeral home until she had one last minute with her husband and wanted to see him with her own eyes. J think Jack and Victor and Paul talked her out of it. Later on, she had to endure Chloe's wrath, saying all this stuff about nobody would buy a dress from the wife of a childkiller. All the while, that snake Adam is looking at a newspaper article on Chelsea's loss. Can you believe this douche? Look at what his actions are doing to Chelsea! But he's too busy cowering and faking his own death because he can't be a man...disgusting!

Adam has always been a punk and a vile selfish creature from hell! Every time he gets into trouble he runs away and covers his own butt by any means necessary. He doesn't care who gets hurt, killed or blamed as long as it is NOT him. He claimed to love his baby and Chelsea so much and yet here he is letting Chelsea drown in pain, sorrow and having to deal with the horrible mess that he left behind. Adam is trash and I wish that they would have jut killed him off. He deserves DEATH!

#4365   2014/04/11 11:33AM
    trinilisa

Quote Honey Bees:
    *Spoiler takk*

Adam has always been a punk and a vile selfish creature from hell! Every time he gets into trouble he runs away and covers his own butt by any means necessary. He doesn't care who gets hurt, killed or blamed as long as it is NOT him. He claimed to love his baby and Chelsea so much and yet here he is letting Chelsea drown in pain, sorrow and having to deal with the horrible mess that he left behind. Adam is trash and I wish that they would have jut killed him off. He deserves DEATH!

Ita with you. Adam is no man..and he's definitely no woman...he is just a cruel coward! I wish he was sent on a one-way ticket to hell to meet his maker...

#4366   2014/04/11 11:49AM
    janetb

There has been speculation that Victor always knew that Adam was alive and would prove his innocence in Delia's death . Wishful thinking for Adam fans. Victor accepted his confession without question and used it to blackmail him. He made no effort to find him, dead or alive until Chelsea insisted. Now Victor's own investigator took money to fake the dental records and lied to Victor. All that pretty much shoots down the theory that Victor is protecting Adam and actually cares about him.

Adam whined and complained when Sharon let everyone think she was dead, but of course will justify doing it himself. It's all about being too cowardly to face up to his part in Delia 's death and be accountable

#4367   2014/04/12 05:41PM
    Soap Fan

Quote Soulsistah: I've thought Adam was a whiny, pouty, gutless loser since day 1 - from when the actor CE originated adult Adam. It just went down, down, down, down hill from there. Nothing these writers could do could redeem him in my eyes. He should have been written off the show when MAB backed him into a corner after the gaslighting and Sharon and kidnapping Sharon and Nick's daughter. He should have been gone after that, not propped to the high heavens shown saving every body's child and their little dogs too! Ridiculous the lengths MAB went to try and redeem him. FAIL!

And I will never stop believing the only reason Adam was paired with Sharon was to prop his character, at the expense of Sharon's. Will LOATHE Sham until my last dying breath. Let that sick, forced "relationship" stay dead. Sharon shouldn't waste one single tear on the sociopath who brought her nothing but pain and alienation!

So true!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/12 05:42PM
    #4368   2014/04/12 06:00PM
    villyforever55

Quote janetb: There has been speculation that Victor always knew that Adam was alive and would prove his innocence in Delia's death . Wishful thinking for Adam fans. Victor accepted his confession without question and used it to blackmail him. He made no effort to find him, dead or alive until Chelsea insisted. Now Victor's own investigator took money to fake the dental records and lied to Victor. All that pretty much shoots down the theory that Victor is protecting Adam and actually cares about him.

Adam whined and complained when Sharon let everyone think she was dead, but of course will justify doing it himself. It's all about being too cowardly to face up to his part in Delia 's death and be accountable

OMG! How could I have forgotten that? He is doing exactly the same thing! Of course in his mind it is completely different.

#4369   2014/04/12 09:39PM
    janetb

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote janetb: There has been speculation that Victor always knew that Adam was alive and would prove his innocence in Delia's death . Wishful thinking for Adam fans. Victor accepted his confession without question and used it to blackmail him. He made no effort to find him, dead or alive until Chelsea insisted. Now Victor's own investigator took money to fake the dental records and lied to Victor. All that pretty much shoots down the theory that Victor is protecting Adam and actually cares about him.

OMG! How could I have forgotten that? He is doing exactly the same thing! Of course in his mind it is completely different.

He'll tell Chelsea how much he loves her and Connor, but was protecting them. Sadly she'll take him back.

#4370   2014/04/13 02:40AM
    77RestlessFan

*Spoiler takk*

You can change the names and you would be describing the actions of Sharon. She did the exact same thing. Sharon and Adam are so much alike that is probably why Sharon is so in love with Adam.

« 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list