List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/18 09:16AM, Views: 132395, Replies: 4412
    « 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 » »| page:
    #4311   2014/03/06 04:05PM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)
    janetb

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote janetb: Sharon will always use her illness to get away with doing whatever she wants. She could have confessed at the same time she told Nick she was off her meds. The idiot wouldn't have blamed her and Summer and Jack would know the truth. She'll turn on the tears and say she's sick and didn't know what she was doing. It doesn't really matter because Nick would always be Summer's father anyway. As she said recently, the DNA test doesn't matter and they should all stop talking about it. Unless she's going to fake amnesia, the question will be why didn't she confess sooner?

Victor is supposed to find out that Phyllis knew Sharon's secret. Fake Cassie must hang around to talk to Sharon or hear her talking about it to herself. Maybe she summoned Cassie using the Ouija board.

Exactly Janetb!
    In Adam news, did you see where there is speculation that the whole firing was a publicity stunt and that MM will be back? I also see that HHK was attacked again for (paraphrasing) having her you-know-whats splashed across the internet and ruining "a stellar actor's reputation" (the stellar actor being you-know-who)...

I did see the threads about MM's departure being a publicity stunt and he'll be back. I think it's disgusting that a young woman is trashed because some think he's a good actor. We'll never know what really happened. There was also a post about a conspiracy between HK and EB to get MM fired???

#4312   2014/03/06 04:15PM
    janetb

Sharon took whackjob to a whole new level on today's Canadian. She saw Stitch at the hospital and asked if he wondered why she's seeing a psychiatrist. Then she commented that all of GC is talking about her and her mental health issues. We can add delusions of grandeur to the list. At the AC Sharon felt the need to say hello to Chelsea because she knows what she's going through. Chelsea set her straight and idiot Nick was there to defend her. He said Chelsea was out of line because Sharon has always been so kind and compassionate. They went back to Sharon's and kissed at the end of the show. The clothes come off tomorrow in the bedroom.

While Nick is busy defending Sharon and condemning Victor, I wonder if he'll clue in that she's been playing him for a fool all these months. He was there to support and help her, meanwhile she changed his daughter's paternity and didn't care.

#4313   2014/03/07 05:40AM
    trinilisa

Well, it's get-yur-freak-on Friday in Canada for Shimbo and Himbo! Today is the gag-worthy scene because in Canada today, they are undressing each other. You guys may want to have the puke bucket handy in the US for today and Monday because it won't be pretty! I am glad that Victor is going to find out next that Phyllis knows Sharon's secret; that might be enough to whipe that satisfied look from her face.
    Chelsea and Victor are supposed to get shocking news about Adam next week; I'll bet it's that a body was never found...

#4314   2014/03/07 05:48AM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote janetb: Sharon will always use her illness to get away with doing whatever she wants. She could have confessed at the same time she told Nick she was off her meds. The idiot wouldn't have blamed her and Summer and Jack would know the truth. She'll turn on the tears and say she's sick and didn't know what she was doing. It doesn't really matter because Nick would always be Summer's father anyway. As she said recently, the DNA test doesn't matter and they should all stop talking about it. Unless she's going to fake amnesia, the question will be why didn't she confess sooner?

Victor is supposed to find out that Phyllis knew Sharon's secret. Fake Cassie must hang around to talk to Sharon or hear her talking about it to herself. Maybe she summoned Cassie using the Ouija board.

Exactly Janetb!
    In Adam news, did you see where there is speculation that the whole firing was a publicity stunt and that MM will be back? I also see that HHK was attacked again for (paraphrasing) having her you-know-whats splashed across the internet and ruining "a stellar actor's reputation" (the stellar actor being you-know-who)...

I did see the threads about MM's departure being a publicity stunt and he'll be back. I think it's disgusting that a young woman is trashed because some think he's a good actor. We'll never know what really happened. There was also a post about a conspiracy between HK and EB to get MM fired???

Yeah; the condonation of sexual harassment(if it did happen), all because they worship someone who probably doesn't even give a rat's behind about what happens to them. Oh well; everyone is entitled to their own beliefs I guess...
    If that is Adam in that bed, I guess they're going to go the plastic surgery route (the only thing that makes sense). I wonder whether he would be so unrecognizable that Chelsea won't even know who he is? And then the question becomes, will he do things he knows he could get away with (to Victor, for example), knowing that he won't be recognized?

#4315   2014/03/07 05:59AM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb: Sharon took whackjob to a whole new level on today's Canadian. She saw Stitch at the hospital and asked if he wondered why she's seeing a psychiatrist. Then she commented that all of GC is talking about her and her mental health issues. We can add delusions of grandeur to the list. At the AC Sharon felt the need to say hello to Chelsea because she knows what she's going through. Chelsea set her straight and idiot Nick was there to defend her. He said Chelsea was out of line because Sharon has always been so kind and compassionate. They went back to Sharon's and kissed at the end of the show. The clothes come off tomorrow in the bedroom.

While Nick is busy defending Sharon and condemning Victor, I wonder if he'll clue in that she's been playing him for a fool all these months. He was there to support and help her, meanwhile she changed his daughter's paternity and didn't care.

You are stronger than I am, Janetb, because I couldn't even watch Wackadoo, only read about her. So wait wait wait...she told Stitch that everyone is talking about her mental issues? Really? She really thinks she matters that much? All she is is a good lay; guess she hasn't figured that out as yet. And Chelsea was out of line because Homewrecker has always been compassionate? Really? Let's see; was she being compassionate when she did all those things to Nick's dad? Or maybe she was being compassionate when she wrecked Chadam's marriage and came downstairs in the woman's clothes! Or maybe she was being so compassionate when she cheated on Nick with the man who kidnapped her own child? Nick really thinks with his lower brain...
    I thought she was out of line to go up to Chelsea. And she thinks she understands what Chelsea is going through? Really? She may have been Adam's sl** puppy for a few weeks, but Chelsea's love for Adam is greater than her lust for Adam imho. If she was so in love with Adam, she wouldn't be sexing up his brother right now; she would be thinking like Chelsea, that because there is no body, perhaps he is still alive, and trying to do everything in her power (well, her pretend power anyway) to find answers like Chelsea is doing right now...
    As for Sharon knowing what Chelsea is going through because of the last time Adam "died", she already had designs on Nick when everything came out, so she has no idea what Chelsea is going through imho...

#4316   2014/03/07 07:37AM
    Molli

The people of GC are talking about her mental issues because she keeps yapping about it to anyone that will listen.

#4317   2014/03/07 08:14AM
    trinilisa

Quote Molli: The people of GC are talking about her mental issues because she keeps yapping about it to anyone that will listen.

This is true; how uncomfortable do you think Stitch was when she was going on and on to him? The only people who actually give a rat's behind about Shimbo and her "mentall illness" are Noah and Nick; Noah by default because he is her son, and Nick...well...today will reveal why Nick cares so much in Canada...

#4318   2014/03/07 04:49PM
    janetb

I just have to laugh at how stupid Nick really is. He thinks Sharon is so wonderful and nobody should say anything mean to her. I think she was talking about her own loss, of Cassie, when she said she understood what Chelsea was going through.

SPOILER ALERT
    I did FF through the bedroom scenes on today's Canadian. Sharon got what she wanted and will likely be planning the wedding soon with her little brat. She did see fake Cassie and Nick thinks it's his fault because they had sex. It's up to Victor and fake Cassie to give Nick back his daughter, Sharon never had any intention if telling the truth.

There's a new theory about Adam almost every day. First it was Victor who got him out of the car and is hiding him away somewhere. today it's Jack. I guess some posters just can't let the s/l play out.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/07 04:51PM
    #4319   2014/04/03 01:30PM
    trinilisa

So Adam's hanous actions continue to cause havock for Chelsea. On today's Canadian, Chloe goes off on Chelsea again because of her Connernapping, which led to the order of protection, which led to Chloe being mean to Chelsea because of what Adam "did". Victor's minions said that the call from the cell phone came from NOLA; what would Adam be doing in NOLA? I thought he would be in Kansis maybe?

#4320   2014/04/03 04:22PM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa: So Adam's hanous actions continue to cause havock for Chelsea. On today's Canadian, Chloe goes off on Chelsea again because of her Connernapping, which led to the order of protection, which led to Chloe being mean to Chelsea because of what Adam "did". Victor's minions said that the call from the cell phone came from NOLA; what would Adam be doing in NOLA? I thought he would be in Kansis maybe?

I'm so sick of Chloe and Kevin. Chelsea finally stopped apologizing and told Chloe that the only one to blame is herself. Kevin still wants everyone to think that Chloe didn't do anything wrong and that Chelsea will forgive her. This is getting stupid, these two can't work together or be friends anymore. I'll be very happy to see the end of Chloe and hopefully no recast.

**** SPOILER ALERT***

Victor got a call from his investigator who told him that a body was found. Dental records showed it to be Adam. Then we see a hand give the investigator money for faking the records . Adam is alive and chooses to have his wife believe he's dead. What a swell guy.

Isn't it great to have our threads back!!

« 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list