List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/03 09:43PM, Views: 126799, Replies: 4409
    « 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 » »| page:
    #4291   2014/02/26 05:29AM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)
    trinilisa

It's Wackadoo Wednesday!
    And on Planet Wackadoo, Sharon did not disappoint on yesterday's Canadian. I laughed when she got out the weegy board to try and contact Cassie! O M freakin' G she's nuts!

#4292   2014/02/26 05:34AM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb: If the truth about Phyllis moves this along then it's needed. Sharon will lie her way out of it as she always does. She can say that she and Phyllis were arguing. . She was going to call 911 but saw Nick and Avery and left. Nick always feels sorry for Sharon and thought Phyllis was too hard on her. I think Victor will be the key to ending this.

As much as I hate Victor, I will be behind him 100% if he can bring down this broad...

#4293   2014/02/26 11:06AM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa: It's Wackadoo Wednesday!
    And on Planet Wackadoo, Sharon did not disappoint on yesterday's Canadian. I laughed when she got out the weegy board to try and contact Cassie! O M freakin' G she's nuts!

I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Sharon in so much distress, trying to figure out what happened with Cassie's pictures. After what she's done she deserves that and so much more. She actually wanted Noah to believe that it was a poltergeist, and not her being the whackjob she truly is. Then she wanted him to help her conjure up Cassie . He thinks she's nuts but wasn't so worried that he stayed. Sharon did what she always does, got his pity and concern and then insists she doesn't want to bother him .After Noah left she tried to conjure Cassie on her own. If fake Cassie wants to know Sharon's secret she'll have to talk to her at some point.

#4294   2014/02/26 11:19AM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa: It's Wackadoo Wednesday!

I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Sharon in so much distress, trying to figure out what happened with Cassie's pictures. After what she's done she deserves that and so much more. She actually wanted Noah to believe that it was a poltergeist, and not her being the whackjob she truly is. Then she wanted him to help her conjure up Cassie . He thinks she's nuts but wasn't so worried that he stayed. Sharon did what she always does, got his pity and concern and then insists she doesn't want to bother him .After Noah left she tried to conjure Cassie on her own. If fake Cassie wants to know Sharon's secret she'll have to talk to her at some point.

Yep; she did the whole passive/aggressive thing with Noah. After all she's done to Summer and Nick and Jack and continues to sit in the lap of luxury, not to mention taking a job from the man she's victimizd, she deserves a little payback...goooooooo Victor!

#4295   2014/02/28 05:34AM
    trinilisa

It's Freakshow Friday!
    Well, you can all put your puke buckets away because Wackadoo was not on in Canada yesterday (today in the US). However, I read that next week is the pukeworthy scene of Shick's big bang...so enjoy the Sharon-free weekend while you can!
    I feel so sorry for Chelsea; in Canada yesteray, she got a mysterious phone call with static at the end. It just goes to prove how much she loves Adam; even though he covered up his accident and made everyone suffer, she still loves him (again, love is definitely blind!) and was calling his name into the phone. To me, it just goes to show much more powerful and significant Chadam was than toxic pukeworthy Shadam!

#4296   2014/03/03 07:00AM
    trinilisa

It's another Mental Monday!
    Well, on Planet Wackadoo, she was in all her passive/aggressive/victim state. And of course Numbskull told her he was here for her, because you know that nothing turns him on more than a woman who needs saving. No puke-worth bang session as yet, but I will be sure to let you guys know when to bring out the puke buckets...

#4297   2014/03/03 08:25AM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa: It's another Mental Monday!
    Well, on Planet Wackadoo, she was in all her passive/aggressive/victim state. And of course Numbskull told her he was here for her, because you know that nothing turns him on more than a woman who needs saving. No puke-worth bang session as yet, but I will be sure to let you guys know when to bring out the puke buckets...

I think it's this week, and I'll have my FF ready. I saw some posts that SC has told her fans they'll like what's coming. Hopefully she meant Sharon and Nick in bed, not that she'll get away with the DNA report. This has dragged on so long who knows what the writers will do. There better be no doubt that she did this, it was never a dream.

#4298   2014/03/03 09:09AM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa: It's another Mental Monday!

I think it's this week, and I'll have my FF ready. I saw some posts that SC has told her fans they'll like what's coming. Hopefully she meant Sharon and Nick in bed, not that she'll get away with the DNA report. This has dragged on so long who knows what the writers will do. There better be no doubt that she did this, it was never a dream.

Unfortunately, it wouldn't surprise me if she walks; they're setting up the "illness" dfense because she already told gullible Noah that she doesn't remember doing things. I just want it to be over...

#4299   2014/03/03 09:26AM
    janetb

Sharon has been setting up for her BPD ,"I'm sick and didn't know what I as doing," defense for awhile now. Victor and fake Cassie are actually helping her with it. She told Nick that she was seeing her doctor and taking her meds, but what if that's not enough. She claims to want to get well, but it's just a way to keep Nick feeling sorry for her and to get in his bed.

#4300   2014/03/05 10:45AM
    trinilisa

It's Wackadoo Wednesday afternoon!
    Well, I guess everyone saw today's US with a supposed Adam's hand. It looks like he's had plastic surgery (probably used his vent-crawling skills to get out of the river and car). Not sure whether there is a recast of him as yet, but the tease is on...
    It's also interesting to note that the one half of the supposed epic Shadam which is alive is chasing after Adam's brother, while Chelsea is still heartbroken, feels that Adam is alive, and looks like she would take him back after she gives him hell for running over Delia and hiding it...

« 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list