List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/03 09:43PM, Views: 129317, Replies: 4409
    « 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 » »| page:
    #4241   2014/02/13 01:02PM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)
    Pretty Emerald

Adam was a coward and a punk bi+ch right to the end!

#4242   2014/02/13 04:24PM
    janetb

One of the Soap mags had a picture of MM with a caption about how sorry he was to let the viewers done. Somebody needs to get over himself. He's just an actor who got fired from a TV show. Life goes on. I bet this will lead to more threads about how awful it was that he's not Adam anymore.GMAB

#4243   2014/02/13 05:50PM
    Pretty Emerald

I would love for everyone to simply MOVE ON! At the end of the day, this is just a TV show. It is really not that serious. There are people all around the world with REAL PROBLEMS! An actor getting himself fired from a show is not a big deal.....

#4244   2014/02/14 04:46AM
    trinilisa

It's Freakshow Friday!
    Well, on yesterday's Canadian, Chloe made plans to kidnap Connor.
    It's also been confirmed that Victor has paid the Cassie look-alike. To me, that's just another way of the writers' attempt to drum up sympathy for this ho because of what she did. I predict that when the truth comes out about what she did, Himbo will be so busy hating Victor for the Cassie look-alike that he'll give Shimbo a free pass for what she did, well that and her "BPD" will be blamed for it, not the real reason she did it imho, which is that she's a selfish gold-digging w**re. So let her pity party begin, but I'm not one of those that will be attending it. I'll bet she'll wish Victor was dead like she led everyone to believe, and that she hadn't played with matches and drank taquila at the ranch before she set it on fire...

#4245   2014/02/14 05:54AM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb: One of the Soap mags had a picture of MM with a caption about how sorry he was to let the viewers done. Somebody needs to get over himself. He's just an actor who got fired from a TV show. Life goes on. I bet this will lead to more threads about how awful it was that he's not Adam anymore.GMAB

Ita; this is what happens when one believes his/her own hype...f

#4246   2014/02/14 05:57AM
    trinilisa

I am sorry if this makes me a bad person, but I am not sorry that Victor is messing with Sharon. I think she deserves some payback for what she's done to him; burning down his house, running his company into the ground,allowing everyone to believe he was dead, making sure he didn't get his meds for his epolepsy(sp?). She's been too smug, sitting too pretty, on the man's propperty no less! Normally I hate Victor, but when it comes to Shimbo, goooooooooooooo Victor!

#4247   2014/02/14 08:34AM
    Pretty Emerald

I couldn't care less what anybody does to Sharon! She absolutely deserves it. What makes me angry is the fact that stupid Victor is doing something that is really appalling so........now that nasty ho Sharon will receive sympathy and understanding instead of getting a great big boot to her butt like she deserves. He has now given "Miss Drop my drawers", the perfect out for her disgusting deeds! Victor is a dummy and a fool.

#4248   2014/02/14 11:52AM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa: I am sorry if this makes me a bad person, but I am not sorry that Victor is messing with Sharon. I think she deserves some payback for what she's done to him; burning down his house, running his company into the ground,allowing everyone to believe he was dead, making sure he didn't get his meds for his epolepsy(sp?). She's been too smug, sitting too pretty, on the man's propperty no less! Normally I hate Victor, but when it comes to Shimbo, goooooooooooooo Victor!

Sharon deserves whatever Victor does, but I wish it had happened after the truth comes out. She'll just be pitied and that will overshadow what she did to Summer and Jack . Sharon may be her own undoing if she tells Cassie what she did and it gets back to Victor . She did mention the secret she's keeping from Nick. I don't like Victor using dead little girls he claimed to care about as pawns in his schemes. He cried over Cassie's grave and called her his granddaughter.

#4249   2014/02/19 05:21AM
    trinilisa

Happy Wackadoo Wednesday!
    Well, at Planet Wackadoo, Shimbo and Himbo will make you barf today in the US. It's so clear that Sharon has no significance in the show; all she does is use Cassie to get to Nick...and it's working. While I am happy to see Victor terrorize his former wife after what she did to him, I have to say; he hasn't thought this plan through because the more Cassie gets shoved in her face, the more she leans on Nick because we all know, Shimbo can't stand on one leg without a man let alone two...

In other news, Chloe's plane has reached cruising altitude on the way to Parris (I actually never thought they would leave the ground); now this will force Chelsea to become allies with The Victator.

#4250   2014/02/19 06:52AM
    Soap Fan

Quote Pretty Emerald: I would love for everyone to simply MOVE ON! At the end of the day, this is just a TV show. It is really not that serious. There are people all around the world with REAL PROBLEMS! An actor getting himself fired from a show is not a big deal.....

Right on.

« 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list