List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/13 02:59AM, Views: 112417, Replies: 4373
    « 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 » »| page:
    #4171   2014/01/30 12:23PM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)
    Pretty Emerald

Quote janetb: Kelly has now been tried and convicted by some on this Board as a way to defend Adam . Is there some evidence that I missed? I'm waiting to see a thread that blames Phyllis. She's been comatose for months but all her ancient history keeps appearing on threads to excuse someone else. There is a comment that Sasha Green must be laughing at her now. Really? A fictional character who hasn't been on a TV soap for years?

Well on my screen, there has been NO evidence of Kelly being the hit and run driver. At this point it wouldn't even matter......what Adam did with burning the scarf, repairing his car and knowing that he was on that road that night and not reporting any of it to the police was appalling and vile!

#4172   2014/01/31 05:53AM
    trinilisa

It's Free-From-Adam Friday!
    I will post as much as I can until IE begins to keep crashing this site on me. Anyway, in Canada yesterday, it's revealed that somebody got away from the accident but someone is still in the car when it explodes. My guess is Billy got away and Adam will be presumed dead because Paul said that he didn't thiknk that anyone survived the explosion (he obviously doesn't know about Adam; the man with nine lives).
    No Shimbo on yesterday's Canadian so you guys don't have to test your gag reflex in the US today. Now I will go and try to catch up on what I missed yesterday.

#4173   2014/01/31 06:10AM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa: Woohoo the day is here! Our much-deserved break from that babykiller has arrived! I am glad that Billy didn't ruin his life by killing Adam. I wonder whether if Adam hadn't grabbed for the gun, whether the car would even have crashed? Even though he will get away with it (if they do recast the part), I enjoyed Adam being terrified by Billy. I really feel for Chelsea; she finally realized that she's married to a babykilling monster. But love is blind because she's still being sympathetic to that undeserving jerk. The good news is that Wackadoo wasn't on in Canada yesterday...

Chelsea was sympathetic to Adam on the phone because Chloe thought he might turn himself in. She was terrified that the police would think she'd been covering for Adam and she'd go to jail and lose Connor. Chelsea finally realizes what was bothering Adam and why he was so desperate to move to Paris. Even at the end, Adam wouldn't be responsible. Billy shouldn't have left Delia in the car, but Adam used that as his defense, just before he grabbed for the gun.

The Board is having a pity party for Adam this morning, poor innocent baby. As one poster said, everyone thinks he's guilty because he does too. If he'd gone to the police he might be cleared by now.

Yeah, I saw some of the pity party. I even saw a thread asking why the ass-pincher wasn't fired (I'm assuming refering to JC). I haven't read all of it, but I also saw the title of the thread praising Adam for saving Chelsea and Johnny. All I have to say is that nothing he's done nigates the fact that he thinks he killed the child whose corneas he harvested for his own child and did verything he could to cover up the crime, even catfishing that little girl's father...he was scumb, is scumb, and always will be scumb...

#4174   2014/01/31 08:31AM
    Pretty Emerald

Well I guess that the vile creature got away and ran somewhere just like the punk bi+ch that he is! Adam is a pig and he left behind a devastating mess for Chelsea to deal with. SMH. Those scenes between Adam and Billy were so stupid and a waste of time.

#4175   2014/01/31 10:16AM
    trinilisa

Ita PE. Adam was only thinking of herself and never once thought of Chelsea and that the cops could have thought that she was involved. Now, if that happens, look for Victor to swoop in and battle with Jack for Connor's innocent soul, all because Vent-Crawler was too busy protecting himself!

#4176   2014/01/31 12:08PM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa: Ita PE. Adam was only thinking of herself and never once thought of Chelsea and that the cops could have thought that she was involved. Now, if that happens, look for Victor to swoop in and battle with Jack for Connor's innocent soul, all because Vent-Crawler was too busy protecting himself!

Adam and his Daddy are so alike that way, they only think about themselves. Adam just left Chelsea to find out by watching the tape and deal with the fallout of what he did .Of course Victor will pretend to care about and help Chelsea just so he can see Connor. Jack knows that Victor knew along what Adam did and was blackmailing him , so it won't be so easy to get around Chelsea. He could have prevented the outcome by going to the police, especially if Adam is presumed dead.

#4177   2014/01/31 12:23PM
    Pretty Emerald

The only person that is worse then Adam is Victor! Victor just lies to everyone as easily as he breaths. The man is truly an evil psycho. No wonder Adam was such a nut. The fact that Victor used Delia's death as a tool in aiding him to control Adam, make him jump and lay a claim on "his grandson" is deplorable! I HATE VICTOR! I really wish that Victor would have been in the car with Adam when the car went BOOM!

#4178   2014/01/31 04:20PM
    janetb

Enjoy another Sharon free day on Monday's U.S. There will be a lot of unhappy Adam lovers on Monday's U.S. There are threads about what colour clothes and wedding rings Billy and Adam were wearing, so they can predict who gets out of the car alive.

#4179   2014/01/31 09:45PM
    janetb

Quote janetb: Enjoy another Sharon free day on Monday's U.S. There will be a lot of unhappy Adam lovers on Monday's U.S. There are threads about what colour clothes and wedding rings Billy and Adam were wearing, so they can predict who gets out of the car alive.

I meant viewers after they see the show. I guess some don't read spoilers or know that the new Billy is on already. They think that he died in the crash and Adam survived.

#4180   2014/02/01 03:13AM
    Sinny

I am so glad Adam is gone for now but hate the way they wrote him out.. what a poorly written story... it has to be adam in the car but we all know the slimer will slime back in to town at some point.. I am just going to be happy he is gone for now.

« 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list