List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/13 02:59AM, Views: 112982, Replies: 4373
    « 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 » »| page:
    #4121   2014/01/21 03:57PM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)
    janetb

Another Sharon/Adam free day to look forward to in tomorrow's U.S. Adam was on the previews though.

#4122   2014/01/21 04:22PM
    shellz

Quote Sinny: I wish Adam would have kicked Sharon one more time before he left.

lol
    Or at least tainted her cheerios...and dragged a comb through her crazy stingy mess.

#4123   2014/01/22 01:53AM
    Ethelmae02

Quote shellz:

lol
    Or at least tainted her cheerios...and dragged a comb through her crazy stingy mess.
    LOL! yeah her wig looks a frightful sight

#4124   2014/01/22 01:56AM
    shellz

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote shellz:

lol
    LOL! yeah her wig looks a frightful sight

I've never seen anything fakier, which I know is not a word but the only thing I can use to describe the horror.

#4125   2014/01/22 09:57PM
    janetb

Another Sharon free day for Thurs. U.S. We're on the countdown to Adam getting caught, Billy knows!!!!!!!!

#4126   2014/01/22 10:20PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote janetb: Another Sharon free day for Thurs. U.S. We're on the countdown to Adam getting caught, Billy knows!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!! I sure hope that Billy will blow Adam's brains out now!

#4127   2014/01/23 05:44AM
    trinilisa

It's Twisted Thursday!
    Well, on yesterday's Canadian, Chelsea again called Adam out on being jumpy, he lied to her (again), but they eventually got married. The long and short of it, Billy found Connor's stuffed elephant and went to put it on Adam's hood, and noticed the license plate...and figures it out! On today's Canadian preview (tomorrow in the US, which I will miss because I have a damn nail appoointment for my niece's wedding),:
    Billy's got a gun (he took it out at home)
    Billy's got a gun
    Ish will come undone,
    Adam had better run...
    No Wackadoo on today's US or on the Canadian preview, but spoilers for the week of Feb3 say that Shimbo's evening takes a surprising turn and also that she reaches out to Chelsea. Really? She's going to reach out to Chelsea after breaking up her marriage? This is how the writers make her seem relevant?
    Adding:
    Seven (SEVEN!) days until we get a much-deserved break from that babykilling freak!

#4128   2014/01/23 09:06AM
    Pretty Emerald

I am so sick of Adam's lies and his nasty attitude. You would think that the fact that this creep killed an innocent little girl, he would try very hard to be nicer and would be humbled by the amazing selfless gift of Delia's corneas from Chloe and Billy. Instead, this wanker just acts annoyed by Chloe and continues to act like a pompous chump! I really want Billy to kill Adam.

#4129   2014/01/23 04:57PM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa: It's Twisted Thursday!
    Well, on yesterday's Canadian, Chelsea again called Adam out on being jumpy, he lied to her (again), but they eventually got married. The long and short of it, Billy found Connor's stuffed elephant and went to put it on Adam's hood, and noticed the license plate...and figures it out! On today's Canadian preview (tomorrow in the US, which I will miss because I have a damn nail appoointment for my niece's wedding),:
    Billy's got a gun (he took it out at home)
    Billy's got a gun
    Ish will come undone,
    Adam had better run...
    No Wackadoo on today's US or on the Canadian preview, but spoilers for the week of Feb3 say that Shimbo's evening takes a surprising turn and also that she reaches out to Chelsea. Really? She's going to reach out to Chelsea after breaking up her marriage? This is how the writers make her seem relevant?
    Adding:
    Seven (SEVEN!) days until we get a much-deserved break from that babykilling freak!

If Sharon reaches out to Chelsea it's likely to take credit for her remarriage. She kept telling Adam he should be with Chelsea while chasing after him herself and being his hooker without pay. The countdown to Adam's end is on, Billy knows and Kevin won't be far behind.

No Sharon again on today's Canadian and she wasn't in the preview, it's been a good week for we Sharon haters.

#4130   2014/01/23 07:41PM
    Soap Fan

I want the evil selfish cross dressing baby snacing vent crawling demon to go away!!!! Sick of him!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/23 07:43PM
    « 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list