List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/03 09:43PM, Views: 127079, Replies: 4409
    « 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 » »| page:
    #4001   2013/12/30 09:49AM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fan zone)
    KeepingItReal

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote Lanie1959: I was watching the toxic duo scenes the other day and they are just disgusting ..they crap all over everybody and anybody and always are the first to dismissed their own behavior so they "move on"..........Adam can't leave fast enough for me and he can looser Sharon with him before her children have to hurt again by her craziness.

Adam and Sharon share the same philosophy of life. They can do whatever they want, there's always an excuse. They might feel bad, but they're good people who deserve to be forgiven and to be happy.

Sharon knows perfectly well what she did and how it affected Summer, Jack and Nick . She doesn't care and still wants to be with Nick . Nothing says "I love you" like taking his child away to get what she wants. Nikki and Victor are right, and idiot Nick just won't see it. Sharon wants to be with him again and is happy to use Faith to do it.

Adam believes he hit Delia and destroyed any evidence connecting him to the accident. He can't make Billy understand that the driver's guilt is suffering and punishment enough. He set up the fund and now wants to be a family with Chelsea and Connor . Chloe and Billy's grief annoys him, he's done with it and wants to move on .

Spot on post. I can't stand the way that Mr. Bubble Butt Adam acts like he is angry with Billy, because Billy is still looking for the driver and Billy is sad and upset and Adam just wants it all to go away so that HE can get on with his life. I would be devastated if I accidentally hit a PUPPY, let alone a little girl. I would never be able to "get over" it. I would be heart broken. I don't understand how this chump thinks that writing a check is all that he has to do to make everything alright again. Adam is as low as they come. I really do hope that they kill his evil ass off.

Agree Spot on posts.

#4002   2013/12/30 05:06PM
    Pretty Emerald

Adam is just so happy and has forgotten all about poor little Delia. SMH. Really amazing that this creep has just "put it all behind him". Adam is vile and I will not feel badly at all if Billy does shoot him....

#4003   2013/12/30 09:19PM
    janetb

Quote Pretty Emerald: Adam is just so happy and has forgotten all about poor little Delia. SMH. Really amazing that this creep has just "put it all behind him". Adam is vile and I will not feel badly at all if Billy does shoot him....

I'd like to see Billy shoot and kill Adam in self defense. He doesn't deserve to go to prison for killing scum like Adam. He's not even grateful for Delia's parents donating her corneas so Connor can see. Any mention of it is annoying to him. He gave money in Delia's memory , now it's over and everybody should move on.

#4004   2014/01/01 08:49PM
    lilpiggy

Quote janetb:
    Quote Pretty Emerald: Adam is just so happy and has forgotten all about poor little Delia. SMH. Really amazing that this creep has just "put it all behind him". Adam is vile and I will not feel badly at all if Billy does shoot him....

I'd like to see Billy shoot and kill Adam in self defense. He doesn't deserve to go to prison for killing scum like Adam. He's not even grateful for Delia's parents donating her corneas so Connor can see. Any mention of it is annoying to him. He gave money in Delia's memory , now it's over and everybody should move on.

That is the VentCrawlers answer to every thing. Just throw money at it and it will go away. He has no heart and is only a selfish low life. Bottom line......

#4005   2014/01/05 01:39PM
    Pretty Emerald

Happy New Year everybody. Yay! Only three more weeks of the ventcrawler's nonsense!

#4006   2014/01/05 04:59PM
    Lanie1959

we should throw a party once hes gone...I hope they kill him off

#4007   2014/01/05 06:38PM
    lilpiggy

Quote Lanie1959: we should throw a party once hes gone...I hope they kill him off

Works for me....By BY VentCrawler.....

#4008   2014/01/05 07:00PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote Lanie1959: we should throw a party once hes gone...I hope they kill him off

Works for me....By BY VentCrawler.....

Actually the ventcrawler will be very happy if he goes to prison! He will meet all kinds of "Rafes" there. He can whine and mope all day long. He loves to act like a bi+ch, so now he can be somebody's bi+ch. OTOH if he is killed.....he will be happy because he will go to hell and sit at the right hand of his father Satan! I here that demons really love it there!

#4009   2014/01/05 07:40PM
    Sinny

I hope they just kill this character off..

#4010   2014/01/06 07:02AM
    trinilisa

Happy New Year EVERYBODY!
    Hope you all had a great holiday season. Mine was great as I wasn't at work!
    I lost power during the ice storm for just over 48 hours, but my sister and brother had power so I took refuge at their places.
    *SPOILER TALK*
    So I see that Adam is lying to Chelsea on Friday's Canadian. She asked whether there was anything else that could come in between their marriage, and he said there wasn't. Chelseaalso apologized again and asked for his forgiveess for keeping his son away from him in the beginning. In other news, looks like The Victator is onto Adam. He told him on Friday's Canadian that he wants something in return for what he knows. I see blackmail in Adam's future with his son as the prize. Had Adam confessed in the beginning rather than concentrated on burning Delia's scarf, he wouldn't be under Victor's thumb right now.
    Looks like I've missed quite a bit in my two-weeks' absence; have a lot to catch up on, regarding truths (be careful what you wish for) and "tributes" and scandles.
    24 MORE DAYS UNTIL THE VENT-CRAWLING FREAK IS GONE FOR A WHILE!

« 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list