List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/18 09:16AM, Views: 132677, Replies: 4412
    « 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 » »| page:
    #3931   2013/12/17 10:24PM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fan zone)
    lilpiggy

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote janetb: Now there are petitions to keep MM as Adam. I don't want to see anyone lose their job, but this is just a TV show. The world goes on with or without MM as Adam Newman. It's the same with Sharon fans, this fierce devotion to a character on a soap opera. I just don't get it.

I agree. MM has talked about how brilliant he is and what an amazing actor he feels that he is.....SO, now he will have all the time that he needs to decide which one of his many offers he wants to take!

Since MM got his walking papers, let the character Adam go to jail and get some payback for all the people he wronged.
    I guess tooting your own horn doesn't always work....
    It seems that the anti thread lasted longer than the character. Oh well, what will be will be....

#3932   2013/12/17 10:58PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote janetb: Now there are petitions to keep MM as Adam. I don't want to see anyone lose their job, but this is just a TV show. The world goes on with or without MM as Adam Newman. It's the same with Sharon fans, this fierce devotion to a character on a soap opera. I just don't get it.

I agree. MM has talked about how brilliant he is and what an amazing actor he feels that he is.....SO, now he will have all the time that he needs to decide which one of his many offers he wants to take!

Since MM got his walking papers, let the character Adam go to jail and get some payback for all the people he wronged.
    It seems that the anti thread lasted longer than the character. Oh well, what will be will be....

Lord knows I will not lose any sleep over Mr. Meaty Butt getting his pink slip. This is TV. It is all about business and money. If Sony/CBS feels that you are causing problems with other cast members, fans and the hire ups....you're gone! End of story. Nobody is the end all to be all. There are plenty of actors that are out of work, slim, good-looking, young and can "play well with others".....see ya MM!

#3933   2013/12/18 05:45AM
    trinilisa

Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote trinilisa: Happy Mental Monday! Well, no Shimbo or Cowardly Tight Pants on today's Canadian so I guess you guys can breathe in the US tomorrow!
    Oh btw, Adam's unwillingness to tell the truth and preference for hiding behind his son was likened to someone not wanting to spoil their children's holidays after they have just found out that they have cancer!
    All I could do is shake my head...to each his/her own, but to lump someone who thinks he's committed a felany and chooses to play judge and jurror to someone who has a disease to me is so wrong. Adam is making the choice not to do the right thing; nobody can control when/if they get cancer!

So true. That is just sickening to make a comparison like that. Little Connor is much too young to even know that it is Christmas! Mr. Meaty Butt is just a coward and a selfish jerk! I am really afraid that Chelsea is going to really get hurt. She will be devastated when the truth comes out. Adam is such a dope!

I'm starting to become afraid for Chelsea. I wonder whether he'll like talk in his sleep or something and she'll find out? And what if she does find out, I wonder if he'll try to off her before she spills? I am afraid for her because he would do anything to keep this nasty secret...

Hopefully now that MM has been go Adam will finally go to prison.............my money says he did and even thought it was an accident it became a crime once he started covering it up!! I can't wait to see how they get rid of this character..he is the biggest douche bag in Y&R...Santa came early for me

OH MY!!!
    So I take off early from work yesterday due to a team lunch, and I miss everything! I haven't read up on it as yet (and you can bet I will), but could it be? The chosen one...the one who can do no wrong...carries the show...is the Y&R...cgenerates the most buz for the show...the more we bash Adam, the safer he is because Adam is constantly talked about...can walk on water...his co-workers are bullies just because they didn't kiss his behind and give him props for the Delia storyline...wait wait wait. He got fired? Wow. Small wonders never cease. I guess the untouchable one is not so untouchable...and nobody is safe...happy trails!

#3934   2013/12/18 05:52AM
    trinilisa

Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote trinilisa: Happy Mental Monday! Well, no Shimbo or Cowardly Tight Pants on today's Canadian so I guess you guys can breathe in the US tomorrow!
    Oh btw, Adam's unwillingness to tell the truth and preference for hiding behind his son was likened to someone not wanting to spoil their children's holidays after they have just found out that they have cancer!
    All I could do is shake my head...to each his/her own, but to lump someone who thinks he's committed a felany and chooses to play judge and jurror to someone who has a disease to me is so wrong. Adam is making the choice not to do the right thing; nobody can control when/if they get cancer!

So true. That is just sickening to make a comparison like that. Little Connor is much too young to even know that it is Christmas! Mr. Meaty Butt is just a coward and a selfish jerk! I am really afraid that Chelsea is going to really get hurt. She will be devastated when the truth comes out. Adam is such a dope!

I'm starting to become afraid for Chelsea. I wonder whether he'll like talk in his sleep or something and she'll find out? And what if she does find out, I wonder if he'll try to off her before she spills? I am afraid for her because he would do anything to keep this nasty secret...

Hopefully now that MM has been go Adam will finally go to prison.............my money says he did and even thought it was an accident it became a crime once he started covering it up!! I can't wait to see how they get rid of this character..he is the biggest douche bag in Y&R...Santa came early for me

It will be fun to speculate what will happen to the Adam character. Do they recast him? Or do they just kill him off? Or does he jump into the river and they never find his body? It would be ironic if he got hit by a car...

#3935   2013/12/18 06:00AM
    trinilisa

I don't get the Godlike worship of a simple man either, but o well; to each his/her own. Not sure about the petition; it seems like JFP does not give a rat's behind what the fans think. And I would like to think that for all the buz that MM/Adam generated for the show, it had to have been something major as a reason for letting him go.

#3936   2013/12/18 06:11AM
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald:

Excellent point PE! This may just be a blessing in disguise for MM! I mean, since he's so brilliant and amazing, great offers would be easier to accept since he has no more contractual constraints...

#3937   2013/12/18 06:14AM
    trinilisa

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

Personally, I tend to prefer humility over tooting one's horn...

#3938   2013/12/18 12:36PM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

OH MY!!!
    So I take off early from work yesterday due to a team lunch, and I miss everything! I haven't read up on it as yet (and you can bet I will), but could it be? The chosen one...the one who can do no wrong...carries the show...is the Y&R...cgenerates the most buz for the show...the more we bash Adam, the safer he is because Adam is constantly talked about...can walk on water...his co-workers are bullies just because they didn't kiss his behind and give him props for the Delia storyline...wait wait wait. He got fired? Wow. Small wonders never cease. I guess the untouchable one is not so untouchable...and nobody is safe...happy trails!

MM is certainly the talk of this Board today. Speculation is that Adam will be arrested for Delia's death and go away for a number of months . He'll return as a recast. Maybe they'll find out it was someone else, or he really did it. I guess MM found out he's not indispensable, Y&R will go on without him as Adam Newman.

#3939   2013/12/18 01:19PM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

OH MY!!!

MM is certainly the talk of this Board today. Speculation is that Adam will be arrested for Delia's death and go away for a number of months . He'll return as a recast. Maybe they'll find out it was someone else, or he really did it. I guess MM found out he's not indispensable, Y&R will go on without him as Adam Newman.

Ita; the show will go on. I wonder how they will find out that it was Adam, or how does he get arrested? I guess we'll know what happens by Jan/30/2014.

#3940   2013/12/18 01:52PM
    trinilisa

*SPOILER ALERT*
    On today's Canadian, Shimbo and Himbo kiss...Nikki thanks Shimbo for being nice to Dylan (I'll bet she'll want to be a whole lot nicer!), but Nikki put her in check that she still thinks of her as a gold-digging tramp (well, not in those words, but she does say that her opinion of her doesn't change even though she's nice to Dylan).

« 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list