List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/07 02:30PM, Views: 123174, Replies: 4407
    « 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 » »| page:
    #3841   2013/11/27 10:52AM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fan zone)
    Pretty Emerald

Stupid nasty Sharon needs to finally confess, this story has been dragged out for so long until it is just STUPID!

#3842   2013/11/27 12:15PM
    trinilisa

Quote Soap Fan: I just rolled my eyes when Chelsea told Adam he had a big heart. More like a black heart. Adam is such a disgusting vile person. He will NEVER change. I just hope Paul and Alex would bust him already.

Having a big heart doesn't mean it's not black...lol

#3843   2013/11/28 08:40AM
    trinilisa

It's Thanksgiving Thursday!
    I wanted to wish everyone in the US the happiest of Thanksgivings. I love turkey and wish I could make the rounds and barge into all of your Thanksgiving dinners!
    One more thing; good news and bad news. Bad news first. Share-A-Newman is on the classic show in the US today. I could actually tolerate her then; this was before she slept with her baby's kidnapper after she found out what he had done...
    However, good news; Adam is not in the classic show, and they're supposed to air the tribute show to GC that they aired in May for tomorrow, so thankfully Adam wasn't in that one ither! Enjoy!

#3844   2013/11/28 09:31AM
    Pretty Emerald

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my fellow Shadam haters. You all have very good taste. It's "Thank god there is no nasty Shadam Thursday"!!!!

#3845   2013/11/28 09:35AM
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald: Happy Thanksgiving to all of my fellow Shadam haters. You all have very good taste. It's "Thank god there is no nasty Shadam Thursday"!!!!

Lmao you're right about that!

#3846   2013/11/28 07:43PM
    Soap Fan

And happy thanksgiving to all the Adam Haters!!!

#3847   2013/11/29 04:06PM
    janetb

No Sharon or Adam on today's Canadian or Monday's U.S.In the preview Nick was in the gym at the AC glaring at Dylan.I'll record it so I can just FF that.I'm so sick of Nick.Adam was also in the preview.

Nick and Noah are so gullible when it comes to Sharon.Until Nick pushed her away and said they'd been over for years,she kept telling them both that she was taking her meds and in therapy.When she knew her plan to get Nick wasn't working she turned on the tears,admitted she was off her meds and needed help.She just wanted them to pity and make excuses for her because of her BPD.Now they're both making fools of themselves telling Victor to leave her alone because she's trying to get better.Victor knows exactly what Sharon is doing and Nick and Noah just look stupid making excuses for what she's done.

So many Adam/Sharon worship threads on the board this week.

#3848   2013/11/29 05:16PM
    Pretty Emerald

I am not buying "Adam's guilt and pain"! Adam only cares about Adam!!!! He is simply upset about the fact that he may go to jail. Adam makes everything about him....his moping around and wearing that mean face is just exhausting and very boring!

#3849   2013/11/29 05:29PM
    pgl35

When the heck is Adam gonna get busted for his cover up? And when is Shanky going to get caught in all her lies? It's sickening watching these two , they need to be exposed now, this has went on long enough!

#3850   2013/12/02 10:06AM
    trinilisa

Happy Mental Monday!
    Well, neither Sharon nor Adam were on today's show (as you guys have already figured out), but Adam is on today's Canadian, telling Chelsea that he thinks that "he" should be living under "his" roof. Then when Chelsea calls him on herself, he says that he wants her there, too. So we shall see how annoying he becomes today...and whether he'll be wearing the tight pants...

« 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list