List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/07 02:30PM, Views: 123196, Replies: 4407
    « 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 » »| page:
    #3791   2013/11/15 04:22PM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fan zone)
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Sinny: I really cannot wait too see her secret exposed.. I bet slimy Adam wont be there for her either

I hope that he acts really ass-holish with her when her filthy secret comes out!

#3792   2013/11/15 05:28PM
    lilpiggy

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Sinny: I really cannot wait too see her secret exposed.. I bet slimy Adam wont be there for her either

I hope that he acts really ass-holish with her when her filthy secret comes out!

You know he will act like he never did a bad deed in his whole life. He will probably get a white hat and a new white vest. He will puff out his chest and point his finger at the BobbleHead. Not that she doesn't deserve it. They both are vile.....

#3793   2013/11/15 05:38PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

You know he will act like he never did a bad deed in his whole life. He will probably get a white hat and a new white vest. He will puff out his chest and point his finger at the BobbleHead. Not that she doesn't deserve it. They both are vile.....

So true! I hope that she runs to him looking all stupid and trampish and says something like "oh Adam, you understand me and are the only one that really cares about me". I hope he laughs in her stupid face and tells her that what she did was deplorable! That the thing that hurt him worse than anything was having "his son" kept from him and that he finds her repulsive! Yes, even though his lying and putrid self, stole a baby, killed a little girl and scared a baby right out of Ashley! They are BOTH trash!

#3794   2013/11/16 10:15AM
    janetb

Adam and Sharon will both be on Monday's U.S.,disgusting as usual.There's a spoiler for next week that Nick defends her to Victor again.No surprise there.

Adam has destroyed the evidence connecting him to Delia's death but that's not enough. Now he's online with Billy ,wanting sympathy and understanding for the driver.Delia's death is still all about him.He wants Billy to believe that the driver feeling guilty should be all the punishment needed. No police or vengeance,just let it go.Kevin's computer skills are going to come into play,hopefully catching Adam.

#3795   2013/11/16 03:46PM
    lilpiggy

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

So true! I hope that she runs to him looking all stupid and trampish and says something like "oh Adam, you understand me and are the only one that really cares about me". I hope he laughs in her stupid face and tells her that what she did was deplorable! That the thing that hurt him worse than anything was having "his son" kept from him and that he finds her repulsive! Yes, even though his lying and putrid self, stole a baby, killed a little girl and scared a baby right out of Ashley! They are BOTH trash!

I really wish the writers would put the trash twins together. Then they could whine and feel sorry for themselves. They could argue who has been wronged the most. They could have a pity party everyday of their sorry lives....

#3796   2013/11/16 04:47PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

I really wish the writers would put the trash twins together. Then they could whine and feel sorry for themselves. They could argue who has been wronged the most. They could have a pity party everyday of their sorry lives....

They could also kidnap children together, give them away to other families, burn down the other half of GC, abandon their children, steal anything that is not nailed down, crawl through vents together and then.......run over a small child and have no remorse for good measure!

#3797   2013/11/16 09:34PM
    lilpiggy

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

They could also kidnap children together, give them away to other families, burn down the other half of GC, abandon their children, steal anything that is not nailed down, crawl through vents together and then.......run over a small child and have no remorse for good measure!

Yea, I can see them now. BobbleHead wearing her flasher coat with nothing on underneath except one of Adam's stupid vests...The Ventcrawler could wear her French hooker outfit except his rear is too large to get into a skirt. So he would just wear the top and his black wig. Yuck.....
    That image is too much....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/16 09:35PM
    #3798   2013/11/17 11:29AM
    Soap Fan

Thanks Janetb for telling us Adumb will be in Monday's episode. I look forward to FF his scenes.

#3799   2013/11/18 05:57AM
    trinilisa

It's Mental Monday; welcome to it!
    *SPOILER TALK*
    So Adam decided to take his pity party online. Billy was venting on the message board, and Adam was basically saying that the driver is probably in hell right now. He also was defending the driver to Kevin when he came over. If Adam believes he should be in hell, then he should put himself and all us Adam haters out of our misery. If he can't do it, I'd be happy to send him on a one-way trip to Satan town...
    Shimbo was the same stupid idiot she always is. I'll bet she was secretly happy when Nick went all cave-man on Dylan and told him to stay away from his family...

#3800   2013/11/18 07:17AM
    Sinny

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

scum and scummier could be their new names

« 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list