List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/07 02:30PM, Views: 123201, Replies: 4407
    « 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 » »| page:
    #3771   2013/11/14 05:36AM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fan zone)
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote janetb: I just read a post that Fen was the one who hit Delia. I think Dash the dog has been blamed too.

I watched N.C.I.S. last night and there was a hit and run on a naval base.The victim was struck and killed while jogging at night. The driver said it was an accident,he didn't see her but fled the scene.Too bad,he was arrested and charged.Maybe GC needs some military justice.If Adam didn't hit her then he should be punished for destroying evidence.

I agree!

If Adam had been in the Military, he would never made it through Basic Training. The way he cries and whines, the Drill Instructor would have had him doing pushups until his arms were as big as his butt.....
    He would have been on KP doing dishes until his hand were puckered up like his face.
    He would have been called little girl, sweetie, and he would have been in charge of the latrine.
    He would have a discharged in no time..
    He just wouldn't have been able to make it.

That's the difference between Adam and Dylan and Stitch.They both put themselves in harms way as soldiers and are real heroes.Adam just whines and feels sorry for himself.He's never done anything selfless in his whole miserable life.Even saving Sharon after she torched Victor's house was all about him.He never shut up about how he was the only one who stepped up to help her,he had to be the hero.He couldn't put Chelsea ahead of his own interests,NE,Victor and Sharon. Nobody in GC ever pays for their crimes .Adam isn't in the military but deserves their system of justice.

Icam!

#3772   2013/11/14 05:54AM
    trinilisa

*Canadian Preview*
    Chelsea is going on and on about the hit and run driver being out there, and Adam dictates for her to stop!
    On antoher note, I did a horrible thing. I read that interview with MM; I was reading the spoilers and it showed up as a link. All I have to say is wow (and I don't mean that in a flattering way). I have nothing personal against MM, and I've made it no secret that he's not my favourite actor. I found the interview, well, let's just say I took from it that he sounds like one of his worshipers, blaming Victor for his troubles, and that cold thing about turning himself in would not bring Delia back and that he promised his son he would be there for him where his father was not, basically explaining away the burning of the scarf and hiding behind Adam's son to justify his behaviour. I am sorry, but that was my take on the interview. I had to skip through some parts, I was so disgusted...slrry

#3773   2013/11/14 06:36AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote janetb: I just read a post that Fen was the one who hit Delia. I think Dash the dog has been blamed too.

I watched N.C.I.S. last night and there was a hit and run on a naval base.The victim was struck and killed while jogging at night. The driver said it was an accident,he didn't see her but fled the scene.Too bad,he was arrested and charged.Maybe GC needs some military justice.If Adam didn't hit her then he should be punished for destroying evidence.

I agree!

If Adam had been in the Military, he would never made it through Basic Training. The way he cries and whines, the Drill Instructor would have had him doing pushups until his arms were as big as his butt.....
    He would have been on KP doing dishes until his hand were puckered up like his face.
    He would have been called little girl, sweetie, and he would have been in charge of the latrine.

Omg you are right! But I forgot he would have tried to pay off the military to push him through, and if that didn't work, he would have been dishonourably (rightfully so) discharged...f

OR.....he would have been thrown in the military jail for having "nasty time" with another soldier. Then dressed in a purple dress and stupid black wig, he would crawl through the vents to freedom! Adam is a vile coward and a real pig!

#3774   2013/11/14 07:27AM
    Soap Fan

I wish he wasn't in today's episode.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/14 07:31AM
    #3775   2013/11/14 07:33AM
    Soap Fan

And for the many many other crimes he committed.

#3776   2013/11/14 07:55AM
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

I agree!

Omg you are right! But I forgot he would have tried to pay off the military to push him through, and if that didn't work, he would have been dishonourably (rightfully so) discharged...f

OR.....he would have been thrown in the military jail for having "nasty time" with another soldier. Then dressed in a purple dress and stupid black wig, he would crawl through the vents to freedom! Adam is a vile coward and a real pig!

I can so see that happening!

#3777   2013/11/14 09:24AM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa: *Canadian Preview*
    Chelsea is going on and on about the hit and run driver being out there, and Adam dictates for her to stop!
    On antoher note, I did a horrible thing. I read that interview with MM; I was reading the spoilers and it showed up as a link. All I have to say is wow (and I don't mean that in a flattering way). I have nothing personal against MM, and I've made it no secret that he's not my favourite actor. I found the interview, well, let's just say I took from it that he sounds like one of his worshipers, blaming Victor for his troubles, and that cold thing about turning himself in would not bring Delia back and that he promised his son he would be there for him where his father was not, basically explaining away the burning of the scarf and hiding behind Adam's son to justify his behaviour. I am sorry, but that was my take on the interview. I had to skip through some parts, I was so disgusted...slrry

I also read the interview,against my better judgement and agree with you .MM sounds exactly like his character and that's no compliment.

Chelsea isn't going to stop wanting him to find the driver.She sees it as a way to give some answers to Chloe and Billy .Victor is working on it and it shouldn't be long before his investigator finds Adam's license plate.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/14 09:25AM
    #3778   2013/11/14 11:16AM
    lilpiggy

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

I agree!

I can so see that happening!

Yea, I can see it now. The VentCrawler booking down the barracks vent, crawling as fast as his big butt would allow him. Running away from responsibility like the coward he is. He would be running down the road with his purple dress
    blowing in the wind and his black wig slipping down over his lying eyes. The MP's would catch him and he would be crying like a little girl when they handcuff him and drag him back to jail. Then he would try and bribe everyone who would talk to him. In the end he would be put in a cell with the Crusher......Poor Adam.....

#3779   2013/11/14 01:16PM
    Pretty Emerald

Adam and his meaty butt were appalling today as usual! He is such a nasty and cold, vile creature. That delusional nut Share-my-butt sounded crazy as hell asking that creep Adam "if he was jealous"? Is this bi+ch completely crazy? All I could think about as she was standing there looking like a wh0re-clown....BOTH men have played with her naughty bits! What a nasty nasty nasty trick she is! Adam is a dope....

#3780   2013/11/14 01:26PM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa: *Canadian Preview*

I also read the interview,against my better judgement and agree with you .MM sounds exactly like his character and that's no compliment.

Chelsea isn't going to stop wanting him to find the driver.She sees it as a way to give some answers to Chloe and Billy .Victor is working on it and it shouldn't be long before his investigator finds Adam's license plate.

I am glad it wasn't just me.
    Yes, Chelsea feels indebted to Chilly and also hurts for her best friend. I wonder if Victor will blackmale Demon Seed if he finds out?

« 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list