List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/03 09:43PM, Views: 127698, Replies: 4409
    « 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 » »| page:
    #3731   2013/11/10 12:53PM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fan zone)
    Soap Fan

Quote Pretty Emerald: What a dick Adam is!!!! It made me so angry when that loser said...."even if you catch the killer, it won't bring Delia back". Ugh!!! What a piece of sh!t he is! He said it so nastily and like he couldn't give two craps about Delia. I HATE ADAM! I hope that he goes to prison and a big buck Con that is 350 pounds named "Tiny" makes Adam his bi+ch! Of course nasty Adam might like that....it will fondly remind him of Rafe!

Ohh he will enjoy that again.

#3732   2013/11/10 07:18PM
    lilpiggy

I am so bored with the VentCrawler and his nasty attitude. I am sure he is lobbing to be in every scene. Get him off the screen...Ugh......

#3733   2013/11/11 04:08AM
    Soap Fan

Quote lilpiggy: I am so bored with the VentCrawler and his nasty attitude. I am sure he is lobbing to be in every scene. Get him off the screen...Ugh......

It is disgusting how much screen time this idiot gets.

#3734   2013/11/11 04:20AM
    Sinny

Quote Soap Fan:
    Quote lilpiggy: I am so bored with the VentCrawler and his nasty attitude. I am sure he is lobbing to be in every scene. Get him off the screen...Ugh......

I can't believe how much I don't like Adam now.. I used to love the character.. but he is written so poorly.. BLECK I hate Adam.. wish he was gone from my screen.. I would not mind them killing him off,. Let the Newmans lose someone

#3735   2013/11/11 10:50AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Soap Fan:

I can't believe how much I don't like Adam now.. I used to love the character.. but he is written so poorly.. BLECK I hate Adam.. wish he was gone from my screen.. I would not mind them killing him off,. Let the Newmans lose someone

I would love for them to kill this doofus off! Maybe that whackjob Sharon could shoot him!

#3736   2013/11/11 12:08PM
    Sinny

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Soap Fan:

I can't believe how much I don't like Adam now.. I used to love themhcharacter.. but he is written so poorly.. BLECK I hate Adam.. wish he was gone from my screen.. I would not mind them killing him off,. Let the Newmans lose someone

That would be awesome, , get rid of them both with one bullet.
    I would love for them to kill this doofus off! Maybe that whackjob Sharon could shoot him!

#3737   2013/11/11 12:29PM
    janetb

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Soap Fan:

I wish Adam would get killed off and take psycho Sharon with him.I doubt the Newmans would shed many tears,they don't like him either.I can see scumbag Victor wanting custody of Connor,'he's my grandson and a real Newman.'

#3738   2013/11/11 12:33PM
    lilpiggy

Quote janetb:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Soap Fan:

I wish Adam would get killed off and take psycho Sharon with him.I doubt the Newmans would shed many tears,they don't like him either.I can see scumbag Victor wanting custody of Connor,'he's my grandson and a real Newman.'

Yea, I say kill him off. Send him to the big VentCrawling Factory in the sky...

#3739   2013/11/11 04:54PM
    Pretty Emerald

The only problem is neither heaven or hell would want Adam!

#3740   2013/11/11 11:46PM
    Pretty Emerald

I just now got a chance to watch today's episode.....OMG!!!! Adam's meaty butt was pleading and begging to get out of those nasty tight pants! I am SHOCKED that he didn't bust every stitch in those pants. This man is about as sexy as toe jam! YUCK! His attitude is appalling!

« 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list