List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/07 02:30PM, Views: 123065, Replies: 4407
    « 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 » »| page:
    #3581   2013/11/02 11:14AM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fan zone)
    lilpiggy

Thank you PE and Sinny for your good thoughts. I appreciate you all....LP

#3582   2013/11/02 07:42PM
    Pretty Emerald

Adam is such a miserable punk! Gee, I wonder if he will make good on his threat to the thug that sold him the rotten corneas......NAH he is way too much of a coward. He won't confront a man that can kick his ass.....he prefers to prey upon mentally unstable women and helpless children. The loser!

#3583   2013/11/03 10:31AM
    Pretty Emerald

I sure don't blame Chels for wanting to move out and get away from that creep ADAM! Adam is about as warm as a snake. It's weird when I see Mr. Tight pants holding that precious baby. I don't know if he wants to just hold him or if he is thinking about giving Connor away to some memmbers of the occult!

#3584   2013/11/03 05:13PM
    lilpiggy

Trini, PE, Sinny and Pugs. My wife out of hospital and doing OK. Thank you all....LP

#3585   2013/11/03 06:52PM
    Sinny

Quote lilpiggy: Trini, PE, Sinny and Pugs. My wife out of hospital and doing OK. Thank you all....LP

awesome.. tell her we all wish her well and say Hi oh and I still hate sharin and adam.. bleck yuck

#3586   2013/11/04 02:16AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote lilpiggy: Trini, PE, Sinny and Pugs. My wife out of hospital and doing OK. Thank you all....LP

YAY!!!!! I hope that she is feeling a lot better! I am still sending you positive thoughts!

#3587   2013/11/04 02:17AM
    Pretty Emerald

Adam is such a nasty bastard! Chelsea must cringe everytime she thinks about his punk ass!

#3588   2013/11/04 02:34AM
    Sinny

he is such a whiny pathetic baby.. he acts like a spoiled brat... he needs to quit blaming his dad for not living with him as a child.. that was all on his momma.. I cannot believe I used to like Adam.. these new writers have turned him into such a wimp. BLECK

and Sharin is the same skank she has always been.. since she came to town with her virginity lie.. she is a lying stealing cheating hog.

#3589   2013/11/04 04:40AM
    Pretty Emerald

I really hate the way that Adam always acts like he is so tough, yet anytime he is afraid that his evil deeds will be exposed.....he runs, hides behind that cow Sharon, blames his daddy and will use and abuse others that can not defend themselves (babies, mentally ill women) in order to cover his own butt! He actually acted like he was shocked that Chelsea wants to move out and create a shared custody agreement for the baby! Why on earth we she want to live with that nasty, evil, mean, ungrateful shi+bag????? Chelsea is NOT Sharon dumb-ass Adam.....she has a brain!

#3590   2013/11/04 05:31AM
    trinilisa

Good Mental Monday Morning!
    *ON FRIDAY'S CANADIAN*
    So Adam made a "confession" on tape, while holding Connor. So it looks like there isn't a length he will not go to in order to exploit that child and bmale him for his decisions. He told "Peanut" that everything he did, he was thinking of him. Really? Is that why you celebrated the surgery being a success by burning little Delia's scarf? He's still hiding behind his son. But the cops came and asked to examine his car. In Canada today, he goes to Avery for legal ccounsel. He should have done that when he first thought he hit Delia. Instead, he hid evidence (which he eventually burned) and kept his stupid mouth shut. I hope that the scarf he burned up is the only thing that can prove that he didn't do it on purpose. I'll bet there's a special place in hell for people like him, who disregard children and hide behind their own to justify their misdeeds...

« 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list