List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/03 09:43PM, Views: 130042, Replies: 4409
    « 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 » »| page:
    #3571   2013/11/01 01:51PM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fan zone)
    trinilisa

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Lanie1959: LOL !! I just saw the promo for Adam's "confession"...what a drama queen

I know right? I wonder if he'll blame everybody else again....

If old tight pants does confess he will try and blame everyone and every thing but himself.....

It was dark, the road was wet, my head lights were dirty, I had a low tire, the moon was full, I had a hang nail, my tight pants were squeezing my (blank), and on and on.....

The writers are just playing with us as they are not going to have the VentCrawler do the deed. If we ever find out, and they are not above never revealing anything, they will blame it on some homeless jerk who steals a SUV. More than likely, they will just let it drag on and move on to another idiot story line.....

Ita with this post!
    Btw, I've missed you LP!

Hi Trini. My wife has been in the hospital so I have been away. I see that you all have been telling it like it is. And the supporters are still putting out BS like normal.
    Hope you are well.....LP

Sorry to hear about your wife; hope she has a speedy recovery.
    Yeah; we've been telling it like it is, and the worshipers are flattering the actor/actress by saying that the more we hate, the more the writers will keep them on, so we're in essence helping them. In the spirit of giving, I have been promoting this and the anti-SN club thread, as the attempt at reverse psychology did not work on me...lol

#3572   2013/11/01 01:56PM
    lilpiggy

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Lanie1959: LOL !! I just saw the promo for Adam's "confession"...what a drama queen

If old tight pants does confess he will try and blame everyone and every thing but himself.....

It was dark, the road was wet, my head lights were dirty, I had a low tire, the moon was full, I had a hang nail, my tight pants were squeezing my (blank), and on and on.....

The writers are just playing with us as they are not going to have the VentCrawler do the deed. If we ever find out, and they are not above never revealing anything, they will blame it on some homeless jerk who steals a SUV. More than likely, they will just let it drag on and move on to another idiot story line.....

Ita with this post!
    Btw, I've missed you LP!

Hi Trini. My wife has been in the hospital so I have been away. I see that you all have been telling it like it is. And the supporters are still putting out BS like normal.
    Hope you are well.....LP

Yeah; we've been telling it like it is, and the worshipers are flattering the actor/actress by saying that the more we hate, the more the writers will keep them on, so we're in essence helping them. In the spirit of giving, I have been promoting this and the anti-SN club thread, as the attempt at reverse psychology did not work on me...lol

Thank Trini for good thoughts....

#3573   2013/11/01 02:02PM
    trinilisa

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:

Ita with this post!
    Btw, I've missed you LP!

Hope you are well.....LP

Thank Trini for good thoughts....

Not a problem!

#3574   2013/11/01 04:01PM
    Pretty Emerald

OMG! I just watched Adam the rat face pig on today's US! He is so sickening until I can't find words nasty enough to match his actions! Why is he giving Chelsea crap about leaving? Why would she want to stay there with that selfish, moping fool???? He keeps forgetting that Chelsea is a good lady, a great mommy and has self respect.....she is NOT that brainless tramp Sharon! She is not willing to take his abuse and put up with his shitty moods and nonsense! Run Chelsea run!

#3575   2013/11/01 04:09PM
    janetb

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote janetb:

It's probably just another one of their stupid dream promos.What's the point of confessing on video while holding Connor.I doubt he'll ever confess for real.

So wait wait wait! You mean to tell me that he's so-called confessing while holding Connor like some "get out of responsibility" prop? Really? So he figures that if he uses his son while confessing, Alex would go easier on him because of poor me and my son garbage? Tipical selfish Adam! I'll bet it's a dream sequence...

In the promo,Adam is holding Conner while he confesses.Of course he'll use Connor if and when he's ever caught.I still think it's just a dream.

****SPOILER FRIDAY'S CANADIAN****It wasn't a dream and it wasn't a confession either.Adam videotapes himself holding Connor and telling him what happened the night Delia was killed.He then puts the camera in a cupboard.Things might be looking up though.The last scene today was a police officer at Adam's door wanting to speak to him about his SUV.Knowing Adam he'll weasel out of this too and has likely already fixed the light.He was his usual nasty self with Chelsea again.

No Sharon again today,YEAH.

#3576   2013/11/01 05:07PM
    pgl35

Lilpiggy, I am so sorry to hear your wife is in the hospital. Sending good thoughts and wishes for her! God Bless!

#3577   2013/11/01 06:33PM
    lilpiggy

Quote pgl35: Lilpiggy, I am so sorry to hear your wife is in the hospital. Sending good thoughts and wishes for her! God Bless!

Hey Pugs, thank you very much. You are so kind...LP

#3578   2013/11/01 07:01PM
    pgl35

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote pgl35: Lilpiggy, I am so sorry to hear your wife is in the hospital. Sending good thoughts and wishes for her! God Bless!

Hey Pugs, thank you very much. You are so kind...LP

You're welcome hon, and please keep us informed on to how she is doing. I will keep her in my prayers. Hugs to you and your wife.

#3579   2013/11/01 07:31PM
    Pretty Emerald

Lilpiggy, I am so sorry to hear about your wife. I have been so busy today, I didn't read through the posts today to see that you posted about your wife being in the hospital. I sure hope that she has a very speedy recovery. I am sending good and positive thoughts your way! Much love to both of you.

#3580   2013/11/02 03:26AM
    Sinny

Sorry about your wife LP.. Hope she gets better soon.

« 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list