List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/07 02:30PM, Views: 122672, Replies: 4407
    « 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 » »| page:
    #3551   2013/10/31 09:44PM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fan zone)
    pgl35

Quote janetb: ***Spoiler for Thursday Canadian***** No Sharon today but Adam was despicable,with his whining self pity and "it's all about me" attitude.

He and Chelsea took Connor to the doctor and he looked annoyed as the doctor examined Connor's eyes.The transplant was a success and Chelsea was so happy,thanking the doctor as she should. Adam just said "let's go home" with no word of thanks to the man who operated and save his son's vision.

Then the SOB goes to see Jack and starts whining about how he doesn't deserve his son after everything he's done.His whining and self absorbtion knows no bounds.No thought for poor Jack who lost his sweet little niece and is trying to get his brother through this.Remember he didn't even tell Jack about the accident?Chelsea came home and had to tell Jack that Delia was dead.

I guess his fans think this tortured soul routine makes him sympathetic and pitiful but he's just disgusting. If he's so guilt ridden then he should get over himself and tell the police what happened.

Thanks for the spoiler Janet! I just can't believe how ungrateful that bastard is. No Adam , you are right, you don't deserve a son. You deserve nothing but pain for being such a despicable human being. How can one man be so self-centered . He makes me so sick I can't stand to even look at him or hear his whiny voice!

#3552   2013/10/31 11:00PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote pgl35:
    Quote janetb: ***Spoiler for Thursday Canadian***** No Sharon today but Adam was despicable,with his whining self pity and "it's all about me" attitude.

He and Chelsea took Connor to the doctor and he looked annoyed as the doctor examined Connor's eyes.The transplant was a success and Chelsea was so happy,thanking the doctor as she should. Adam just said "let's go home" with no word of thanks to the man who operated and save his son's vision.

Then the SOB goes to see Jack and starts whining about how he doesn't deserve his son after everything he's done.His whining and self absorbtion knows no bounds.No thought for poor Jack who lost his sweet little niece and is trying to get his brother through this.Remember he didn't even tell Jack about the accident?Chelsea came home and had to tell Jack that Delia was dead.

I guess his fans think this tortured soul routine makes him sympathetic and pitiful but he's just disgusting. If he's so guilt ridden then he should get over himself and tell the police what happened.

Thanks for the spoiler Janet! I just can't believe how ungrateful that bastard is. No Adam , you are right, you don't deserve a son. You deserve nothing but pain for being such a despicable human being. How can one man be so self-centered . He makes me so sick I can't stand to even look at him or hear his whiny voice!

OMG, I hate that nasty ungrateful demon Adam! He is such a flaming pile of Opossum shi+!

#3553   2013/11/01 04:12AM
    velocity

Hubby and I call Adam weasel boy, sneaking around, hiding in shadows waiting to pounce on his next victim. He really is a pompous little man.

#3554   2013/11/01 05:48AM
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald: Adam was very rude and nasty to Chelsea when discussing Connor's eyes. Adam is such a total pig and a prick! Chelsea is so kind, sweet and so grateful to Chloe and Billy for donating Delia's corneas. You can just see how much it is tearing her apart that the corneas came from little Delia. OTOH stupid and ungrateful Adam continues to act like a big dumb overgrown brat! Impatient about the doctor and frowning like a mean terrorist and being rude to any and everybody! Adam is really a bag of catshi+!!!!!

On yesterday's Canadian, Adam whined to Jack about the things he's done in the past, in other words, another pity party. Btw, he didnt' tell Jack that he thinks that he is the bastard that ran Delia over and left her to die. The previews for next week show Adam saying that he'd like to confess to being the hit-and-run driver in the Delia Abbott case or something like that; I wonder whether that's another dream? He dreamed that Chelsea slapped him into next week, so I wonder whether the writers are just bluffing? Oh btw, Chelsea talked about moving out on yesterday's Canadian, and Adam, being the control freak that he is, and making it all about him, questioned her sincerity, saying that all her actions were to apese him? Really? After all the crap you put Chelsea through you actually expect to force her to live with you and have her like it and what? Want to stay? She feels like you only want her there because of Connor, so why shouldn't she have someone who truely loves her? And if you do, then bloody well prove it! I actually could stand Adam when he was with Chelsea, but you all know how that went; credit the vent-crawling freak and his bobblehead mistress...

#3555   2013/11/01 05:55AM
    trinilisa

Quote Sinny: why can't they just kill these 2 freaks off LOL

That would be the best!

#3556   2013/11/01 05:56AM
    trinilisa

Quote pgl35:
    Quote trinilisa: Sorry to all about the misspoiler about what went down between Chadam and the doaner. My first spoiler was about Chelsea being worried about Chloe, but the response to Lanie was the more accurate way I saw it go down...sorry again...either way, Adam is scumb!

Go stand in the corner Trini, bad girl! LOL...we forgive you only because we luvs our girl!

Lmao!

#3557   2013/11/01 06:18AM
    trinilisa

Quote pgl35:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote trinilisa: You know what I found funny? Shimbo told Satan that he was no gentleman...
    Well of course he was no gentleman; he said that all he could do with you was treat you lke a w**re (and not even pay you!), and you agreed to it! And then when he did that and then dumped you on your Newman-servicing behind, you have the nerve to saty he was no gentleman? I mean, of course the viewers knew that Adam was no gentleman, but for Share-A-Newman to say that she apologizes to him despite that...really? Wtf did she expect?

Hi Trini! How could any decent woman know what Adam is and still throw herself at him and wallow at his feet like Sharon did at the park? I guess only a desperate woman like Sharon would! When she apologized to him I nearly choked on my tea! My god that woman is a total idiot! She is so desperate for a man , any man , it's sickening..I expect her pretty soon to be trolling the bars again for some strange!

She definitely reeks of desperation! I mean really? To allow someone to treat you like you were a piece of toilet paper, especially when he tells you that's what he's going to do, then apologize to him later on? I mean really? I always lmao when her worshipers call her "strong"...I guess I interpret strong differently....

Sharon " I'm sorry I make you treat me like poop on you shoe Adam! Can you ever forgive me! Now, wanna have sex"

Yep; that's probably how the conversation would go.
    And don't forget: nothing turns me on more than knowing that you kidnapped my baby and let me believe she was dead!

#3558   2013/11/01 06:31AM
    trinilisa

He's right about one thing; he doesn't deserve that little boy!

#3559   2013/11/01 06:35AM
    trinilisa

Quote velocity: Hubby and I call Adam weasel boy, sneaking around, hiding in shadows waiting to pounce on his next victim. He really is a pompous little man.

I know right? Damn predditor!

#3560   2013/11/01 09:03AM
    trinilisa

It seems like our bash threads have been instrumental in keeping the actor/actress we bash employed.
    In keeping with the spirit of doing a nice thing for others, I would like to point out that Adam is a baby-killing, baby-napping surpant, and SN is a child-manipulating ho!
    That should keep them employed for a couple of days...at least until the end of the weekend!

« 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list