List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/07 02:30PM, Views: 125443, Replies: 4407
    « 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 » »| page:
    #3541   2013/10/31 06:33PM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fan zone)
    Sinny

why can't they just kill these 2 freaks off LOL

#3542   2013/10/31 06:56PM
    pgl35

Quote trinilisa: Sorry to all about the misspoiler about what went down between Chadam and the doaner. My first spoiler was about Chelsea being worried about Chloe, but the response to Lanie was the more accurate way I saw it go down...sorry again...either way, Adam is scumb!

Go stand in the corner Trini, bad girl! LOL...we forgive you only because we luvs our girl!

#3543   2013/10/31 06:57PM
    pgl35

Quote Sinny: why can't they just kill these 2 freaks off LOL

They are both a waste of space and bring nothing but stupid to the show!

#3544   2013/10/31 06:59PM
    pgl35

Quote Sinny:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote trinilisa: The fact that they make him supposedly "struggling with the truth" shows what an undeserving ass he is, espcially after he burned up little DeeDee's scarf in the fireplace! That part still disturbs and disgusts me!

all I see when I see adam is coward.. and cowards are not sexy.

Adam=sexy=YUCK

Adam is so not what I call sexy.. he is not my type at all.

He is about as far from my type as he can get.

LOL I would get in trouble if I said what I really think

Oh believe me Sinny , me too! I am being a very good girl!

#3545   2013/10/31 07:02PM
    pgl35

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote trinilisa: You know what I found funny? Shimbo told Satan that he was no gentleman...
    Well of course he was no gentleman; he said that all he could do with you was treat you lke a w**re (and not even pay you!), and you agreed to it! And then when he did that and then dumped you on your Newman-servicing behind, you have the nerve to saty he was no gentleman? I mean, of course the viewers knew that Adam was no gentleman, but for Share-A-Newman to say that she apologizes to him despite that...really? Wtf did she expect?

Hi Trini! How could any decent woman know what Adam is and still throw herself at him and wallow at his feet like Sharon did at the park? I guess only a desperate woman like Sharon would! When she apologized to him I nearly choked on my tea! My god that woman is a total idiot! She is so desperate for a man , any man , it's sickening..I expect her pretty soon to be trolling the bars again for some strange!

She definitely reeks of desperation! I mean really? To allow someone to treat you like you were a piece of toilet paper, especially when he tells you that's what he's going to do, then apologize to him later on? I mean really? I always lmao when her worshipers call her "strong"...I guess I interpret strong differently....

Sharon " I'm sorry I make you treat me like poop on you shoe Adam! Can you ever forgive me! Now, wanna have sex"

#3546   2013/10/31 07:34PM
    Sinny

Quote pgl35:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote trinilisa: You know what I found funny? Shimbo told Satan that he was no gentleman...
    Well of course he was no gentleman; he said that all he could do with you was treat you lke a w**re (and not even pay you!), and you agreed to it! And then when he did that and then dumped you on your Newman-servicing behind, you have the nerve to saty he was no gentleman? I mean, of course the viewers knew that Adam was no gentleman, but for Share-A-Newman to say that she apologizes to him despite that...really? Wtf did she expect?

Hi Trini! How could any decent woman know what Adam is and still throw herself at him and wallow at his feet like Sharon did at the park? I guess only a desperate woman like Sharon would! When she apologized to him I nearly choked on my tea! My god that woman is a total idiot! She is so desperate for a man , any man , it's sickening..I expect her pretty soon to be trolling the bars again for some strange!

She definitely reeks of desperation! I mean really? To allow someone to treat you like you were a piece of toilet paper, especially when he tells you that's what he's going to do, then apologize to him later on? I mean really? I always lmao when her worshipers call her "strong"...I guess I interpret strong differently....

Sharon " I'm sorry I make you treat me like poop on you shoe Adam! Can you ever forgive me! Now, wanna have sex"

Sharon is the S word.. 4 letters ends with a t begins with an S

#3547   2013/10/31 08:41PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote pgl35:

LOL! This is sooooo true. Watching these two buffoons makes me feel dirty!

#3548   2013/10/31 09:27PM
    pgl35

Quote Sinny:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote pgl35:

Sharon is the S word.. 4 letters ends with a t begins with an S

LOL , her face is next to that word in the dictionary!

#3549   2013/10/31 09:32PM
    pgl35

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote pgl35:

LOL! This is sooooo true. Watching these two buffoons makes me feel dirty!

So true PE! I feel like I need to bleach my eyes out after watching those two nasty apes!

#3550   2013/10/31 09:34PM
    janetb

***Spoiler for Thursday Canadian***** No Sharon today but Adam was despicable,with his whining self pity and "it's all about me" attitude.

He and Chelsea took Connor to the doctor and he looked annoyed as the doctor examined Connor's eyes.The transplant was a success and Chelsea was so happy,thanking the doctor as she should. Adam just said "let's go home" with no word of thanks to the man who operated and save his son's vision.

Then the SOB goes to see Jack and starts whining about how he doesn't deserve his son after everything he's done.His whining and self absorbtion knows no bounds.No thought for poor Jack who lost his sweet little niece and is trying to get his brother through this.Remember he didn't even tell Jack about the accident?Chelsea came home and had to tell Jack that Delia was dead.

I guess his fans think this tortured soul routine makes him sympathetic and pitiful but he's just disgusting. If he's so guilt ridden then he should get over himself and tell the police what happened.

« 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list