List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/07 02:30PM, Views: 125576, Replies: 4407
    « 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 » »| page:
    #3531   2013/10/31 09:28AM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fan zone)
    trinilisa

Sorry to all about the misspoiler about what went down between Chadam and the doaner. My first spoiler was about Chelsea being worried about Chloe, but the response to Lanie was the more accurate way I saw it go down...sorry again...either way, Adam is scumb!

#3532   2013/10/31 09:33AM
    Lanie1959

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Lanie1959: so now Adam is bitching about the corneas coming from delia? what an A-hole

The way I interpreted it, Chelsea mentioned about Chloe praying everyday for Delia's eyes to help Connor, and right away, Adam snapped back that they're Connors eyes, not Delia's, and that if it were another doaner, they wouldn't be refering to the doaner. It seemed like he was determined to distance himself and his son from the fact that it was Delia's eyes. I am glad that Chelsea put him in his place. I am also glad he heard screetching tires after that!

I hope he hears those tires everytime he closes his eyes, I was glad too that Chelsea told him about it too. He is the most selfish character on this show first he moaning about the doc having to perform an emergency surgery and then the meltdown over Delia's corneas...as long as he quiet i don't care how much he is suffering.

#3533   2013/10/31 11:07AM
    Pretty Emerald

Adam was very rude and nasty to Chelsea when discussing Connor's eyes. Adam is such a total pig and a prick! Chelsea is so kind, sweet and so grateful to Chloe and Billy for donating Delia's corneas. You can just see how much it is tearing her apart that the corneas came from little Delia. OTOH stupid and ungrateful Adam continues to act like a big dumb overgrown brat! Impatient about the doctor and frowning like a mean terrorist and being rude to any and everybody! Adam is really a bag of catshi+!!!!!

#3534   2013/10/31 11:12AM
    Lanie1959

Quote Pretty Emerald: Adam was very rude and nasty to Chelsea when discussing Connor's eyes. Adam is such a total pig and a prick! Chelsea is so kind, sweet and so grateful to Chloe and Billy for donating Delia's corneas. You can just see how much it is tearing her apart that the corneas came from little Delia. OTOH stupid and ungrateful Adam continues to act like a big dumb overgrown brat! Impatient about the doctor and frowning like a mean terrorist and being rude to any and everybody! Adam is really a bag of catshi+!!!!!

I've started my own version of how this story ends....Chelsea finds part of Delia's scarf remember she designed it...then she turns A-hole over to the cops and collects Devon's reward then she and Connor ( I refuse to call him peanut) live happily ever afterward

#3535   2013/10/31 11:16AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote Pretty Emerald: Adam was very rude and nasty to Chelsea when discussing Connor's eyes. Adam is such a total pig and a prick! Chelsea is so kind, sweet and so grateful to Chloe and Billy for donating Delia's corneas. You can just see how much it is tearing her apart that the corneas came from little Delia. OTOH stupid and ungrateful Adam continues to act like a big dumb overgrown brat! Impatient about the doctor and frowning like a mean terrorist and being rude to any and everybody! Adam is really a bag of catshi+!!!!!

I've started my own version of how this story ends....Chelsea finds part of Delia's scarf remember she designed it...then she turns A-hole over to the cops and collects Devon's reward then she and Connor ( I refuse to call him peanut) live happily ever afterward

I LOVE your version.....hope it comes true!

#3536   2013/10/31 11:22AM
    Sinny

i hate adam as much as I do skanky

#3537   2013/10/31 02:36PM
    Lanie1959

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Lanie1959:

I LOVE your version.....hope it comes true!

unfortunately i rarely get what i want

but they play with my emotions with Chelsea telling Adam she wants to move

#3538   2013/10/31 05:48PM
    Soap Fan

Adumb is needs go. I hope gets written off So I can stop FF his scenes.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/31 05:50PM
    #3539   2013/10/31 06:23PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Soap Fan: Adumb is needs go. I hope gets written off So I can stop FF his scenes.

Yes he is SICKENING!

#3540   2013/10/31 06:27PM
    janetb

Quote Lanie1959:

I like your idea, but Chloe said they got the scarf at Fenmore's .It had sparkles and Delia loved it.That's why Chloe wanted it back and that SOB Adam destroyed it.

« 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list