List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/27 10:32AM, Views: 133036, Replies: 4415
    « 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 » »| page:
    #3521   2013/10/30 06:39PM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fan zone)
    pgl35

Quote janetb:
    Quote Pretty Emerald: Great to get a break (US) from that constant pity-party that loser Adam Pig Newman throws for himself without let-up! OTOH Sharon was sickening! She lies as easily as she breathes. I don't even think that the tramp is going to a doctor! I think that the New Doctor that she is seeing is Ghost Cassie and that the "new medication" that she is taking is Meth! Her messy hair, bouncing head and eyes rolling all over the place and constant lies SCREAM meth-head! She is such a ridiculous puke!

Sharon got rid of a doctor who was trying to help because she wouldn't accept the truth about herself.Until we actually see this new doctor,I think this is still a scam to keep Nick feeling sorry for her so she'll get him back.Noah and Nick are both clueless and forgive her too easily.She could have told them that the meds had bad side effects but she didn't want help.Her only goal was to get back into Nick's bed and use Faith to do it.

This is what I think too. It's all another scheme on her part to get Nick to fall for her. She has no plan on getting better. If she did she would confess what she did about Summer's paternity and almost killing Phyllis.

#3522   2013/10/30 06:52PM
    lucztruword

Quote trinilisa: I will still hate Adam for kidnapping Sharon's baby, and I will always hate him for all he did to Ashley/Rafe/Astel/the person whose baby's ashes he stole/his unborn brother and sister. It disgusts me that the writers expect people to forgive Adam's crimes just because Sharon allowed him back into her bed and pants after she found out what a horrible parasite piece of pond scumb he is (and that's an insult to pond scumb!) I think it's horrible that he hasn't apologized to anyone else for what he did to them, but all of a sudden the writers feel that he's a penicle of virtue just because Sharon's slept with him, and him covering up Sharon's arsen is okay because it's to "rescue" Sharon.
    Yes,yes indeed he did all that & more. During this timeline he PUSHED the Doctor ??? in front of a moving car because he threaten that👹👹 Devil 👺👺with regards to going to the Police.
    That Character Adam Victor Wilson is a very EVIL MAN. He is something to the else!!!! 🔥

* * * * * * * ADMIN SANCTIONED * * * * * * *

This is a character BASH thread.

Fans are NOT allowed.

Posters DO NOT BASH OTHER FAN BASES.

Thank you! - ADMIN

#3523   2013/10/30 07:47PM
    Sinny

Quote pgl35:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote trinilisa: The fact that they make him supposedly "struggling with the truth" shows what an undeserving ass he is, espcially after he burned up little DeeDee's scarf in the fireplace! That part still disturbs and disgusts me!

all I see when I see adam is coward.. and cowards are not sexy.

Adam=sexy=YUCK

Adam is so not what I call sexy.. he is not my type at all.

He is about as far from my type as he can get.

LOL I would get in trouble if I said what I really think

#3524   2013/10/31 07:02AM
    trinilisa

It's Thickheaded Thursday!
    *SPOILER TALK*
    Well, on yesterday's Canadian, Adam totally got on my nerves by showing his ungreatfulness yet again, as if burning up Delia's scarf wasn't enough. Chelsea told him that Chloe had been praying all day for Delia's eyes to work. Adam was very abrupt with Chelsea imho, when he said that they were Connor's eyes, and something about they wouldn't be worried if it were another doaner donating the corneas. Chelsea had to remind him that it wasn't just another doaner; it was Chilly. I mean seriously? I know that he's gotten all he could from the child he thinks he's run over, but to be so cold and ungreatful as to say that if it were another doaner, they wouldn't be worrying about them? Come on; this is low, even for Adam...

#3525   2013/10/31 07:24AM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb: ***SPOILER ALERT TODAY'S CANADIAN***No Adam today,we needed a break from his whining self pity.

Sharon has apparently changed doctors because she never felt "comfortable" with Dr. Watkins.Maybe that's because the doctor told her the truth about Adam and Nick, among other things and she didn't want to hear it.She says she's on a new med and likes this doctor but we'll see.Nick said again in front of Noah that he and Sharon are parents to him and Faith but nothing more.No matter how many times he says it,Sharon still looks stunned.

Faith still hasn't got the message that she and Mommy and Daddy don't have to do everything together.Nick took her out for Hallowe'en and she expected that Mommy should come too.Cassie appeared and told Sharon that she just missed an opportunity in her plan to get Nick back.Sharon may be starting to realize it may not happen.I think we may have seen the last of Cassie,I hope so.

I guess Shimbo only likes doctors who tell her what she wants to hear and never calls her out on her ish. (I wonder if this doctor is a man?).
    And as for Lucifer's daughter, yeah; she creeped me out in that scene. You could tell that she doesn't want her mom to get better, and she's probably a ghost demented b.itch like her mother's life because she seems to want to have mom use and manipulate everyone and everything to get into Nick's pants again...

#3526   2013/10/31 07:32AM
    trinilisa

Quote pgl35:
    Quote trinilisa: You know what I found funny? Shimbo told Satan that he was no gentleman...
    Well of course he was no gentleman; he said that all he could do with you was treat you lke a w**re (and not even pay you!), and you agreed to it! And then when he did that and then dumped you on your Newman-servicing behind, you have the nerve to saty he was no gentleman? I mean, of course the viewers knew that Adam was no gentleman, but for Share-A-Newman to say that she apologizes to him despite that...really? Wtf did she expect?

Hi Trini! How could any decent woman know what Adam is and still throw herself at him and wallow at his feet like Sharon did at the park? I guess only a desperate woman like Sharon would! When she apologized to him I nearly choked on my tea! My god that woman is a total idiot! She is so desperate for a man , any man , it's sickening..I expect her pretty soon to be trolling the bars again for some strange!

She definitely reeks of desperation! I mean really? To allow someone to treat you like you were a piece of toilet paper, especially when he tells you that's what he's going to do, then apologize to him later on? I mean really? I always lmao when her worshipers call her "strong"...I guess I interpret strong differently....

#3527   2013/10/31 07:42AM
    trinilisa

Quote lucztruword:
    Quote trinilisa: I will still hate Adam for kidnapping Sharon's baby, and I will always hate him for all he did to Ashley/Rafe/Astel/the person whose baby's ashes he stole/his unborn brother and sister. It disgusts me that the writers expect people to forgive Adam's crimes just because Sharon allowed him back into her bed and pants after she found out what a horrible parasite piece of pond scumb he is (and that's an insult to pond scumb!) I think it's horrible that he hasn't apologized to anyone else for what he did to them, but all of a sudden the writers feel that he's a penicle of virtue just because Sharon's slept with him, and him covering up Sharon's arsen is okay because it's to "rescue" Sharon.
    Yes,yes indeed he did all that & more. During this timeline he PUSHED the Doctor ??? in front of a moving car because he threaten that👹👹 Devil 👺👺with regards to going to the Police.
    That Character Adam Victor Wilson is a very EVIL MAN. He is something to the else!!!! 🔥

This is a character BASH thread.

Fans are NOT allowed.

Posters DO NOT BASH OTHER FAN BASES.

Thank you! - ADMIN

You are so right! He is beyond evil!

#3528   2013/10/31 07:44AM
    trinilisa

Quote Sinny:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote trinilisa: The fact that they make him supposedly "struggling with the truth" shows what an undeserving ass he is, espcially after he burned up little DeeDee's scarf in the fireplace! That part still disturbs and disgusts me!

all I see when I see adam is coward.. and cowards are not sexy.

Adam=sexy=YUCK

Adam is so not what I call sexy.. he is not my type at all.

He is about as far from my type as he can get.

LOL I would get in trouble if I said what I really think

Lol I am totally holding my tongue when it comes to "Adam"

#3529   2013/10/31 09:11AM
    Lanie1959

so now Adam is bitching about the corneas coming from delia? what an A-hole

#3530   2013/10/31 09:24AM
    trinilisa

Quote Lanie1959: so now Adam is bitching about the corneas coming from delia? what an A-hole

The way I interpreted it, Chelsea mentioned about Chloe praying everyday for Delia's eyes to help Connor, and right away, Adam snapped back that they're Connors eyes, not Delia's, and that if it were another doaner, they wouldn't be refering to the doaner. It seemed like he was determined to distance himself and his son from the fact that it was Delia's eyes. I am glad that Chelsea put him in his place. I am also glad he heard screetching tires after that!

« 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list