List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/27 10:32AM, Views: 132964, Replies: 4415
    « 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 » »| page:
    #3511   2013/10/29 10:42PM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fan zone)
    pgl35

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote trinilisa: The fact that they make him supposedly "struggling with the truth" shows what an undeserving ass he is, espcially after he burned up little DeeDee's scarf in the fireplace! That part still disturbs and disgusts me!

Stupid Adam is NOT struggling with truth, nor does he feel remorse or guilt for hitting little DeeDee! If he felt so torn up about it, he would HAVE to act on those feelings.....either going to the police and spilling all that he knows, or maybe going to Chloe and Billy and letting them know that he is setting up a charity in Delia's name for children with Leukemia, going to a priest and confessing....SOMETHING! But certainly NOT burning one of the last things that precious little Delia touched! Adam is a coward and a creep!

True PE, if it was really eating him up like the writers are trying to make us believe, he would act on his feelings because the load would be too much for him..nope all his feelings are for himself and what might happen to him if he is caught..that's where all the tears are coming from , he's crying for himself , not that little sweet girl!

#3512   2013/10/29 10:45PM
    pgl35

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa: *SPOILER TALK*
    Listen, you vent-crawling freak, it doesn't matter how many kisses you leave and your white rose and your crocodile tears at Delia's memorial (as per today's Canadian according to Red), as long as you're withholding the truth from Delia's parents, every gesture you make is contaminated. And allowing her to hold your son? It's the bloody least you could do considering what you think you've done, and what you've done to protect your scarf-burning, evidence-hiding behind!

Adam left a white rose at the memorial at the accident site and read the cards left by others. He stayed outside the church and listened to the service.I don't care how many tears he cries and is sorry for Chloe and Billy.They all mean nothing unless he goes to the police.

He is not too torn up or he would have went to the police by now. If someone is really sorry nothing will stop them from telling the truth. He is much more scared for himself then whatever he feels for what happened to Delia or what anyone else is going through.

#3513   2013/10/29 10:46PM
    pgl35

Quote Lanie1959: Ok this just has to be said....I finally realized the depth of my disdain for the character of Adam while watching DD's funeral when he came out of the bushed just like a cockroach..

That part really made me sick. Just when I thought I couldn't hate him any more.

#3514   2013/10/29 10:48PM
    pgl35

Quote Sinny:
    Quote trinilisa: The fact that they make him supposedly "struggling with the truth" shows what an undeserving ass he is, espcially after he burned up little DeeDee's scarf in the fireplace! That part still disturbs and disgusts me!

all I see when I see adam is coward.. and cowards are not sexy.

Adam=sexy=YUCK

#3515   2013/10/29 10:49PM
    pgl35

Quote Soap Fan:
    Quote Pretty Emerald: What a sad show today! I was in tears until they showed that pig Adam! Then I got really angry. He was nauseating kneeling at Delia's accident site. He was working really hard to squeeze out that ONE tear! I am so sick of him moping around, looking crazy like he is trying to sniff out a wounded animal that he can torture and kill. Adam is great at preying on children, women and anyone that is weak or vulnerable. When it comes to being a real man......he pees his tight pants, looks all stupid and lies, runs and does anything necessary to cover his ass......what a loser, coward and stupid punk!

I just hope that the police find out he hit Delia and he will be written off the show. SONE.

I wish!

#3516   2013/10/30 04:37AM
    Sinny

Quote pgl35:
    Quote Sinny:

Adam=sexy=YUCK

Adam is so not what I call sexy.. he is not my type at all.

#3517   2013/10/30 03:01PM
    Pretty Emerald

Great to get a break (US) from that constant pity-party that loser Adam Pig Newman throws for himself without let-up! OTOH Sharon was sickening! She lies as easily as she breathes. I don't even think that the tramp is going to a doctor! I think that the New Doctor that she is seeing is Ghost Cassie and that the "new medication" that she is taking is Meth! Her messy hair, bouncing head and eyes rolling all over the place and constant lies SCREAM meth-head! She is such a ridiculous puke!

#3518   2013/10/30 04:37PM
    janetb

Quote Pretty Emerald: Great to get a break (US) from that constant pity-party that loser Adam Pig Newman throws for himself without let-up! OTOH Sharon was sickening! She lies as easily as she breathes. I don't even think that the tramp is going to a doctor! I think that the New Doctor that she is seeing is Ghost Cassie and that the "new medication" that she is taking is Meth! Her messy hair, bouncing head and eyes rolling all over the place and constant lies SCREAM meth-head! She is such a ridiculous puke!

Sharon got rid of a doctor who was trying to help because she wouldn't accept the truth about herself.Until we actually see this new doctor,I think this is still a scam to keep Nick feeling sorry for her so she'll get him back.Noah and Nick are both clueless and forgive her too easily.She could have told them that the meds had bad side effects but she didn't want help.Her only goal was to get back into Nick's bed and use Faith to do it.

#3519   2013/10/30 06:36PM
    pgl35

Quote Pretty Emerald: Great to get a break (US) from that constant pity-party that loser Adam Pig Newman throws for himself without let-up! OTOH Sharon was sickening! She lies as easily as she breathes. I don't even think that the tramp is going to a doctor! I think that the New Doctor that she is seeing is Ghost Cassie and that the "new medication" that she is taking is Meth! Her messy hair, bouncing head and eyes rolling all over the place and constant lies SCREAM meth-head! She is such a ridiculous puke!

She is so full of it. If she was serious , she would go to Nick ,Summer , and Jack and tell what she did. That would be the first step to helping herself.

#3520   2013/10/30 06:37PM
    pgl35

Quote Sinny:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Sinny:

Adam=sexy=YUCK

Adam is so not what I call sexy.. he is not my type at all.

He is about as far from my type as he can get.

« 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list