List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/03 09:43PM, Views: 130057, Replies: 4409
    « 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 » »| page:
    #3501   2013/10/29 12:01PM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fan zone)
    trinilisa

Quote Sinny:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote pgl35: I just watched the show and I physically felt sick when that bastard burned Delia's scarf. He is a demon from hell! This character needs to go , he is too repulsive to even watch. I wanted to reach though the screen and murder him with my bare hands!

Not if I got there first, PGL!

I think either one of us could take the coward down, LOL , he'd probably cry like the baby he is all curled up in a ball and pooping in his diaper!

Hey Puggy I hate the coward too.. the way he has been written lately is so gross.. such a cowardly wimp.. and even tho I hate Sharon he sure has been a jerk to her.. and she comes back and begs him for forgiveness,., this sick pair deserve each other.

No no no don't put them back together! lol

They give us such good bash material

You definitely have a point!

I know right. OMG girls I have freaking missed chatting with you all.

I've missed you, too; you disappeared for a while, and I thought, where the hell is she?!

I went to jail

Lol how long did they shut you down for?

#3502   2013/10/29 12:04PM
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald: What a sad show today! I was in tears until they showed that pig Adam! Then I got really angry. He was nauseating kneeling at Delia's accident site. He was working really hard to squeeze out that ONE tear! I am so sick of him moping around, looking crazy like he is trying to sniff out a wounded animal that he can torture and kill. Adam is great at preying on children, women and anyone that is weak or vulnerable. When it comes to being a real man......he pees his tight pants, looks all stupid and lies, runs and does anything necessary to cover his ass......what a loser, coward and stupid punk!

He definitely does not have the testicular fortitude to stand up and take responsibility for his actions; prefers to hurt and hide behind children instead. I cannot believe during that sweet funeral we had to see Adam's satanic face and his crocodile tears...if he's so broken up about it, then get the hell over to the keystone cops and tell your story with a good lawyer by your side! But he's made it worse for himself, in true Adam fashion...

#3503   2013/10/29 12:07PM
    Soap Fan

Quote Pretty Emerald: What a sad show today! I was in tears until they showed that pig Adam! Then I got really angry. He was nauseating kneeling at Delia's accident site. He was working really hard to squeeze out that ONE tear! I am so sick of him moping around, looking crazy like he is trying to sniff out a wounded animal that he can torture and kill. Adam is great at preying on children, women and anyone that is weak or vulnerable. When it comes to being a real man......he pees his tight pants, looks all stupid and lies, runs and does anything necessary to cover his ass......what a loser, coward and stupid punk!

I just hope that the police find out he hit Delia and he will be written off the show. SONE.

#3504   2013/10/29 12:15PM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa:

He definitely does not have the testicular fortitude to stand up and take responsibility for his actions; prefers to hurt and hide behind children instead. I cannot believe during that sweet funeral we had to see Adam's satanic face and his crocodile tears...if he's so broken up about it, then get the hell over to the keystone cops and tell your story with a good lawyer by your side! But he's made it worse for himself, in true Adam fashion...

I think we're supposed to be feeling sorry for poor little Adam.He's so sorry for what he's done but can't tell the truth and leave the son he's just found because that terrible Chelsea lied to him.Those of us on this thread can't stand him,but his fans are buying the sympathy ploy. There's a thread condemning Chelsea for not attending Delia's funeral but praising Adam .He didn't even go in and is just protecting himself from the police.Even if he didn't hit her we know he was there and her scarf was under his car.

#3505   2013/10/29 04:23PM
    janetb

***SPOILER ALERT TODAY'S CANADIAN***No Adam today,we needed a break from his whining self pity.

Sharon has apparently changed doctors because she never felt "comfortable" with Dr. Watkins.Maybe that's because the doctor told her the truth about Adam and Nick, among other things and she didn't want to hear it.She says she's on a new med and likes this doctor but we'll see.Nick said again in front of Noah that he and Sharon are parents to him and Faith but nothing more.No matter how many times he says it,Sharon still looks stunned.

Faith still hasn't got the message that she and Mommy and Daddy don't have to do everything together.Nick took her out for Hallowe'en and she expected that Mommy should come too.Cassie appeared and told Sharon that she just missed an opportunity in her plan to get Nick back.Sharon may be starting to realize it may not happen.I think we may have seen the last of Cassie,I hope so.

#3506   2013/10/29 10:28PM
    pgl35

Quote Sinny:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote pgl35: I just watched the show and I physically felt sick when that bastard burned Delia's scarf. He is a demon from hell! This character needs to go , he is too repulsive to even watch. I wanted to reach though the screen and murder him with my bare hands!

I think either one of us could take the coward down, LOL , he'd probably cry like the baby he is all curled up in a ball and pooping in his diaper!

Hey Puggy I hate the coward too.. the way he has been written lately is so gross.. such a cowardly wimp.. and even tho I hate Sharon he sure has been a jerk to her.. and she comes back and begs him for forgiveness,., this sick pair deserve each other.

Hi Sinny! I'm so happy to see you back!

I hate weak men and he is so pathetic and weak, wallowing in his own self pity all the while a little girl is dead! And he thinks he killed her. He is a jerk to everyone , always walking around with a chip on his shoulder like he has been so mistreated. When has he ever treated anyone good , that's what I wanna know! I have never liked this creep , and now I have even more reason not to. When I seen him today sneaking around the funeral home where Delia lay dead while his own son has her eyes, I wanted to strangle him. How can one man have to much evil in him?

#3507   2013/10/29 10:34PM
    pgl35

Quote trinilisa: You know what I found funny? Shimbo told Satan that he was no gentleman...
    Well of course he was no gentleman; he said that all he could do with you was treat you lke a w**re (and not even pay you!), and you agreed to it! And then when he did that and then dumped you on your Newman-servicing behind, you have the nerve to saty he was no gentleman? I mean, of course the viewers knew that Adam was no gentleman, but for Share-A-Newman to say that she apologizes to him despite that...really? Wtf did she expect?

Hi Trini! How could any decent woman know what Adam is and still throw herself at him and wallow at his feet like Sharon did at the park? I guess only a desperate woman like Sharon would! When she apologized to him I nearly choked on my tea! My god that woman is a total idiot! She is so desperate for a man , any man , it's sickening..I expect her pretty soon to be trolling the bars again for some strange!

#3508   2013/10/29 10:35PM
    pgl35

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote trinilisa:

Yep; we could do what everyone in GC was unable to do, and finally make good use of that fireplace!

LOL ya'll too funny!

Oh come on, Lanie; don't you want a crack at him? lol

We'll even let you go first Lanie, lol

#3509   2013/10/29 10:35PM
    pgl35

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sinny: I loved that idiot sharin begging adam, for forgiveness. she is so pathetic and needy.. this is the guy who dumped her publically and called her names.. then he admits that he knew she was off her meds but did nothing,.. he sure does not love that weirdo chick

Omg you are right! He admitted to knowing she was off her meds, and he loved her so much that he didn't do a damn thing about it! She is pathetic...

He sure did admit that he knew she was off her meds and stood by and did nothing.. NICE Guy that Adam LMAO

How pathetic that she called him a good person after that? Seriously?

Sharon has always told Adam that he's a good person who did some bad things.Maybe that's the only way she can justify loving and forgiving him for everything he did.I think the Shadam fans hope that scene in the park might lead to a re-run of their supposed great romance.I hope not.

That pity party in the park between the VentCrawler and BobbleHead made me laugh out loud. "Adam you are a good person, you just do despicable things and are nasty". "I am a nice person too, I just do stupid and nasty things and hang on any man who will talk to me". Such whining!!!!!They are both so selfish, all they wanted to do was whine about themselves....Self absorbed, nasty, selfish, unattractive, people like I have never seen.

LOL lilpiggy, you nailed it!

#3510   2013/10/29 10:38PM
    pgl35

Quote zuzu61: Can't believe they put him front and center of Delia's SAD s/l, when ALL they're going to do is prove that "someone else" hit Her. Make me sick!!

I suppose I shouldn't complain since I'm not watching, just reading comments. But, it still ticks me off.

I thought the same thing zuzu..I guess we are supposed to feel sorry for him while he is showing his soft side, NOT!

« 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list