List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/13 02:59AM, Views: 112871, Replies: 4373
    « 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 » »| page:
    #3481   2013/10/28 01:50PM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fan zone)
    Pretty Emerald

Quote trinilisa: The fact that they make him supposedly "struggling with the truth" shows what an undeserving ass he is, espcially after he burned up little DeeDee's scarf in the fireplace! That part still disturbs and disgusts me!

Stupid Adam is NOT struggling with truth, nor does he feel remorse or guilt for hitting little DeeDee! If he felt so torn up about it, he would HAVE to act on those feelings.....either going to the police and spilling all that he knows, or maybe going to Chloe and Billy and letting them know that he is setting up a charity in Delia's name for children with Leukemia, going to a priest and confessing....SOMETHING! But certainly NOT burning one of the last things that precious little Delia touched! Adam is a coward and a creep!

#3482   2013/10/28 01:59PM
    trinilisa

*SPOILER TALK*
    Listen, you vent-crawling freak, it doesn't matter how many kisses you leave and your white rose and your crocodile tears at Delia's memorial (as per today's Canadian according to Red), as long as you're withholding the truth from Delia's parents, every gesture you make is contaminated. And allowing her to hold your son? It's the bloody least you could do considering what you think you've done, and what you've done to protect your scarf-burning, evidence-hiding behind!

#3483   2013/10/28 03:54PM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa: *SPOILER TALK*
    Listen, you vent-crawling freak, it doesn't matter how many kisses you leave and your white rose and your crocodile tears at Delia's memorial (as per today's Canadian according to Red), as long as you're withholding the truth from Delia's parents, every gesture you make is contaminated. And allowing her to hold your son? It's the bloody least you could do considering what you think you've done, and what you've done to protect your scarf-burning, evidence-hiding behind!

Adam left a white rose at the memorial at the accident site and read the cards left by others. He stayed outside the church and listened to the service.I don't care how many tears he cries and is sorry for Chloe and Billy.They all mean nothing unless he goes to the police.

#3484   2013/10/28 09:34PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote janetb:

Adam left a white rose at the memorial at the accident site and read the cards left by others. He stayed outside the church and listened to the service.I don't care how many tears he cries and is sorry for Chloe and Billy.They all mean nothing unless he goes to the police.

ITA! I actually thought that it was very stupid and creepy to lurk around outside looking crazy while the funeral was taking place. Adam still seems very upset about the fact that he could be in serious trouble NOT the fact that Delia was tragically killed!

#3485   2013/10/29 05:21AM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:

I saw that, too. He's such a busy body, reading the cards. What business is it of his what people wrote to the parents and about that sweet little girl? Every so-called gesture he makes and all the crocodile tears he cries is tainted because of what he's done by hiding the scarf and then burning it. Now, all I can think is that all those tears are because he knows what he's done is wrong and is terrified that someone finds out, and he actually doesn't give a crap about Delia. He doesn't deserve to have been at that memorial sight imho.

#3486   2013/10/29 05:23AM
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote janetb:

ITA! I actually thought that it was very stupid and creepy to lurk around outside looking crazy while the funeral was taking place. Adam still seems very upset about the fact that he could be in serious trouble NOT the fact that Delia was tragically killed!

Looking crazy? Could he have contracted at look from wackadoo at their park-side pity party and stroke fest?

#3487   2013/10/29 09:23AM
    Lanie1959

Ok this just has to be said....I finally realized the depth of my disdain for the character of Adam while watching DD's funeral when he came out of the bushed just like a cockroach..

#3488   2013/10/29 10:55AM
    trinilisa

Quote Lanie1959: Ok this just has to be said....I finally realized the depth of my disdain for the character of Adam while watching DD's funeral when he came out of the bushed just like a cockroach..

Exactly; he made it all about him! (You know when people have cockroaches in their houses, it's all about getting rid of them?). It was disgusting that he would pollute Delia's funeral and memorial site after coldly burning up her scarf to save his own self-preserving behind...

#3489   2013/10/29 11:08AM
    Sinny

Quote trinilisa: You know what I found funny? Shimbo told Satan that he was no gentleman...
    Well of course he was no gentleman; he said that all he could do with you was treat you lke a w**re (and not even pay you!), and you agreed to it! And then when he did that and then dumped you on your Newman-servicing behind, you have the nerve to saty he was no gentleman? I mean, of course the viewers knew that Adam was no gentleman, but for Share-A-Newman to say that she apologizes to him despite that...really? Wtf did she expect?

Shares_it_with_newmans Sharon is a dirty slag.. what kind of woman beds all the men from a family... a dirt filthy one.. that is the kind.. and that scene with Adam treating her like a common street walking prostitute and her lapping it up even dressing the part for him.. she totally deserves this coward and I will be cheering from the rooftops when she beds him again..

#3490   2013/10/29 11:09AM
    Sinny

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote pgl35: I just watched the show and I physically felt sick when that bastard burned Delia's scarf. He is a demon from hell! This character needs to go , he is too repulsive to even watch. I wanted to reach though the screen and murder him with my bare hands!

Not if I got there first, PGL!

I think either one of us could take the coward down, LOL , he'd probably cry like the baby he is all curled up in a ball and pooping in his diaper!

Hey Puggy I hate the coward too.. the way he has been written lately is so gross.. such a cowardly wimp.. and even tho I hate Sharon he sure has been a jerk to her.. and she comes back and begs him for forgiveness,., this sick pair deserve each other.

No no no don't put them back together! lol

They give us such good bash material

« 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list