List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/07 02:30PM, Views: 122992, Replies: 4407
    « 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 » »| page:
    #3471   2013/10/28 11:29AM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fan zone)
    lilpiggy

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sinny: I loved that idiot sharin begging adam, for forgiveness. she is so pathetic and needy.. this is the guy who dumped her publically and called her names.. then he admits that he knew she was off her meds but did nothing,.. he sure does not love that weirdo chick

Omg you are right! He admitted to knowing she was off her meds, and he loved her so much that he didn't do a damn thing about it! She is pathetic...

He sure did admit that he knew she was off her meds and stood by and did nothing.. NICE Guy that Adam LMAO

How pathetic that she called him a good person after that? Seriously?

Sharon has always told Adam that he's a good person who did some bad things.Maybe that's the only way she can justify loving and forgiving him for everything he did.I think the Shadam fans hope that scene in the park might lead to a re-run of their supposed great romance.I hope not.

That pity party in the park between the VentCrawler and BobbleHead made me laugh out loud. "Adam you are a good person, you just do despicable things and are nasty". "I am a nice person too, I just do stupid and nasty things and hang on any man who will talk to me". Such whining!!!!!They are both so selfish, all they wanted to do was whine about themselves....Self absorbed, nasty, selfish, unattractive, people like I have never seen.

#3472   2013/10/28 12:24PM
    Sinny

Quote pgl35:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote pgl35: I just watched the show and I physically felt sick when that bastard burned Delia's scarf. He is a demon from hell! This character needs to go , he is too repulsive to even watch. I wanted to reach though the screen and murder him with my bare hands!

Not if I got there first, PGL!

I think either one of us could take the coward down, LOL , he'd probably cry like the baby he is all curled up in a ball and pooping in his diaper!

Hey Puggy I hate the coward too.. the way he has been written lately is so gross.. such a cowardly wimp.. and even tho I hate Sharon he sure has been a jerk to her.. and she comes back and begs him for forgiveness,., this sick pair deserve each other.

#3473   2013/10/28 12:26PM
    Sinny

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote janetb: No Sharon or Adam on today's Canadian.We needed a break from his constant whining and self pity.The Abbotts went to the accident site for a tribute to Delia,it was very touching.Preview for next show has Adam there. He'll be finding a way to be a victim too.

I am so sick of this bastard declaring that he is trying to be a better man! BULLSHI+!!!!!! The only time that Adam was human was when he was with/married to Chelsea until she had the miscarriage. Adam doesn't feel guilty, he is just worried about getting caught and going to jail.....the loser!

Adam may have killed a little girl who's parents donated her corneas to his son.He won't come forward and do the right thing.There is a new thread about how sexy and handsome he is.Really???????

I saw the title of that thread and lmao!

I lol'd too LOL

#3474   2013/10/28 12:27PM
    Sinny

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sinny: I loved that idiot sharin begging adam, for forgiveness. she is so pathetic and needy.. this is the guy who dumped her publically and called her names.. then he admits that he knew she was off her meds but did nothing,.. he sure does not love that weirdo chick

Omg you are right! He admitted to knowing she was off her meds, and he loved her so much that he didn't do a damn thing about it! She is pathetic...

He sure did admit that he knew she was off her meds and stood by and did nothing.. NICE Guy that Adam LMAO

How pathetic that she called him a good person after that? Seriously?

Sharon has always told Adam that he's a good person who did some bad things.Maybe that's the only way she can justify loving and forgiving him for everything he did.I think the Shadam fans hope that scene in the park might lead to a re-run of their supposed great romance.I hope not.

That pity party in the park between the VentCrawler and BobbleHead made me laugh out loud. "Adam you are a good person, you just do despicable things and are nasty". "I am a nice person too, I just do stupid and nasty things and hang on any man who will talk to me". Such whining!!!!!They are both so selfish, all they wanted to do was whine about themselves....Self absorbed, nasty, selfish, unattractive, people like I have never seen.

LMAO @ bobblehead and ventcrawler

#3475   2013/10/28 12:31PM
    trinilisa

You know what I found funny? Shimbo told Satan that he was no gentleman...
    Well of course he was no gentleman; he said that all he could do with you was treat you lke a w**re (and not even pay you!), and you agreed to it! And then when he did that and then dumped you on your Newman-servicing behind, you have the nerve to saty he was no gentleman? I mean, of course the viewers knew that Adam was no gentleman, but for Share-A-Newman to say that she apologizes to him despite that...really? Wtf did she expect?

#3476   2013/10/28 12:33PM
    trinilisa

Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote pgl35: I just watched the show and I physically felt sick when that bastard burned Delia's scarf. He is a demon from hell! This character needs to go , he is too repulsive to even watch. I wanted to reach though the screen and murder him with my bare hands!

I think either one of us could take the coward down, LOL , he'd probably cry like the baby he is all curled up in a ball and pooping in his diaper!

Yep; we could do what everyone in GC was unable to do, and finally make good use of that fireplace!

LOL ya'll too funny!

Oh come on, Lanie; don't you want a crack at him? lol

#3477   2013/10/28 12:37PM
    trinilisa

Quote Sinny:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote trinilisa:

Hey Puggy I hate the coward too.. the way he has been written lately is so gross.. such a cowardly wimp.. and even tho I hate Sharon he sure has been a jerk to her.. and she comes back and begs him for forgiveness,., this sick pair deserve each other.

No no no don't put them back together! lol

#3478   2013/10/28 01:00PM
    zuzu61

Can't believe they put him front and center of Delia's SAD s/l, when ALL they're going to do is prove that "someone else" hit Her. Make me sick!!

I suppose I shouldn't complain since I'm not watching, just reading comments. But, it still ticks me off.

#3479   2013/10/28 01:12PM
    trinilisa

Quote zuzu61: Can't believe they put him front and center of Delia's SAD s/l, when ALL they're going to do is prove that "someone else" hit Her. Make me sick!!

I suppose I shouldn't complain since I'm not watching, just reading comments. But, it still ticks me off.

Imho you don't need to justify your feelings...
    And I know right? They're going to do this just so that "someone else" did it; and why? To add to his "woe is me...I've been so wronged!" party? Nobody else except for Shimbo has had a pity party like that...who makes him so "special"? He's a special vent-crawling, scarf-burning, cross-dressing Satanic freak of nature!

#3480   2013/10/28 01:15PM
    trinilisa

The fact that they make him supposedly "struggling with the truth" shows what an undeserving ass he is, espcially after he burned up little DeeDee's scarf in the fireplace! That part still disturbs and disgusts me!

« 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list