List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/03 09:43PM, Views: 128789, Replies: 4409
    « 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 » »| page:
    #3461   2013/10/28 05:34AM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fan zone)
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote janetb: No Sharon or Adam on today's Canadian.We needed a break from his constant whining and self pity.The Abbotts went to the accident site for a tribute to Delia,it was very touching.Preview for next show has Adam there. He'll be finding a way to be a victim too.

I am so sick of this bastard declaring that he is trying to be a better man! BULLSHI+!!!!!! The only time that Adam was human was when he was with/married to Chelsea until she had the miscarriage. Adam doesn't feel guilty, he is just worried about getting caught and going to jail.....the loser!

Adam may have killed a little girl who's parents donated her corneas to his son.He won't come forward and do the right thing.There is a new thread about how sexy and handsome he is.Really???????

I saw the title of that thread and lmao!

#3462   2013/10/28 05:37AM
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote janetb: No Sharon or Adam on today's Canadian.We needed a break from his constant whining and self pity.The Abbotts went to the accident site for a tribute to Delia,it was very touching.Preview for next show has Adam there. He'll be finding a way to be a victim too.

I am so sick of this bastard declaring that he is trying to be a better man! BULLSHI+!!!!!! The only time that Adam was human was when he was with/married to Chelsea until she had the miscarriage. Adam doesn't feel guilty, he is just worried about getting caught and going to jail.....the loser!

Adam may have killed a little girl who's parents donated her corneas to his son.He won't come forward and do the right thing.There is a new thread about how sexy and handsome he is.Really???????

Adam is evil, cowardly and stupid! He is as sexy as a runny nose. Adam just doesn't seem to feel anything for Delia to me. His only care is about himself.

That's the way I see it, too; my feelings were cealed when he burned up the scarf and had the nerve to watch the press conference while he cleaned the ashes out of the fireplace...disgusting!

#3463   2013/10/28 05:38AM
    trinilisa

Quote Sinny:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sinny: I loved that idiot sharin begging adam, for forgiveness. she is so pathetic and needy.. this is the guy who dumped her publically and called her names.. then he admits that he knew she was off her meds but did nothing,.. he sure does not love that weirdo chick

Omg you are right! He admitted to knowing she was off her meds, and he loved her so much that he didn't do a damn thing about it! She is pathetic...

He sure did admit that he knew she was off her meds and stood by and did nothing.. NICE Guy that Adam LMAO

How pathetic that she called him a good person after that? Seriously?

#3464   2013/10/28 05:40AM
    trinilisa

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

Better man my ass.. he is a coward as usual..

Thank you!

#3465   2013/10/28 05:43AM
    trinilisa

Quote pgl35:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote pgl35: I just watched the show and I physically felt sick when that bastard burned Delia's scarf. He is a demon from hell! This character needs to go , he is too repulsive to even watch. I wanted to reach though the screen and murder him with my bare hands!

Not if I got there first, PGL!

I think either one of us could take the coward down, LOL , he'd probably cry like the baby he is all curled up in a ball and pooping in his diaper!

Yep; we could do what everyone in GC was unable to do, and finally make good use of that fireplace!

#3466   2013/10/28 10:54AM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa: It's Make-It-About-Me Monday!
    SPOILER DISCUSSION*
    So on Friday's Canadian preview (Monday's Canadian, Tuesday's US), Adam cries his crocodile tears at Delia's roadside memorial. Really Adam? You still intend on making this about you? You burned up her scarf like she was nothing, after she gave your little boy the gift of sight, and then you have the nerve to pollute her memorial? If you look up evil i nthe dictionary, there should be a picture of Adam! How sick is this freak?

I guess we're supposed to feel sorry for Adam because he's 'struggling 'to decide whether to confess.He'll likely shed a few more tears if he finds out that the scarf was special to Chloe and she's looking for it.No sympathy from me,he's just as evil and self absorbed as he always was.I think Alex gets to his name on the list this week as the owner of a black SUV.He may have already fixed the light since he burned the scarf.If not he may ask for a search warrant to stall for time to keep the cover up going.

#3467   2013/10/28 10:58AM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sinny: I loved that idiot sharin begging adam, for forgiveness. she is so pathetic and needy.. this is the guy who dumped her publically and called her names.. then he admits that he knew she was off her meds but did nothing,.. he sure does not love that weirdo chick

Omg you are right! He admitted to knowing she was off her meds, and he loved her so much that he didn't do a damn thing about it! She is pathetic...

He sure did admit that he knew she was off her meds and stood by and did nothing.. NICE Guy that Adam LMAO

Sharon has always told Adam that he's a good person who did some bad things.Maybe that's the only way she can justify loving and forgiving him for everything he did.I think the Shadam fans hope that scene in the park might lead to a re-run of their supposed great romance.I hope not.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/28 10:59AM
    #3468   2013/10/28 11:04AM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote trinilisa:

Sharon has always told Adam that he's a good person who did some bad things.Maybe that's the only way she can justify loving and forgiving him for everything he did.I think the Shadam fans hope that scene in the park might lead to a re-run of their supposed great romance.I hope not.

If I consciously made the decision to lay down with my baby's kidnapper, I would probably use crap like that to justify it, too.
    Death To Shadam!

#3469   2013/10/28 11:07AM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa: It's Make-It-About-Me Monday!
    SPOILER DISCUSSION*
    So on Friday's Canadian preview (Monday's Canadian, Tuesday's US), Adam cries his crocodile tears at Delia's roadside memorial. Really Adam? You still intend on making this about you? You burned up her scarf like she was nothing, after she gave your little boy the gift of sight, and then you have the nerve to pollute her memorial? If you look up evil i nthe dictionary, there should be a picture of Adam! How sick is this freak?

I guess we're supposed to feel sorry for Adam because he's 'struggling 'to decide whether to confess.He'll likely shed a few more tears if he finds out that the scarf was special to Chloe and she's looking for it.No sympathy from me,he's just as evil and self absorbed as he always was.I think Alex gets to his name on the list this week as the owner of a black SUV.He may have already fixed the light since he burned the scarf.If not he may ask for a search warrant to stall for time to keep the cover up going.

Ita with everything you just said...

#3470   2013/10/28 11:29AM
    Lanie1959

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote pgl35: I just watched the show and I physically felt sick when that bastard burned Delia's scarf. He is a demon from hell! This character needs to go , he is too repulsive to even watch. I wanted to reach though the screen and murder him with my bare hands!

Not if I got there first, PGL!

I think either one of us could take the coward down, LOL , he'd probably cry like the baby he is all curled up in a ball and pooping in his diaper!

Yep; we could do what everyone in GC was unable to do, and finally make good use of that fireplace!

LOL ya'll too funny!

« 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list