List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/18 09:16AM, Views: 132174, Replies: 4412
    « 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 » »| page:
    #3451   2013/10/27 11:24AM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fan zone)
    pgl35

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote zuzu61: How the heck has Delia's death become ALL about Disgusting Attention Seeker!?!?

Brings to mind Linda Ronstadt's "Poor Poor Pitiful Me" song!

Not to mention "You're So Vain" by Carlie Simon...
    You're so vain,
    You probably think this song is about you
    Youre so vain "you're so vain"...
    I'll bet you think this song is about you
    Don't you?
    Don't you????

Perfect song for Mr. Arrogant!

Mr Arrogant Courageous "Adam"

What does anyone see in this guy I'd like to know? All I see is evil and manipulating. Where is the "good" and "courageous" ? What little good he may have done for anyone is way out-weighed by all of the bad he has done. It erases the good.

#3452   2013/10/27 11:33AM
    pgl35

Quote SoapsAtGrams: I don't doubt Delia's being hit was an accident.
    But, why was Adam so afraid?
    Was he drinking?
    If so, did he hear Delia crying for help?
    (I know, the unthinkable)
    If he heard her and he was drinking, is that why he left the scene and didn't look around longer?
    Could be the reason he burned the scarf?
    So many questions!

I think the whole reason Adam is afraid is because the truth might upset his little world. Whether he is guilty or innocent he would rather cover his own butt and just sweep it under the rug and hide like the coward he is instead of manning up and taking whatever is coming to him. He just wants it to go away , because it is interfering in HIS world..he doesn't care what he is putting the ones who loved Delia through. He just cares how it affects him.

#3453   2013/10/27 11:38AM
    pgl35

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote pgl35: I just watched the show and I physically felt sick when that bastard burned Delia's scarf. He is a demon from hell! This character needs to go , he is too repulsive to even watch. I wanted to reach though the screen and murder him with my bare hands!

Not if I got there first, PGL!

I think either one of us could take the coward down, LOL , he'd probably cry like the baby he is all curled up in a ball and pooping in his diaper!

#3454   2013/10/27 11:40AM
    pgl35

[quote]Quote Soap Fan: [quote]Quote pgl35: I just watched the show and I physically felt sick when that bastard burned Delia's scarf. He is a demon from hell! This character needs to go , he is too repulsive to even watch. I wanted to reach though the screen and murder him with my bare hands!
    ]
    Right on.[/quote]

He just makes me so sick , all he is worried about is his own pathetic self. What a poor excuse for a man!

#3455   2013/10/27 11:43AM
    pgl35

Quote Sinny: I loved that idiot sharin begging adam, for forgiveness. she is so pathetic and needy.. this is the guy who dumped her publically and called her names.. then he admits that he knew she was off her meds but did nothing,.. he sure does not love that weirdo chick

How pathetic was that? Sharon has no pride at all. I could not believe she was apologizing to Adam! She is hopeless. I guess she is so desperate she will take any crumb Adam will throw her way.

#3456   2013/10/27 11:47AM
    pgl35

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote janetb: No Sharon or Adam on today's Canadian.We needed a break from his constant whining and self pity.The Abbotts went to the accident site for a tribute to Delia,it was very touching.Preview for next show has Adam there. He'll be finding a way to be a victim too.

I am so sick of this bastard declaring that he is trying to be a better man! BULLSHI+!!!!!! The only time that Adam was human was when he was with/married to Chelsea until she had the miscarriage. Adam doesn't feel guilty, he is just worried about getting caught and going to jail.....the loser!

Me tooo PE! I'd like to know WHAT exactly he's doing to be a better man? Maybe burning Delia's scarf in the fireplace .... I guess that IS better than a fetus! So in that aspect I guess he's being a better man!

#3457   2013/10/27 11:49AM
    pgl35

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Sinny: I loved that idiot sharin begging adam, for forgiveness. she is so pathetic and needy.. this is the guy who dumped her publically and called her names.. then he admits that he knew she was off her meds but did nothing,.. he sure does not love that weirdo chick

There are no words to describe just how pathetic and embarrassing this loon is! Adam just plays with this dummy and makes no apologies for it.....that's not love, that is sick!

It is sick and twisted.. Adam knows he can treat her like total garbage and then can tell her some words and she will be fine.. not only fine but she apologizes to him.. gawd she is such a mess and adam taking advantage of the crazy trick.. got to love that toxic pair.

Sharon has no self worth at all. She will take any attention she can get..to her it's better than nothing.

#3458   2013/10/27 11:53AM
    pgl35

Quote Sinny:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote janetb: No Sharon or Adam on today's Canadian.We needed a break from his constant whining and self pity.The Abbotts went to the accident site for a tribute to Delia,it was very touching.Preview for next show has Adam there. He'll be finding a way to be a victim too.

I am so sick of this bastard declaring that he is trying to be a better man! BULLSHI+!!!!!! The only time that Adam was human was when he was with/married to Chelsea until she had the miscarriage. Adam doesn't feel guilty, he is just worried about getting caught and going to jail.....the loser!

Adam may have killed a little girl who's parents donated her corneas to his son.He won't come forward and do the right thing.There is a new thread about how sexy and handsome he is.Really???????

I have never found coward to be sexy.. weak pathetic whiny men are a real turn off.. u should see the look on my face talking about this loser..

ITA Sinny, a guy can be as hot as they come ( Adam doesn't have to worry about THAT) but if he doesn't have the admiring characteristics to go along with it he is ugly to me.

#3459   2013/10/28 05:29AM
    trinilisa

It's Make-It-About-Me Monday!
    SPOILER DISCUSSION*
    So on Friday's Canadian preview (Monday's Canadian, Tuesday's US), Adam cries his crocodile tears at Delia's roadside memorial. Really Adam? You still intend on making this about you? You burned up her scarf like she was nothing, after she gave your little boy the gift of sight, and then you have the nerve to pollute her memorial? If you look up evil i nthe dictionary, there should be a picture of Adam! How sick is this freak?

#3460   2013/10/28 05:32AM
    trinilisa

[quote]Quote mgmad1993: [quote]Quote janetb: [quote]Quote Sinny: I loved that idiot sharin begging adam, for forgiveness. she is so pathetic and needy.. this is the guy who dumped her publically and called her names.. then he admits that he knew she was off her meds but did nothing,.. he sure does not love that weirdo chick[/quote]

Wasn't it nauseating?I was waiting for her to tell him how she was always strong and independent because of his support.Sharon thinks she's doing so great because she confessed to wanting Nick back and not discouraging Faith's attitude toward Avery.Of course she never manipulated her.Now she's apologized to Adam .She's completely forgotten about the one thing she really needs to confess,changing the report on Summer's paternity test.

I don't mean to insensitive to her situation but it's not ok that she did these things because she didn't take her meds. She manipulated Nick, gave her daughter false hope, and all the terrible things she did to Adam. She did these horrible things because she refused to take her medication.[/quote]

She didn't like how the medication was making her feel, but rather than see her doctor to get it changed or get a lower dosage or something, she made the conscious decision to go off them and do horrible things...I am sorry, but I'm with you; that's the way I see it, too.

« 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list