List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/07 02:30PM, Views: 124713, Replies: 4407
    « 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 » »| page:
    #3441   2013/10/25 11:47PM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fan zone)
    Pretty Emerald

Quote janetb:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote janetb: No Sharon or Adam on today's Canadian.We needed a break from his constant whining and self pity.The Abbotts went to the accident site for a tribute to Delia,it was very touching.Preview for next show has Adam there. He'll be finding a way to be a victim too.

I am so sick of this bastard declaring that he is trying to be a better man! BULLSHI+!!!!!! The only time that Adam was human was when he was with/married to Chelsea until she had the miscarriage. Adam doesn't feel guilty, he is just worried about getting caught and going to jail.....the loser!

Adam may have killed a little girl who's parents donated her corneas to his son.He won't come forward and do the right thing.There is a new thread about how sexy and handsome he is.Really???????

Adam is evil, cowardly and stupid! He is as sexy as a runny nose. Adam just doesn't seem to feel anything for Delia to me. His only care is about himself.

#3442   2013/10/26 02:25AM
    Sinny

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Sinny: I loved that idiot sharin begging adam, for forgiveness. she is so pathetic and needy.. this is the guy who dumped her publically and called her names.. then he admits that he knew she was off her meds but did nothing,.. he sure does not love that weirdo chick

There are no words to describe just how pathetic and embarrassing this loon is! Adam just plays with this dummy and makes no apologies for it.....that's not love, that is sick!

It is sick and twisted.. Adam knows he can treat her like total garbage and then can tell her some words and she will be fine.. not only fine but she apologizes to him.. gawd she is such a mess and adam taking advantage of the crazy trick.. got to love that toxic pair.

#3443   2013/10/26 02:25AM
    Sinny

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sinny: I loved that idiot sharin begging adam, for forgiveness. she is so pathetic and needy.. this is the guy who dumped her publically and called her names.. then he admits that he knew she was off her meds but did nothing,.. he sure does not love that weirdo chick

Omg you are right! He admitted to knowing she was off her meds, and he loved her so much that he didn't do a damn thing about it! She is pathetic...

He sure did admit that he knew she was off her meds and stood by and did nothing.. NICE Guy that Adam LMAO

#3444   2013/10/26 02:27AM
    Sinny

Quote janetb:

Wasn't it nauseating?I was waiting for her to tell him how she was always strong and independent because of his support.Sharon thinks she's doing so great because she confessed to wanting Nick back and not discouraging Faith's attitude toward Avery.Of course she never manipulated her.Now she's apologized to Adam .She's completely forgotten about the one thing she really needs to confess,changing the report on Summer's paternity test.

I don't know who is more pathetic. Adam or Sharin.. they are both so disgusting pathetic and needy.. I cannot believe what they have done to the Adam character.. any guy they put Sharin with becomes RUINED!

#3445   2013/10/26 02:28AM
    Sinny

Quote janetb: No Sharon or Adam on today's Canadian.We needed a break from his constant whining and self pity.The Abbotts went to the accident site for a tribute to Delia,it was very touching.Preview for next show has Adam there. He'll be finding a way to be a victim too.

Adam is as needy as Sharin.. they really are the perfect GAG pair.. weak needy and pathetic..

#3446   2013/10/26 02:29AM
    Sinny

Quote Pretty Emerald:

I am so sick of this bastard declaring that he is trying to be a better man! BULLSHI+!!!!!! The only time that Adam was human was when he was with/married to Chelsea until she had the miscarriage. Adam doesn't feel guilty, he is just worried about getting caught and going to jail.....the loser!

Better man my ass.. he is a coward as usual..

#3447   2013/10/26 02:33AM
    Sinny

Quote janetb:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

Adam may have killed a little girl who's parents donated her corneas to his son.He won't come forward and do the right thing.There is a new thread about how sexy and handsome he is.Really???????

I have never found coward to be sexy.. weak pathetic whiny men are a real turn off.. u should see the look on my face talking about this loser..

#3448   2013/10/26 02:36AM
    Sinny

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

Adam is evil, cowardly and stupid! He is as sexy as a runny nose. Adam just doesn't seem to feel anything for Delia to me. His only care is about himself.

THIS>>>>>>>>so much this... I cannot stand cowards,, they are so unattractive.

#3449   2013/10/26 10:49PM
    Pretty Emerald

These two doofus losers sitting on the park bench was enough to make my skin crawl! Adam looking stupid as hell and rattling off his repetitive bullshi+ about "being a better pig....I mean man" and Sharon sporting her bedhead and looking as if she just dropped acid.....YUCK! I am so sick of her "little talks" with the vent-crawling cross-dressing freak. She always kisses his ass and tells him what a wonderful man he is.....OMG! Stop the crazy train!!!! I want to get off! The only good thing that I can say about either one of these creeps is that eventually they will both die one day!

#3450   2013/10/27 10:08AM
    BigBluePlate

Quote Sinny:

Adam is as needy as Sharin.. they really are the perfect GAG pair.. weak needy and pathetic..

Sinny, on the Adam sexy thread I asked if you started the pro- Shadam thread. Were you a fan at the time, or did that start as a joke thread? If you were a fan, what made you stop? Just wondering. Thanks!

« 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list