List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/03 09:43PM, Views: 127260, Replies: 4409
    « 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 » »| page:
    #3431   2013/10/25 05:38AM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fan zone)
    trinilisa

Quote janetb: Both Adam and Sharon were on today's Canadian show.I'm sure all the adoring Shadam fans are happy to see them together .I thought I'd puke.Adam's whining and self pity continues with no end in sight.If he feels so guilty then why not go to the police.He won't because he thinks he's some sort of martyr.

Oh you are right; the first thread I saw today as I signed was the adoration thread...I went past it of course.
    And exactly; if he feels so guilty, go to the damn police already! As another poster pointed out, wouldn't it be funny if something that he actually didn't do on purpose brings him down after all the things he has managed to get away with? But he's a coward and won't go to the police, and chooses to hide behind his son instead...I hope that sound of a child laughing haunts him and that he sees Faith's face when he looks into his son's eyes...

#3432   2013/10/25 05:42AM
    trinilisa

Shimbo acknowledged her vent-crawling, scarf-burning, fetus-burning, stepson "master" for helping her when noone else would; I think that was code for covering up her criminal activity and putting her before his own wife...

#3433   2013/10/25 09:38AM
    Sinny

I loved that idiot sharin begging adam, for forgiveness. she is so pathetic and needy.. this is the guy who dumped her publically and called her names.. then he admits that he knew she was off her meds but did nothing,.. he sure does not love that weirdo chick

#3434   2013/10/25 10:32AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Sinny: I loved that idiot sharin begging adam, for forgiveness. she is so pathetic and needy.. this is the guy who dumped her publically and called her names.. then he admits that he knew she was off her meds but did nothing,.. he sure does not love that weirdo chick

There are no words to describe just how pathetic and embarrassing this loon is! Adam just plays with this dummy and makes no apologies for it.....that's not love, that is sick!

#3435   2013/10/25 11:17AM
    trinilisa

Quote Sinny: I loved that idiot sharin begging adam, for forgiveness. she is so pathetic and needy.. this is the guy who dumped her publically and called her names.. then he admits that he knew she was off her meds but did nothing,.. he sure does not love that weirdo chick

Omg you are right! He admitted to knowing she was off her meds, and he loved her so much that he didn't do a damn thing about it! She is pathetic...

#3436   2013/10/25 12:58PM
    janetb

Wasn't it nauseating?I was waiting for her to tell him how she was always strong and independent because of his support.Sharon thinks she's doing so great because she confessed to wanting Nick back and not discouraging Faith's attitude toward Avery.Of course she never manipulated her.Now she's apologized to Adam .She's completely forgotten about the one thing she really needs to confess,changing the report on Summer's paternity test.

#3437   2013/10/25 01:07PM
    mgmad1993

[quote]Quote janetb: [quote]Quote Sinny: I loved that idiot sharin begging adam, for forgiveness. she is so pathetic and needy.. this is the guy who dumped her publically and called her names.. then he admits that he knew she was off her meds but did nothing,.. he sure does not love that weirdo chick[/quote]

Wasn't it nauseating?I was waiting for her to tell him how she was always strong and independent because of his support.Sharon thinks she's doing so great because she confessed to wanting Nick back and not discouraging Faith's attitude toward Avery.Of course she never manipulated her.Now she's apologized to Adam .She's completely forgotten about the one thing she really needs to confess,changing the report on Summer's paternity test.

I don't mean to insensitive to her situation but it's not ok that she did these things because she didn't take her meds. She manipulated Nick, gave her daughter false hope, and all the terrible things she did to Adam. She did these horrible things because she refused to take her medication.

#3438   2013/10/25 04:34PM
    janetb

No Sharon or Adam on today's Canadian.We needed a break from his constant whining and self pity.The Abbotts went to the accident site for a tribute to Delia,it was very touching.Preview for next show has Adam there. He'll be finding a way to be a victim too.

#3439   2013/10/25 06:04PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote janetb: No Sharon or Adam on today's Canadian.We needed a break from his constant whining and self pity.The Abbotts went to the accident site for a tribute to Delia,it was very touching.Preview for next show has Adam there. He'll be finding a way to be a victim too.

I am so sick of this bastard declaring that he is trying to be a better man! BULLSHI+!!!!!! The only time that Adam was human was when he was with/married to Chelsea until she had the miscarriage. Adam doesn't feel guilty, he is just worried about getting caught and going to jail.....the loser!

#3440   2013/10/25 09:38PM
    janetb

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote janetb: No Sharon or Adam on today's Canadian.We needed a break from his constant whining and self pity.The Abbotts went to the accident site for a tribute to Delia,it was very touching.Preview for next show has Adam there. He'll be finding a way to be a victim too.

I am so sick of this bastard declaring that he is trying to be a better man! BULLSHI+!!!!!! The only time that Adam was human was when he was with/married to Chelsea until she had the miscarriage. Adam doesn't feel guilty, he is just worried about getting caught and going to jail.....the loser!

Adam may have killed a little girl who's parents donated her corneas to his son.He won't come forward and do the right thing.There is a new thread about how sexy and handsome he is.Really???????

« 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list