List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/03 09:43PM, Views: 129143, Replies: 4409
    « 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 » »| page:
    #3411   2013/10/23 10:22PM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fan zone)
    pgl35

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote trinilisa: Another potential realization for Share-A-Newman:
    Between the father, son and holey vent-crawler; he enjoyed her "special Newman Time" with Victor the best; Nikki is a very lucky lady!

Maybe she realizes that she is a dummy and needs to visit the "Clinic" because her "special time" with all of these strangers has made her itch.

HAAA PE , I bet you are right!

#3412   2013/10/23 10:26PM
    pgl35

I just watched the show and I physically felt sick when that bastard burned Delia's scarf. He is a demon from hell! This character needs to go , he is too repulsive to even watch. I wanted to reach though the screen and murder him with my bare hands!

#3413   2013/10/23 10:46PM
    SoapsAtGrams

I don't doubt Delia's being hit was an accident.
    But, why was Adam so afraid?
    Was he drinking?
    If so, did he hear Delia crying for help?
    (I know, the unthinkable)
    If he heard her and he was drinking, is that why he left the scene and didn't look around longer?
    Could be the reason he burned the scarf?
    So many questions!

#3414   2013/10/24 05:08AM
    trinilisa

It's Torch-The-Scarf Thursday; welcome to it.
    *SPOILER INTERPRETATION*
    So Adam was in all his burning glory yesterday in Canada. He burned the scarf. Victor came by with stock options for Peanut. Adam ripped it up, played the woe is me card, grand-standed a bit about how he will be a better father than Victor, and Victor left. Adam watched the press conference with the reward for info on Delia's killer; nothing like watching the family's grief after you have burned the scarf of the little girl you think you've killed! Heartless punk and worthless father!

#3415   2013/10/24 05:12AM
    trinilisa

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote zuzu61: Oh My Dear Lord ....
    NO he didn't!!
    That little scarf would have been something special to them!!
    She was SOO proud of her little costume and worked so hard to get her part just right.

I thought he re-wrote his lines when he didn't like them.? and he went along with this??? He actually agreed to throw her scarf into the fireplace and burn it??
    It was an accident! Why didn't he return it and tell them the truth?!?!
    What if it had been his child???? How would he feel???

Who approved this sad, sick s/l??? Unbelievable.

Exactly! How would he feel if this happened to Peanut? He doesn't deserve that child! Imagine; while Chelsea was praying for Chilly to heal, Adam was too busy burning up Chilly's dead daughter's scarf in the fireplace! But I am sure his actions will be explained away by his worshipers. He is nothing but a disgusting vile character and should have been run over and left to die instead of Delia...

Sure wish you were writing his script!! Or any of you on this thread.
    Maybe then, I could record and watch again. Even when I could watch, I FF'd his disgusting face.

I think the posters on this thread would do a far better job than those writers. They seem to be intent on turning Adam into the super marter, the one who feels he is always wronged, and they insist on adding to his pity party. It's disgusting, even at the expense of a child, and have him make everything about his satanic ass!

#3416   2013/10/24 05:15AM
    trinilisa

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote Lanie1959: I would love for Billy to catch Adam burning DD's scarf better yet Alex

YES!!!!! Hopefully there's a piece of it left in the ashes and Alex will find it!!!
    Sorry piece of trash. I cannot believe he burned her little scarf.

Waaaaa! Boo Hoo.. Now let's tweet.. Nobody likes me!!!

Add to that; don't mind me, I am courageous; one for the down-trodden! People are starving in the world, but nobody complimented me...boo freakin' hoo!

#3417   2013/10/24 05:17AM
    trinilisa

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote Lanie1959: Tweet tweet!!!

thanks for the giggle ZuZu!

LOLOL.. Tweet tweet.. Too funny.. I was talking to Adam. haha (and I'm NOT very familiar with "twitter talk". haha)

But it does sound like I'm asking everyone to sing like a bird or something..
    When I start discussing Ole flex jaw, All the ARIES comes out in my personality and I go a little overboard.. haha
    Thanks for the laugh.

Lmao at ole' flex jaw! Adam the firebug will annoy you today in the US!

#3418   2013/10/24 05:22AM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:
    Quote zuzu61:
    Quote Lanie1959: I would love for Billy to catch Adam burning DD's scarf better yet Alex

YES!!!!! Hopefully there's a piece of it left in the ashes and Alex will find it!!!
    Sorry piece of trash. I cannot believe he burned her little scarf.

Waaaaa! Boo Hoo.. Now let's tweet.. Nobody likes me!!!

I just read a thread that blames Billy for Delia's death and says Adam is a victim too.Since it was an accident it was okay for whoever hit her to drive away.Another thread says it doesn't matter if Adam hit her because it's all Billy's fault as well.

This show has a history of nobody paying for their crimes.Victor never does and Adam got away with all the other horrible things he's done.I suppose we're supposed to feel sorry for him because he feels guilty but can't bring himself to confess.I hope Billy finds out that he was there and kept quiet,even if he wasn't the one who hit her.He should give Adam a beating he'll never forget and put him in ICU.

I haven't even read those threads, but I figured it's a lot of Adam-worshiping and condoning his behaviour. But I guess even Charles Mansen had his followers, right? It's interesting the lengths people would go to to defend the actions of this piece of garbage. But I'll bet had Victor done the same thing, these same people would be wanting his head on a stick. Bottom line, Adam thinks he's done something wrong, and rather than grow a pair and tell about the accident, he benefited from someone else's misfortune and burned evidence, not to mention something that was on that little girl's body, and had the nerve to watch the press conference in Canada yesterday. He doesn't deserve that precious little baby.
    I will not drink the Adam-worshiping Cool-Aid!

#3419   2013/10/24 05:26AM
    trinilisa

Quote SoapsAtGrams: I'm new to posting, but I've grown up watching Y&R with my Mom & my Grams.
    After reading some of your comments, I searched YouTube for the video of What Adam actually burned in the fireplace after Ashley's fall and miscarriage in 2009. Even though my Mom said he threw her bloody clothing and her fetus into the fire.
    She also agrees that he bribed a Dr. to tell Ashley she was still pregnant and that she did not go the the hospital for a D&C.
    She watches everyday, and has a memory much better than I do.

I could not find that particular video, but the 2 videos I did watch were unbelievable. I must have blocked out some of those memories.
    After watching, it is unreal to think he has a single fan.

If anyone can find this video confirming exactly what he burned, please post the address.
    My Mother's word is good enough for me. But I would still like to be sure. Thank You.

Hi, and welcome!
    Ita with all you've said about Adam and the surprise that he actually has one fan, but like I always say, even Charles Mansen had his worshipers...glad you're not drinking the Cool-Aid...good for you!
    Anyway, yeah; I would like for someone to post the video confirming what we all know, and what some still deny in order to possibly not make them seem like they're worshiping a baby-killing freak...

#3420   2013/10/24 05:28AM
    trinilisa

Quote pgl35:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote zuzu61: How the heck has Delia's death become ALL about Disgusting Attention Seeker!?!?

Brings to mind Linda Ronstadt's "Poor Poor Pitiful Me" song!

Not to mention "You're So Vain" by Carlie Simon...
    You're so vain,
    You probably think this song is about you
    Youre so vain "you're so vain"...
    I'll bet you think this song is about you
    Don't you?
    Don't you????

Perfect song for Mr. Arrogant!

Mr Arrogant Courageous "Adam"

« 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list