List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/13 02:59AM, Views: 112446, Replies: 4373
    « 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 » »| page:
    #3401   2013/10/23 10:03AM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fan zone)
    trinilisa

Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Lanie1959: What is it with Adam and fireplaces? He kills me, he wanted to crucify Chelsea for hiding the truth but I guess it's just fine when he lies and hides the truth somebody tell me how lying about a baby's paternity is worse than than hindering the investigation of little girls death or breaking a promise to God.

I know right? It's okay for Adam to do all these horrible things, but you're right, how is hiding the paternity worse than burning the scarf of a dead little girl that got stuck on your car because you supposedly hit her(!) right after the doctor told you that the surgery to attach HER corneas to your son's eyes went well? I can't wait to see the excuses justifying this type of behaviour! Adam is, and has always been, a coward!

Everybody in GC except Adam is to blame for Delia's death.The fact that he was there,has a broken light and her scarf was under his car doesn't matter to some.

If Adam did hit her it was an accident,he never saw her.He stopped and drove away when he saw that Dash was okay.I would hope that he would have tried to help Delia ,he could have been a hero again.

Adam had a chance to do the right thing and go to the police.That won't happen now that he's burned her scarf which was evidence against him.Connor got Delia's corneas so he'll just keep quiet to protect himself as usual.I guess he's decided that he'll let God punish him and just wait around for that. Now he'll have to pay someone to fix the light on his car and keep quiet.A few tears and feeling guilty doesn't make this okay.

I've been waiting for whackjob Sharon to show up at Nick's to offer her support and concern over Delia's death.She was Victoria's stepdaughter so Nick must need her.

You're right; it's Wackadoo Wednesday! I wouldn't be surprised if she offered her "services" to Jack or Billy...
    Back to Adam, did you see the thread blaming Chloe because she convinced Chelsea to keep the truth from him which caused him to be upset and drive recklessly? There was even a thread blaming Delia...how it was her fault and that they felt so baddly for Adam! And, of course, there's the deflection, listing everything else that everyone else has done in GC.
    It was an accident, but Adam destroying evidence and hiding behind an infant to justify not at least pretending to be a man gets no sympathy from me...

I did see that thread and all the others.Chloe,Billy,Victor,Zack,Courtney's mother,Nikki,the witness, Anita,a new female characters who's coming,and of course little Delia herself.All to blame except Adam .He may not have hit her but he was there and won't come forward.I have never seen anything good in Adam and don't expect I ever will.

it's a shame Adam didn't die instead of Delia, it's unbelieveable that even after Billy and Chloe donate Delia's eyes he takes her belongings and burns them to protect himself...........he might as well dance on her grave

Yep; he certainly celebrated his good fortune with the satanic fireplace ritual...the best thing would have been for him to make the ultimate sacrifice so that his child could see...that would have been a death I would have watched with a glass of wine!

#3402   2013/10/23 02:20PM
    zuzu61

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote zuzu61: Oh My Dear Lord ....
    NO he didn't!!
    That little scarf would have been something special to them!!
    She was SOO proud of her little costume and worked so hard to get her part just right.

I thought he re-wrote his lines when he didn't like them.? and he went along with this??? He actually agreed to throw her scarf into the fireplace and burn it??
    It was an accident! Why didn't he return it and tell them the truth?!?!
    What if it had been his child???? How would he feel???

Who approved this sad, sick s/l??? Unbelievable.

Exactly! How would he feel if this happened to Peanut? He doesn't deserve that child! Imagine; while Chelsea was praying for Chilly to heal, Adam was too busy burning up Chilly's dead daughter's scarf in the fireplace! But I am sure his actions will be explained away by his worshipers. He is nothing but a disgusting vile character and should have been run over and left to die instead of Delia...

Sure wish you were writing his script!! Or any of you on this thread.
    Maybe then, I could record and watch again. Even when I could watch, I FF'd his disgusting face.

#3403   2013/10/23 02:24PM
    zuzu61

Quote Lanie1959: I would love for Billy to catch Adam burning DD's scarf better yet Alex

YES!!!!! Hopefully there's a piece of it left in the ashes and Alex will find it!!!
    Sorry piece of trash. I cannot believe he burned her little scarf.

Waaaaa! Boo Hoo.. Now let's tweet.. Nobody likes me!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/23 02:26PM
    #3404   2013/10/23 02:37PM
    Lanie1959

Tweet tweet!!!

thanks for the giggle ZuZu!

#3405   2013/10/23 07:11PM
    zuzu61

Quote Lanie1959: Tweet tweet!!!

thanks for the giggle ZuZu!

LOLOL.. Tweet tweet.. Too funny.. I was talking to Adam. haha (and I'm NOT very familiar with "twitter talk". haha)

But it does sound like I'm asking everyone to sing like a bird or something..
    When I start discussing Ole flex jaw, All the ARIES comes out in my personality and I go a little overboard.. haha
    Thanks for the laugh.

#3406   2013/10/23 09:19PM
    janetb

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote Lanie1959: I would love for Billy to catch Adam burning DD's scarf better yet Alex

YES!!!!! Hopefully there's a piece of it left in the ashes and Alex will find it!!!
    Sorry piece of trash. I cannot believe he burned her little scarf.

Waaaaa! Boo Hoo.. Now let's tweet.. Nobody likes me!!!

I just read a thread that blames Billy for Delia's death and says Adam is a victim too.Since it was an accident it was okay for whoever hit her to drive away.Another thread says it doesn't matter if Adam hit her because it's all Billy's fault as well.

This show has a history of nobody paying for their crimes.Victor never does and Adam got away with all the other horrible things he's done.I suppose we're supposed to feel sorry for him because he feels guilty but can't bring himself to confess.I hope Billy finds out that he was there and kept quiet,even if he wasn't the one who hit her.He should give Adam a beating he'll never forget and put him in ICU.

#3407   2013/10/23 09:54PM
    SoapsAtGrams

I'm new to posting, but I've grown up watching Y&R with my Mom & my Grams.
    After reading some of your comments, I searched YouTube for the video of What Adam actually burned in the fireplace after Ashley's fall and miscarriage in 2009. Even though my Mom said he threw her bloody clothing and her fetus into the fire.
    She also agrees that he bribed a Dr. to tell Ashley she was still pregnant and that she did not go the the hospital for a D&C.
    She watches everyday, and has a memory much better than I do.

I could not find that particular video, but the 2 videos I did watch were unbelievable. I must have blocked out some of those memories.
    After watching, it is unreal to think he has a single fan.

If anyone can find this video confirming exactly what he burned, please post the address.
    My Mother's word is good enough for me. But I would still like to be sure. Thank You.

#3408   2013/10/23 10:18PM
    pgl35

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote rancidcorneas: SPOILER: Adam, Connor, Delia, Black Market Cornea

Adam feels guilty and tries to offer support to Billy & Victoria but he is rejected by Billy who becomes obsessed with finding Delia's killer.

Michael Muhney says the fact that Adam knows he hit Delia is killing him inside. Adam knows that he should turn himself in but he's terrified of not being there for Connor when his son needs him the most.

Adam purchases illegal Black Market corneas for Connor.

However they learn these illegal corneas are NOT viable.

Adam & Chelsea are crushed and disappointed. They are desperate for a donor!

Adam goes to the chapel and prays to God.

Adam promises God that he will confess to everything IF Connor is provided with a donor!

Michael Muhney says Adam's entire world now revolves around his son Connor and he will do anything for him. He can't be away from him. Even if he turns himself in, Delia will not come back.

Angry Chloe refuses to donate Delia's organs. But after seeing Chelsea & Connor, both Billy & Victoria convince Chloe to change her mind and donate to her corneas to Connor.

Chelsea is humbled and grateful for their gift.

Once Adam discovers that Delia is the donor, will he keep his promise to God?

Stay tuned!

ROTFLMAO at your screen name! As for Beelzebub actually keeping his promise and turning himself in.....are you kidding? That bastard won't do that! Everyone knows that Adam is a PUNK-BI+CH!!!!!! He will have more excuses that a drunk going to jail as to why he can't turn himself in. That dummy actually bought black market corneas....what a dope!

I think that statement about confessing not being able to bring Delia back is very telling...Adam will take the cowardly way out yet again...he is all about self-preservation and to hell with anyone else...

Hi Trini, hope you are doing well!

Adam is already showing his true colors. If it were me , or most people, we would have already went to the police and told them what happened. Instead, in true Adam form , he is hiding it. I couldn't live with myself doing something like that. He will just look guilty when the truth does come out and they aren't going to believe a word he says. He is the lowest form of human nature I have ever seen. But I expected nothing less from the creep.

See, that's what I was trying to explain to a 'shipper. The longer he takes to confess, the worse it's going to look for him because Delea would have served her purpose to him. And while they all complain about the cops jumping the gun (only because it's their boy Adam imho), anything involving a child gets the cops all angry, and especially that the person left her to die, accident or not, that's still cold. And if he does confess after Delia gives her corneas to Conner, if we're going by Adam's "I'm the victim" crap, nobody would listen to his reasoning...and that he didn't know he hit Delia. All they will see is a heartless bastard who got the corneas of the dead little girl he "accidentally" ran over...so how does not confessing right away help? One 'shipper said that they wouldn't confess either and that Adam is right not to...

I don't think Adam will confess until he is backed into a corner and has no choice. Whether Adam hit Delia or not , he needs to tell the police what he knows so the investigation can proceed. But Adam could care less about what those who loved Delia are going through right now and how the hit and run is hurting them , on top of Delia dying. Hiding Delia's stocking and not coming forward shows that he thinks he hit her, and he is purposely hiding it. He won't tell till he has to, the coward that he is. He has no regard for a child's life , as he has proven more than once now. How anyone can make excuses for this demon is something I will never understand.

Exactly! Adam knows he's doing wrong by not telling his side of the story, but he is such a cold-hearted monster that he doesn't give a crap about Delia. He's just concerned about getting caught imho...Billy's right, prison is too good for him.

Oh but Trini, Adam is scared , don't you know! That's the excuse some are giving him to excuse his behavior. And I thought I had seen everything on this board. Jail is way too good for Adam , he deserves the electric chair for all the pain he has put others through.

Oh PL, that's right!
    And I read the best excuse for his satanic and vile behaviour...ready?
    He was abandoned by Victor and his ciblings didn't like him so he didn't stand a chance! (I told you!).
    Oh really? So does that mean that Victor ought to be forgiven for everything he's done and get a pass because he was orphaned? If Adam didn't stand a chance and he had a loving home, then Victor should never be condemned!
    (And this coming from a non-Victor fan, but just pointing out the hypocricy).

I love this post Trini! I am not a Victor fan either , but if you go by their reasoning, as silly as it is , then why isn't Victor excused? Adam was brought up by a saint of a women , he had an ideal childhood , while Victor went through hell, where's their compassion for Victor? Victor deserves it much more than Adam!

Thank you!

You are welcome Trini!

#3409   2013/10/23 10:19PM
    pgl35

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote zuzu61: How the heck has Delia's death become ALL about Disgusting Attention Seeker!?!?

Brings to mind Linda Ronstadt's "Poor Poor Pitiful Me" song!

Not to mention "You're So Vain" by Carlie Simon...
    You're so vain,
    You probably think this song is about you
    Youre so vain "you're so vain"...
    I'll bet you think this song is about you
    Don't you?
    Don't you????

Perfect song for Mr. Arrogant!

#3410   2013/10/23 10:20PM
    pgl35

Quote velocity: More whiny, poor me tweets. It has gotten absolutely pathetic.

Look at me! Look at me!

I know Velly , if it wasn't so sickening , it would be funny.

« 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list