List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/07 02:30PM, Views: 125253, Replies: 4407
    « 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 » »| page:
    #3391   2013/10/23 05:47AM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fan zone)
    trinilisa

Quote Lanie1959: What is it with Adam and fireplaces? He kills me, he wanted to crucify Chelsea for hiding the truth but I guess it's just fine when he lies and hides the truth somebody tell me how lying about a baby's paternity is worse than than hindering the investigation of little girls death or breaking a promise to God.

I know right? It's okay for Adam to do all these horrible things, but you're right, how is hiding the paternity worse than burning the scarf of a dead little girl that got stuck on your car because you supposedly hit her(!) right after the doctor told you that the surgery to attach HER corneas to your son's eyes went well? I can't wait to see the excuses justifying this type of behaviour! Adam is, and has always been, a coward!

#3392   2013/10/23 05:59AM
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Lanie1959: What is it with Adam and fireplaces? He kills me, he wanted to crucify Chelsea for hiding the truth but I guess it's just fine when he lies and hides the truth somebody tell me how lying about a baby's paternity is worse than than hindering the investigation of little girls death or breaking a promise to God.

Another reason that I hate Adam! He made Chelsea out to be some sort of demon just because she lied about the baby's paternity in order to give her baby a good life! This pig Adam once again just wants to cover his own ass. He cares nothing about Delia! He just wants to make sure that his tight pants wearing ass doesn't go to jail! If he had any type of remorse for what happened, he would go to the police and explain what happened. I am sure that Chloe and Billy would at least like to know what happened and that it was an accident. Adam is a hypocritical PUNK!

Exactly! He is a selfish satanic vent-crawling freak! He is proving Chelsea right for keeping Connor away from him. And he doesn't care that Chloe and Billy need closure, just like he didn't care that Ashley needed to know what happened to her baby. Again, he's the coward he's always been...

#3393   2013/10/23 06:15AM
    trinilisa

Quote zuzu61: Oh My Dear Lord ....
    NO he didn't!!
    That little scarf would have been something special to them!!
    She was SOO proud of her little costume and worked so hard to get her part just right.

I thought he re-wrote his lines when he didn't like them.? and he went along with this??? He actually agreed to throw her scarf into the fireplace and burn it??
    It was an accident! Why didn't he return it and tell them the truth?!?!
    What if it had been his child???? How would he feel???

Who approved this sad, sick s/l??? Unbelievable.

Exactly! How would he feel if this happened to Peanut? He doesn't deserve that child! Imagine; while Chelsea was praying for Chilly to heal, Adam was too busy burning up Chilly's dead daughter's scarf in the fireplace! But I am sure his actions will be explained away by his worshipers. He is nothing but a disgusting vile character and should have been run over and left to die instead of Delia...

#3394   2013/10/23 06:22AM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa: Not sure whether I pointed this out in my previous post, but he burns up little Delia's scarf after he finds out that his own child is okay. Can you imagine? How sick is that? I would like to send him to the "fires" of hell...Satanic waste of space!

I hope Billy gets to Adam before the police do.All the crap about how he's changed and is a better person.He had his chance to tell the truth,it was an accident and he didn't see her.He even had the nerve to tell Billy and Chloe that he didn't deserve their kindness.News flash,it's not all about him.Adam destroying evidence is nothing new,all he cares about is protecting himself.He truly is Victor jr.a poor excuse for a human being.

It would be great if Billy found him first! All that crap about how he's a changed man was just that...crap! He truely is the devil...

#3395   2013/10/23 07:04AM
    Lanie1959

I would love for Billy to catch Adam burning DD's scarf better yet Alex

#3396   2013/10/23 08:26AM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa:

I know right? It's okay for Adam to do all these horrible things, but you're right, how is hiding the paternity worse than burning the scarf of a dead little girl that got stuck on your car because you supposedly hit her(!) right after the doctor told you that the surgery to attach HER corneas to your son's eyes went well? I can't wait to see the excuses justifying this type of behaviour! Adam is, and has always been, a coward!

Everybody in GC except Adam is to blame for Delia's death.The fact that he was there,has a broken light and her scarf was under his car doesn't matter to some.

If Adam did hit her it was an accident,he never saw her.He stopped and drove away when he saw that Dash was okay.I would hope that he would have tried to help Delia ,he could have been a hero again.

Adam had a chance to do the right thing and go to the police.That won't happen now that he's burned her scarf which was evidence against him.Connor got Delia's corneas so he'll just keep quiet to protect himself as usual.I guess he's decided that he'll let God punish him and just wait around for that. Now he'll have to pay someone to fix the light on his car and keep quiet.A few tears and feeling guilty doesn't make this okay.

I've been waiting for whackjob Sharon to show up at Nick's to offer her support and concern over Delia's death.She was Victoria's stepdaughter so Nick must need her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/23 08:27AM
    #3397   2013/10/23 08:51AM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:

Everybody in GC except Adam is to blame for Delia's death.The fact that he was there,has a broken light and her scarf was under his car doesn't matter to some.

If Adam did hit her it was an accident,he never saw her.He stopped and drove away when he saw that Dash was okay.I would hope that he would have tried to help Delia ,he could have been a hero again.

Adam had a chance to do the right thing and go to the police.That won't happen now that he's burned her scarf which was evidence against him.Connor got Delia's corneas so he'll just keep quiet to protect himself as usual.I guess he's decided that he'll let God punish him and just wait around for that. Now he'll have to pay someone to fix the light on his car and keep quiet.A few tears and feeling guilty doesn't make this okay.

I've been waiting for whackjob Sharon to show up at Nick's to offer her support and concern over Delia's death.She was Victoria's stepdaughter so Nick must need her.

You're right; it's Wackadoo Wednesday! I wouldn't be surprised if she offered her "services" to Jack or Billy...
    Back to Adam, did you see the thread blaming Chloe because she convinced Chelsea to keep the truth from him which caused him to be upset and drive recklessly? There was even a thread blaming Delia...how it was her fault and that they felt so baddly for Adam! And, of course, there's the deflection, listing everything else that everyone else has done in GC.
    It was an accident, but Adam destroying evidence and hiding behind an infant to justify not at least pretending to be a man gets no sympathy from me...

#3398   2013/10/23 09:02AM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:

You're right; it's Wackadoo Wednesday! I wouldn't be surprised if she offered her "services" to Jack or Billy...
    Back to Adam, did you see the thread blaming Chloe because she convinced Chelsea to keep the truth from him which caused him to be upset and drive recklessly? There was even a thread blaming Delia...how it was her fault and that they felt so baddly for Adam! And, of course, there's the deflection, listing everything else that everyone else has done in GC.
    It was an accident, but Adam destroying evidence and hiding behind an infant to justify not at least pretending to be a man gets no sympathy from me...

I did see that thread and all the others.Chloe,Billy,Victor,Zack,Courtney's mother,Nikki,the witness, Anita,a new female characters who's coming,and of course little Delia herself.All to blame except Adam .He may not have hit her but he was there and won't come forward.I have never seen anything good in Adam and don't expect I ever will.

#3399   2013/10/23 09:19AM
    Lanie1959

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:

I did see that thread and all the others.Chloe,Billy,Victor,Zack,Courtney's mother,Nikki,the witness, Anita,a new female characters who's coming,and of course little Delia herself.All to blame except Adam .He may not have hit her but he was there and won't come forward.I have never seen anything good in Adam and don't expect I ever will.

it's a shame Adam didn't die instead of Delia, it's unbelieveable that even after Billy and Chloe donate Delia's eyes he takes her belongings and burns them to protect himself...........he might as well dance on her grave

#3400   2013/10/23 09:59AM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:

He made it pretty bad for himself by burning the scarf imho. He is no man, but a coward, hiding behind his child to cover up what he thinks he did. I hope he doesn't show his stupid face at that little girl's funeral. I wonder whether Chelsea will find out and what lengths he will go to to keep her from talking...I really hope it doesn't come to that!

« 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list