List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/07 02:30PM, Views: 124869, Replies: 4407
    « 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 » »| page:
    #3331   2013/10/19 12:56PM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fan zone)
    shademonster

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 22h

"Adam" is truly & wildly popular because of all YOUR love & support. And I thank you all for that. Don't you worry...I feel the love.

RT @lcwils01: Adam is the one they all love to hate! I just love ya! < A FEW FANS & 20 CITIZENS IN GC HATE HIM. BUT THE WORLD IS #TEAMADAM

RT @whartmarc: Adam's gonna get thru this. < DAMN STRAIGHT. HE GETS UP EVERY TIME HE'S KNOCKED DOWN. #warrior

I said in January that if ur an "Adam" fan this would be ur year! The year ain't even CLOSE to being over. And next year looms... #teamADAM

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 15 Oct

RT @SeanyOB: Michael Muhney makes monsters cool again www.examiner.com/article/the-young-and-the-restless-michael-muhney-makes-monster... … #yr #cbs #greatactor < VERY GRACIOUS ARTICLE. HUMBLED THANKS.

#3332   2013/10/19 01:02PM
    villyforever55

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote shademonster:
    SoapUncensored ‏@SoapUncensored 1h

The fact that these YR actors leave out Muhney in their tweets about the amazing acting just proves what cunty, biased b*tches they r.

Favorited by Michael Muhney

SoapUncensored ‏@SoapUncensored 1h

Love or hate him but Muhney is the best actor on #YR,

Favorited by Michael Muhney

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 38m

Omissions from several of my cast tell me that I'm doing everything right on camera.

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 36m

Some actors feel threatened, some actors are petty & insecure, and others are generous & welcoming. It's status quo for Hollywood.

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 31m

I applaud all my costars' work. They are my team mates. But it's not always necessarily a two-way street.

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 31m

But it's okay, I don't mind the shade. I'm already sunburned from so much spotlight. #punsfordays

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 26m

I'm not a part of the click. I don't play their games. And I much prefer it that way.

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 22m
    And there are cast members that I just adore. I've made some dear friends. There really are some kind souls at work. #lottalove

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 16m

Omissions can be seen as standing ovations.

Well gee, arn't I special........

No actor bashing intended, but, Good Grief!

#3333   2013/10/19 01:07PM
    velocity

I wish this guy would shut the heck. I am tired of his ranting and raving.

#3334   2013/10/19 03:01PM
    Lanie1959

Quote velocity: I wish this guy would shut the heck. I am tired of his ranting and raving.

me too he needs to sit down and shut up........

#3335   2013/10/19 06:17PM
    zuzu61

Awe..
    ???? Kinda sounds like... Someone's fellow co-workers lost a child. They're getting more attention. Let's start some "Poor pitiful lil ole me" and get some attention for mememe.
    No bashing or attention intended for anyone. JMHO

#3336   2013/10/19 08:47PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote velocity: I wish this guy would shut the heck. I am tired of his ranting and raving.

I so agree with you!

#3337   2013/10/20 02:10PM
    lilpiggy

Quote Pretty Emerald:

I so agree with you!

Well you know what they say, Big ego, big mouth........Oh that's not right....It' cold hands, warm heart.....Probably dosen't apply in this case.....

#3338   2013/10/20 03:20PM
    pgl35

He needs to put that pacifier back in his mouth and keep it there. His insecurity is showing through.

#3339   2013/10/20 03:25PM
    pgl35

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote pgl35: Adam made me sick when he was talking to Billy , all the while knowing he may of been the one who hit Delia! What a despicable human being he is!

Adam isn't human...he acts like an animal! The entire time that he has been so worried....he is ONLY worried about HIMSELF! He is a selfish prick and is nothing more that a nasty too tight pants, jaw-flexing, cocky, lying bastard! What decent person would find part of a little girl's costume stuck under their car.....and they hide it? What type of a loser buys illegal corneas for their infant from a thug in a park at night? What a dumb ass! The thug was like....okay cool I have the down payment, so I am going to go kill someone and pluck their eyes out really quick and will meet you back here in less that 72 hours!

This is all Adam being Adam! This is who he is , a self-serving b******! Talking to Billy like he cared, what a crock! He's scared he's going to be caught, that is the only reason for his tears, it's not for Delia, Billy or anyone else.

#3340   2013/10/20 03:28PM
    pgl35

Quote Soap Fan: Adumb is a useless character. All he does is drink Scoth and make mean faces. But the writers continue to put him in front burner storylines to please "fans".

LOL , he always has that look on his face like he smells poop or something! He's disguising!

« 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list