List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/03 09:43PM, Views: 127141, Replies: 4409
    « 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 » »| page:
    #3141   2013/09/27 04:00PM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fan zone)
    janetb

Quote trinilisa: It's Freakshow Friday!
    Well, Sharon was in all her bimbo glory on yesterday's Canadian. She offered her "support" to Nick, but so far, Nick wasn't having it, and told her that she's got to stop doing things like cooking him lunch. Later on, she boo-hoos that it was all for nothing. And on today's Canadian, she is on Planet Wackadoo, telling Ghostie Gal Pal that Faith wants them to be together; that matters to her, why doesn't it matter to Nick? Well, maybe because he doesn't want your skanky butt?! So it looks like she's upset that so far using Faith hasn't gotten her some shagging time with Nick...
    Adam was his usual whiny self yesterday, and Jack was such a hypocrit; telling Victor that he danced on his best friend's grave while stealing her company, when he was ready to do that himself. Victor got it fair and square from Kay herself...

It never occurs to Sharon that Nick just doesn't want her.Cassie is cheering her on, everything will turn out fine.All she is to do is be patient and not freak out and ruin everything.It was truly nauseating.

Sharon lives in her fantasyland where everything was perfect with her and Nick.They were just victims of that horrible Phyllis who ruined everything.She forgets that she and Nick cheated on each other and her long involvement with Adam.She isn't entitled to ruin Jack and Summer's lives to get what she wants .Nick hasn't treated her as more than a friend for a long time, but she thinks they deserve another chance whether he wants it or not.She'll use Faith too, as if Nick is obligated to marry Sharon just to make their little brat happy.

#3142   2013/09/27 05:31PM
    lilpiggy

Bobblehead Sharon could care less about ruining everyone lives, if it gets her what she wants. What a self serving witch. I don't think she even cares for MeatHead Nick. She just wants to get her own way. She sure doesn't care anything about Faith or Noah. She is just a joke.....

#3143   2013/09/28 04:30PM
    lilpiggy

BobbleHead Sharon thought a quarterback was a ....refund.......

#3144   2013/09/28 05:05PM
    pgl35

Wasn't Sharon pathetic this week? Why doesn't Nick love me , OMG you used up tramp, shut up! ...he doesn't want you because you are a used up tramp , DUH! I cannot even stomach looking at her stupid face..And Adam , the whole week all he did was shout at everyone he talked too! Bring out the Pampers and the Enfamil! Disco Pants and Shimbo were even worse to stomach than usual this week, puke! I hope we get a break next week!

#3145   2013/09/28 05:48PM
    zuzu61

Quote lilpiggy: BobbleHead Sharon thought a quarterback was a ....refund.......

LOLOL.. Refund!! haha

OK.. I need some reassurance. Please tell me there's NO WAY Jack & Adam came up with this letter and it's a forgery. Of course Kay's Attorney & Murphy would know, right??
    I'm so afraid the WRITERS are NOT going to allow Disco Dumb@ss to lose at anything!!

BTW.. The comment r/t Jack needing a vest to look like Adam's twin was hilarious. lol

#3146   2013/09/30 01:53AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote pgl35: Wasn't Sharon pathetic this week? Why doesn't Nick love me , OMG you used up tramp, shut up! ...he doesn't want you because you are a used up tramp , DUH! I cannot even stomach looking at her stupid face..And Adam , the whole week all he did was shout at everyone he talked too! Bring out the Pampers and the Enfamil! Disco Pants and Shimbo were even worse to stomach than usual this week, puke! I hope we get a break next week!

ICAM! Both of these idiots crying about how everybody has been so mean to them? WTF???? I just wanted to crawl through the screen and choke Adam to death! Baby Conner is the infant but it's the vent-crawling, cross-dressing man humping (when needed) freak that needs a diaper, a bottle and an ass whipping!!!!!!

#3147   2013/09/30 02:04AM
    Elderkin

Quote pgl35: Wasn't Sharon pathetic this week? Why doesn't Nick love me , OMG you used up tramp, shut up! ...he doesn't want you because you are a used up tramp , DUH! I cannot even stomach looking at her stupid face..And Adam , the whole week all he did was shout at everyone he talked too! Bring out the Pampers and the Enfamil! Disco Pants and Shimbo were even worse to stomach than usual this week, puke! I hope we get a break next week!

Sharon is pathetic every week. She is such a trashy skank. She really makes me hurl.

#3148   2013/09/30 02:06AM
    Elderkin

Quote Pretty Emerald:

ICAM! Both of these idiots crying about how everybody has been so mean to them? WTF???? I just wanted to crawl through the screen and choke Adam to death! Baby Conner is the infant but it's the vent-crawling, cross-dressing man humping (when needed) freak that needs a diaper, a bottle and an ass whipping!!!!!!

Adam is a big fat baby. He is such a wimpy character. Can't stand the loser.

#3149   2013/09/30 06:36AM
    alanadz

Worst couple ever.

#3150   2013/09/30 09:19AM
    Pretty Emerald

Straw-head Sharon will be dirtying up the screen today chatting it up with ghostie-locks, plotting and planning how to get MeatHead to shag her and complaining about the fact that he doesn't want her. Why would he want Sharon? Nick is a creep but Sharon has been with his FATHER his brother, Tucker and all the random horny men in GC! Notice that at first Sharon only had her ghost chats in her living room......now she is carrying on long winded talks with ghost gal pal everywhere! Adam is continuing to make me want to punch him in the throat......crying about this and that Adam is bleeding from a self inflicted wound! He treated Chelsea so badly, lied to her face and burned down half of GC for that idiotic skank-dummy and yet he has the gall to act as if Chelsea was awful for keeping the baby away from him? Adam is a hypocrite and a fool!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/30 09:20AM
    « 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list