List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/03 09:43PM, Views: 129285, Replies: 4409
    « 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 » »| page:
    #3061   2013/09/19 11:06AM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fan zone)
    trinilisa

Quote CdnMama:
    Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote CdnMama:
    Quote Lanie1959: I'm watching him now and i swear he is just like his father, man handling women , Anita should have kicked him right in the family jewels.

He is worse than his father!!! I was wishing she would!!!! Can't believe he manhandled Anita like that! And he thinks he can just break into peoples' homes too! What a creepy loser, cannot stand him! UGH!

of course when Victor he gets bashed but i bet Adam gets cheered on!

Adam gets cheered on yes!! I don't get this. You know there was a thread about Chelsea/Adam/Conner and I posted on it that I hated Adam and all the horrible things he'd done and that an Adam fan actually took the time to bash me personally attacking me personally because I don't like Adam! I could not believe it. Had to come on this thread.

Oh, I could believe it; the anti-Adam/anti-SN/anti-Shadam fan bases get bashed personally by the Adam/SN/Shadam fans all the time...just par for the course I guess...

#3062   2013/09/19 11:12AM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote janetb: No Sharon on today's Canadian.Now that Avery is out of the picture she'll have to make her move on Nick.He has a habit of finding someone else to jump in bed with when there's trouble in his relationships.That might make it easier for Sharon.Speculation is that this won't be resolved until November sweeps, so we have a lot more of this crap.

Adam was on today, running around yelling about his son.He always has to be the hero and just makes things worse.

Exactly. Oh, and now the bully breaks into peoples' apartment (Avery's) and has taken to manhandling women (Anita). And Avery almost had Dylan talked down, but the bully woman-handler had to interfere and try to be all macho. He doesn't deserve a pet rock, let alone that little boy. He's a bully and a maniac and cold and heartless and MAB should have killed him when she had the chance to...

Adam is a disgusting SOB without one redeeming quality.He's not capable of putting anyone else before his own self interest.He wants to play the victim since Chelsea lied about the baby and now pushes people around so that he can play the hero.He'll be involved in a war with Victor so the son he claims to want so much won't be a priority. There's a post on another thread that the writers want him to be a hero so should just put a cape on him.

#3063   2013/09/19 11:12AM
    trinilisa

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote janetb: No Sharon on today's Canadian.Now that Avery is out of the picture she'll have to make her move on Nick.He has a habit of finding someone else to jump in bed with when there's trouble in his relationships.That might make it easier for Sharon.Speculation is that this won't be resolved until November sweeps, so we have a lot more of this crap.

Adam was on today, running around yelling about his son.He always has to be the hero and just makes things worse.

Exactly. Oh, and now the bully breaks into peoples' apartment (Avery's) and has taken to manhandling women (Anita). And Avery almost had Dylan talked down, but the bully woman-handler had to interfere and try to be all macho. He doesn't deserve a pet rock, let alone that little boy. He's a bully and a maniac and cold and heartless and MAB should have killed him when she had the chance to...

Yes, Yes...Kill off the VentCrawler. I know just how to do it. Have him crawl in a vent that is too small and he gets stuck and can't get out. Have him lay there starving with a rat chewing on his face and him yelling help!!!
    Would give him time to think about all the terrible crimes he has committed. Then have Bobblehead Sharon come along and accidently, playing with matches, burn the place down. Walla, problem solved........

Awesome idea! And she can say the BPD made her do it! lol

#3064   2013/09/19 11:22AM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:

Adam is a disgusting SOB without one redeeming quality.He's not capable of putting anyone else before his own self interest.He wants to play the victim since Chelsea lied about the baby and now pushes people around so that he can play the hero.He'll be involved in a war with Victor so the son he claims to want so much won't be a priority. There's a post on another thread that the writers want him to be a hero so should just put a cape on him.

If everyone he hurt in GC used what he did to each of them as an excuse to totally linch his tail, he wouldn't even be able to stand to use Chelsea's lie as an excuse to be violent towards women and break into people's homes. I just wish that Dylan had gone all ape-ish on his tail!

#3065   2013/09/19 03:14PM
    alanadz

I want to see her get busted big time for all her bad deeds.

#3066   2013/09/19 03:32PM
    janetb

Both Adam and Sharon on today's Canadian. Be prepared to be disgusted tomorrow in the U.S.

#3067   2013/09/19 05:53PM
    lilpiggy

Quote janetb: Both Adam and Sharon on today's Canadian. Be prepared to be disgusted tomorrow in the U.S.

Thanks for the warning........ Will get out the Tums....

#3068   2013/09/20 07:12AM
    trinilisa

Well, Satan was his obnoxious vendictive self on yesterday's Canadian, ordering Chelsea to pack a bag and that he was taking his son (like his spirm was the only one to create Connor). I wonder what he'll do if the child breastfeeds... On today's Canadian preview, he tells her he wouldn't take the baby away from her on one condition...any guess what that will be?
    Meanwhile, the demented diva was called out by her doctor for not going to therapy and being off her meds (I guess we can stop blaming Victor for supposedly changing her meds...she's just not been taking any!). The child-abusing parasite insisted to the proffessional that she is fine, the doctor then wrote her a prescription for a lower dosage of pills. When she ssaw Noah at CL and is introduced to Courtney and Courtney went to get coffee, Noah calls her out on how she's doing and about finding her meds, and again she insists she's fine. Later on, she tells Nick that she is there for him (I'm sure!).

#3069   2013/09/20 07:50AM
    Lanie1959

Quote trinilisa: Well, Satan was his obnoxious vendictive self on yesterday's Canadian, ordering Chelsea to pack a bag and that he was taking his son (like his spirm was the only one to create Connor). I wonder what he'll do if the child breastfeeds... On today's Canadian preview, he tells her he wouldn't take the baby away from her on one condition...any guess what that will be?
    Meanwhile, the demented diva was called out by her doctor for not going to therapy and being off her meds (I guess we can stop blaming Victor for supposedly changing her meds...she's just not been taking any!). The child-abusing parasite insisted to the proffessional that she is fine, the doctor then wrote her a prescription for a lower dosage of pills. When she ssaw Noah at CL and is introduced to Courtney and Courtney went to get coffee, Noah calls her out on how she's doing and about finding her meds, and again she insists she's fine. Later on, she tells Nick that she is there for him (I'm sure!).

I'm betting the pig forces Chelsea to live under his roof. They seem to making Adam and Chelsea the Sonny and Carly of GC minus the mob ...I almost wish Chelsea would embrace her inner bad girl and make his life a living hell starting by finding the sexiest man and have a red hot affair right under his pig nose. They should let Rick Forrester from B&B come to GC and work with her. MCE and JY have some smoking chemistry, they were on AMC together and sometimes during their sex scenes i thought my living room curtains would catch on fire

#3070   2013/09/20 09:09AM
    lilpiggy

[quote]Quote trinilisa: [quote]Quote janetb: [quote]Quote trinilisa: [quote]Quote janetb: No Sharon on today's Canadian.Now that Avery is out of the picture she'll have to make her move on Nick.He has a habit of finding someone else to jump in bed with when there's trouble in his relationships.That might make it easier for Sharon.Speculation is that this won't be resolved until November sweeps, so we have a lot more of this crap.

Adam was on today, running around yelling about his son.He always has to be the hero and just makes things worse.[/quote]
    Exactly. Oh, and now the bully breaks into peoples' apartment (Avery's) and has taken to manhandling women (Anita). And Avery almost had Dylan talked down, but the bully woman-handler had to interfere and try to be all macho. He doesn't deserve a pet rock, let alone that little boy. He's a bully and a maniac and cold and heartless and MAB should have killed him when she had the chance to...[/quote]

Adam is a disgusting SOB without one redeeming quality.He's not capable of putting anyone else before his own self interest.He wants to play the victim since Chelsea lied about the baby and now pushes people around so that he can play the hero.He'll be involved in a war with Victor so the son he claims to want so much won't be a priority. There's a post on another thread that the writers want him to be a hero so should just put a cape on him.[/quote]

I think that is a great idea to put a cape on the VentCrawler. It could be a real tight one to go with his tight ugly pants. Possibly a three piece cape suit. I guess that would be a four piece cape suit......Actually he might want to wear a cape with his purple dress. He could start a new fashon trend.....He could call it his disco cape. Twirling around the floor with his cape swirling in the wind, with the BG's Saturday Night Fever pounding in his pointy little ears......Never been so exciting down on the farm where he learned to boogie. Probably learned with the horses and cows. Possibly a goat or two....Come on farm animals, let's dance.......Wait until I get the strobe lights set up......Get down!!!!!!!

« 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list