List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/07 02:30PM, Views: 123197, Replies: 4407
    « 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 » »| page:
    #3051   2013/09/19 08:54AM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fan zone)
    trinilisa

Quote Lanie1959: I wish Dylan would mistake Adam fora member of the Taliban while is PTSD was acting up.

Hey, one can dream...

#3052   2013/09/19 09:10AM
    trinilisa

Quote CdnMama:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote janetb: No Sharon on today's Canadian.Now that Avery is out of the picture she'll have to make her move on Nick.He has a habit of finding someone else to jump in bed with when there's trouble in his relationships.That might make it easier for Sharon.Speculation is that this won't be resolved until November sweeps, so we have a lot more of this crap.

Adam was on today, running around yelling about his son.He always has to be the hero and just makes things worse.

Exactly. Oh, and now the bully breaks into peoples' apartment (Avery's) and has taken to manhandling women (Anita). And Avery almost had Dylan talked down, but the bully woman-handler had to interfere and try to be all macho. He doesn't deserve a pet rock, let alone that little boy. He's a bully and a maniac and cold and heartless and MAB should have killed him when she had the chance to...

Exactly...he should have been written out long ago. I can't think of any single character in soap history as depraved and evil as Adam. I really can't. I mean he's worse than Stephano DiMera! He has gotten away with everything too! And now he thinks he can steal Chelsea's baby away from her? You are so right he doesn't deserve a pet rock. He is the absolute worst. I can't believe how he thinks he deserves a kid. He should really think about this before he acts. I hope Chelsea's attorney (Please be Avery!!!) destroys him in court.
    Can't believe I haven't seen this thread before, great thread. Adam is the worst and Shadam is the absolute worst toxic couple, ever. Hands down. they are the worst.

Ita with everything you said...

#3053   2013/09/19 09:48AM
    Lanie1959

I'm watching him now and i swear he is just like his father, man handling women , Anita should have kicked him right in the family jewels.

#3054   2013/09/19 10:27AM
    CdnMama

Quote Lanie1959: I'm watching him now and i swear he is just like his father, man handling women , Anita should have kicked him right in the family jewels.

He is worse than his father!!! I was wishing she would!!!! Can't believe he manhandled Anita like that! And he thinks he can just break into peoples' homes too! What a creepy loser, cannot stand him! UGH!

#3055   2013/09/19 10:29AM
    Lanie1959

Quote CdnMama:
    Quote Lanie1959: I'm watching him now and i swear he is just like his father, man handling women , Anita should have kicked him right in the family jewels.

He is worse than his father!!! I was wishing she would!!!! Can't believe he manhandled Anita like that! And he thinks he can just break into peoples' homes too! What a creepy loser, cannot stand him! UGH!

of course when Victor he gets bashed but i bet Adam gets cheered on!

#3056   2013/09/19 10:46AM
    CdnMama

Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote CdnMama:

Adam gets cheered on yes!! I don't get this. You know there was a thread about Chelsea/Adam/Conner and I posted on it that I hated Adam and all the horrible things he'd done and that an Adam fan actually took the time to bash me personally attacking me personally because I don't like Adam! I could not believe it. Had to come on this thread.

#3057   2013/09/19 10:58AM
    trinilisa

Quote CdnMama:

Now that I think about it, I guess we shouldn't be all that surprised that he is violent towards women; when he first came on the scene, he man-handled Heather, then Skye...threatened to snap her nick or something, didn't he?

#3058   2013/09/19 10:58AM
    lilpiggy

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote janetb: No Sharon on today's Canadian.Now that Avery is out of the picture she'll have to make her move on Nick.He has a habit of finding someone else to jump in bed with when there's trouble in his relationships.That might make it easier for Sharon.Speculation is that this won't be resolved until November sweeps, so we have a lot more of this crap.

Adam was on today, running around yelling about his son.He always has to be the hero and just makes things worse.

Exactly. Oh, and now the bully breaks into peoples' apartment (Avery's) and has taken to manhandling women (Anita). And Avery almost had Dylan talked down, but the bully woman-handler had to interfere and try to be all macho. He doesn't deserve a pet rock, let alone that little boy. He's a bully and a maniac and cold and heartless and MAB should have killed him when she had the chance to...

Yes, Yes...Kill off the VentCrawler. I know just how to do it. Have him crawl in a vent that is too small and he gets stuck and can't get out. Have him lay there starving with a rat chewing on his face and him yelling help!!!
    Would give him time to think about all the terrible crimes he has committed. Then have Bobblehead Sharon come along and accidently, playing with matches, burn the place down. Walla, problem solved........

#3059   2013/09/19 11:00AM
    trinilisa

Quote CdnMama:

I've been watching since 1987 and I haven't seen Victor man-handle women, but it only took Adam a few months in GC to get physical (and not in a good way) with Heather...

#3060   2013/09/19 11:02AM
    trinilisa

Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote CdnMama:

You know it!

« 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list