List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/07 02:30PM, Views: 123200, Replies: 4407
    « 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 » »| page:
    #3041   2013/09/18 01:06PM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fan zone)
    alanadz

Forgiveness if one thing, but falling in love with the man who kidnapped your child and laid next you while you grieved for a baby that he stole and gave to another woman? It's beyond sick!

#3042   2013/09/18 01:13PM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote Pretty Emerald: Good to know that I will not have to watch today's episode with a barf bucket! Sharon sounded so utterly stupid telling Adam how she has so many people around her that love her.....what a lie! She still has the need to talk to Adam and tries to make him jealous that she is doing so well without him. What a joke, Adam couldn't care less about that cheap dumb wh0re! Sharon was talking like a stupid immature kid to Noah. Lying to him and gloating about the wedding not taking place. Her actions are appalling and she is a pig!

I know right? their scenes at club were just awkward and mean. I keep hearing their fans say he acts that way cause he's in love with her

Lmao I needed that laugh! Lol because he's in love with her...lmao! If that's the case, I wonder how he would act if he wasn't? Talk about your ostridgism!

Sharon never has been able to take a hint.Adam asked more than once why she was still there.She still thinks she's member of the Newman family!!Exactly who are all these people who love her?What a whackjob, you'd think she and Nick were actually engaged.

I guess they're all in her head...

#3043   2013/09/18 01:24PM
    trinilisa

Quote alanadz: Forgiveness if one thing, but falling in love with the man who kidnapped your child and laid next you while you grieved for a baby that he stole and gave to another woman? It's beyond sick!

You speak the truth...

#3044   2013/09/18 02:54PM
    villyforever55

Quote alanadz: Forgiveness if one thing, but falling in love with the man who kidnapped your child and laid next you while you grieved for a baby that he stole and gave to another woman? It's beyond sick!

That's the one thing I just do not understand. That is beyond forgiveness; I don't know what it is. The word 'insane' comes to mind.

#3045   2013/09/18 09:11PM
    lilpiggy

I actually smiled the other day, when BobbleHead was talking to Adumb. He brushed her off because she is just a moron and has not a clue how stupid she acts. Sharon, "he does not want you, so get lost".........

#3046   2013/09/18 09:22PM
    janetb

No Sharon on today's Canadian.Now that Avery is out of the picture she'll have to make her move on Nick.He has a habit of finding someone else to jump in bed with when there's trouble in his relationships.That might make it easier for Sharon.Speculation is that this won't be resolved until November sweeps, so we have a lot more of this crap.

Adam was on today, running around yelling about his son.He always has to be the hero and just makes things worse.

#3047   2013/09/18 11:11PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote lilpiggy: I actually smiled the other day, when BobbleHead was talking to Adumb. He brushed her off because she is just a moron and has not a clue how stupid she acts. Sharon, "he does not want you, so get lost".........

LOL! This is sooooo true. Sharon is truly embarrassing to watch. All of her scenes are awkward and just plain STUPID! I think that the writers must get good and stinking trashed and then write all of Sharon's dumb, pathetic and disgusting lines!

#3048   2013/09/19 05:23AM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb: No Sharon on today's Canadian.Now that Avery is out of the picture she'll have to make her move on Nick.He has a habit of finding someone else to jump in bed with when there's trouble in his relationships.That might make it easier for Sharon.Speculation is that this won't be resolved until November sweeps, so we have a lot more of this crap.

Adam was on today, running around yelling about his son.He always has to be the hero and just makes things worse.

Exactly. Oh, and now the bully breaks into peoples' apartment (Avery's) and has taken to manhandling women (Anita). And Avery almost had Dylan talked down, but the bully woman-handler had to interfere and try to be all macho. He doesn't deserve a pet rock, let alone that little boy. He's a bully and a maniac and cold and heartless and MAB should have killed him when she had the chance to...

#3049   2013/09/19 06:50AM
    Lanie1959

I wish Dylan would mistake Adam fora member of the Taliban while is PTSD was acting up.

#3050   2013/09/19 08:46AM
    CdnMama

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote janetb: No Sharon on today's Canadian.Now that Avery is out of the picture she'll have to make her move on Nick.He has a habit of finding someone else to jump in bed with when there's trouble in his relationships.That might make it easier for Sharon.Speculation is that this won't be resolved until November sweeps, so we have a lot more of this crap.

Exactly. Oh, and now the bully breaks into peoples' apartment (Avery's) and has taken to manhandling women (Anita). And Avery almost had Dylan talked down, but the bully woman-handler had to interfere and try to be all macho. He doesn't deserve a pet rock, let alone that little boy. He's a bully and a maniac and cold and heartless and MAB should have killed him when she had the chance to...

Exactly...he should have been written out long ago. I can't think of any single character in soap history as depraved and evil as Adam. I really can't. I mean he's worse than Stephano DiMera! He has gotten away with everything too! And now he thinks he can steal Chelsea's baby away from her? You are so right he doesn't deserve a pet rock. He is the absolute worst. I can't believe how he thinks he deserves a kid. He should really think about this before he acts. I hope Chelsea's attorney (Please be Avery!!!) destroys him in court.
    Can't believe I haven't seen this thread before, great thread. Adam is the worst and Shadam is the absolute worst toxic couple, ever. Hands down. they are the worst.

« 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list