List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/07 02:30PM, Views: 125596, Replies: 4407
    « 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 » »| page:
    #3031   2013/09/17 11:38AM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fan zone)
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald: OMG, that twit Sharon made me want to throw up many times today! She had the nerve to say that she couldn't believe that Chelsea kept the baby from Adam! WTF????? That nasty skank told Jack that he was Faith's father and now she switched the DNA results for Summer and she has the gall to act surprised and shocked that Chelsea would do that? Sharon is a nasty manipulative freak. I hate her stinking guts!!!!

She's so hypocritical. She's talking about Chelsea keeping Connor away from Satan, but she's keeping Nick from Summer. I guess when she's doing it, it is okay...

#3032   2013/09/17 11:49AM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald: OMG, that twit Sharon made me want to throw up many times today! She had the nerve to say that she couldn't believe that Chelsea kept the baby from Adam! WTF????? That nasty skank told Jack that he was Faith's father and now she switched the DNA results for Summer and she has the gall to act surprised and shocked that Chelsea would do that? Sharon is a nasty manipulative freak. I hate her stinking guts!!!!

She's so hypocritical. She's talking about Chelsea keeping Connor away from Satan, but she's keeping Nick from Summer. I guess when she's doing it, it is okay...

But it's different with Sharon .She was deprived of her fantasy life with Nick because of that horrible Phyllis and Summer.She is supposed to be with Nick and wanted to comfort him over the loss of Summer as his daughter.

She told Adam how great her life was and all the people who care about her.Who exactly is that.A dead daughter that she hallucinates , a six year old who she's manipulating to get what she wants, and an ex husband who's given her no sign of wanting anything more than friendship and to co-parent their kids.You'd think she and Nick were actually engaged and she wasn't a whackjob.

#3033   2013/09/17 12:02PM
    lilpiggy

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:

But it's different with Sharon .She was deprived of her fantasy life with Nick because of that horrible Phyllis and Summer.She is supposed to be with Nick and wanted to comfort him over the loss of Summer as his daughter.

She told Adam how great her life was and all the people who care about her.Who exactly is that.A dead daughter that she hallucinates , a six year old who she's manipulating to get what she wants, and an ex husband who's given her no sign of wanting anything more than friendship and to co-parent their kids.You'd think she and Nick were actually engaged and she wasn't a whackjob.

She is a loon who uses her children and everyone else around her. She doesn't take her pills so now she has an excuse if she is ever caught. I have a suggestion for Sharon and her pills. "Sharon please take the whole bottle"....

#3034   2013/09/17 12:07PM
    janetb

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:

She is a loon who uses her children and everyone else around her. She doesn't take her pills so now she has an excuse if she is ever caught. I have a suggestion for Sharon and her pills. "Sharon please take the whole bottle"....

She'll want sympathy when she gets caught and her usual excuses don't work.I can see her pretending an ovderdose to get attention and pity.That's her usual MO.

#3035   2013/09/17 03:50PM
    janetb

No Sharon or Adam on today's Canadian.Adam was in the preview for tomorrow,yelling at Avery about Dylan and his son.

#3036   2013/09/18 06:53AM
    trinilisa

Happy Wackadoo Wednesday!
    Well, no Shadam on yesterday's Canadian, but Adam will be back, polluting our screens on today's Canadian. Wackadoo was not in the previews, so not sure when she'll make her dreaded appearance...

#3037   2013/09/18 10:43AM
    Pretty Emerald

Good to know that I will not have to watch today's episode with a barf bucket! Sharon sounded so utterly stupid telling Adam how she has so many people around her that love her.....what a lie! She still has the need to talk to Adam and tries to make him jealous that she is doing so well without him. What a joke, Adam couldn't care less about that cheap dumb wh0re! Sharon was talking like a stupid immature kid to Noah. Lying to him and gloating about the wedding not taking place. Her actions are appalling and she is a pig!

#3038   2013/09/18 10:59AM
    Lanie1959

Quote Pretty Emerald: Good to know that I will not have to watch today's episode with a barf bucket! Sharon sounded so utterly stupid telling Adam how she has so many people around her that love her.....what a lie! She still has the need to talk to Adam and tries to make him jealous that she is doing so well without him. What a joke, Adam couldn't care less about that cheap dumb wh0re! Sharon was talking like a stupid immature kid to Noah. Lying to him and gloating about the wedding not taking place. Her actions are appalling and she is a pig!

I know right? their scenes at club were just awkward and mean. I keep hearing their fans say he acts that way cause he's in love with her

#3039   2013/09/18 12:21PM
    trinilisa

Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote Pretty Emerald: Good to know that I will not have to watch today's episode with a barf bucket! Sharon sounded so utterly stupid telling Adam how she has so many people around her that love her.....what a lie! She still has the need to talk to Adam and tries to make him jealous that she is doing so well without him. What a joke, Adam couldn't care less about that cheap dumb wh0re! Sharon was talking like a stupid immature kid to Noah. Lying to him and gloating about the wedding not taking place. Her actions are appalling and she is a pig!

I know right? their scenes at club were just awkward and mean. I keep hearing their fans say he acts that way cause he's in love with her

Lmao I needed that laugh! Lol because he's in love with her...lmao! If that's the case, I wonder how he would act if he wasn't? Talk about your ostridgism!

#3040   2013/09/18 12:35PM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Lanie1959:

Lmao I needed that laugh! Lol because he's in love with her...lmao! If that's the case, I wonder how he would act if he wasn't? Talk about your ostridgism!

Sharon never has been able to take a hint.Adam asked more than once why she was still there.She still thinks she's member of the Newman family!!Exactly who are all these people who love her?What a whackjob, you'd think she and Nick were actually engaged.

« 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list