List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/18 09:16AM, Views: 132355, Replies: 4412
    « 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 » »| page:
    #3011   2013/09/13 05:54AM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fan zone)
    trinilisa

It's finally Flakey Friday!
    *SPOILER TALK*
    Well, Adam proved once again why he is the devel's representative on Earth on yesterday's Canadian. He told Chelsea that he can promise that she would still be a part of the baby's life, she tells him that he is the father, and he then tells her that to take as many pictures as she can of her son this week because he's going to take him, change his name, and even the brand of diapers he wears. (I wonder how he would breastfeed the baby?). Chelsea called him out on promising, and he said that he said he "could" promise it, not that he did. He really didn't inherrit any traits from hope at all; Victor should have finished up in the sink. I would rather Hope had miscarried than to have her bring such a demonic monster into this world. Adam is proving why Chelsea kept the baby from him to begin with. He is nothing but a pathetic, whiny, spoiled, entitled waste of skin, space and air, and I am glad that Victor finally found out that Jack is the secret investor so that he rips him a new one next week. He is not deserving of that child, and if he continues to be the spiteful hateful heartless creep that he's being, I hope that the child grows up to hate him more than he resents Victor.
    Meanwhile, I hope that Noah rats out Wackadoo for not taking her meds; it sucks that she's gotten what she wanted so far.

#3012   2013/09/13 06:00AM
    Lanie1959

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa: *AS PER RED'S SPOILERS (MY OWN WORDS)*
    So Noah and Summer take Faith home to Planet Wackadoo from the wedding that never was, and they find Shimbo's two-month-old full bottle of pills. So it's now been confirmed to Noah that she is off her meds. Meanwhile, after a furious Nick sends everyone home from the wedding that never was, The Newman Recycling "can" hangs back to "comfort" him. Avery finally shows up and finds them in each others's arms. She hopes she's not too late to make it right. (Go Avery, do not be intimidated because Mama Kray Kray is trying to steal your man!).
    Meanwhile, Victor finds out that Jack is the secret investor (Adam will crap his pants!), and Chelsea confirms to Adam that his sperm (but not his now cold heart) contributed to something beautiful...

FURTHER SPOILERS ***** Adam proves again that he hasn't changed.Chelsea didn't want to admit truth which is dumb because Dylan knows.Adam lets her think she'll keep Connor so she finally tells him that he's the father.He goes into his usual rant and whine and says he will have full custody.He asks Leslie to represent him but she doesn't answer.I hope she won't have any part in talking an infant away from his mother.Adam is all about revenge and Connor is just the prize.Adam can buy him things and get a nanny but he needs his mother.Jack tried again to talk to Adam but all he cares is about himself and his revenge.

No whackjob in a wedding gown so maybe Noah finding the meds is the start to the end of this paternity s/l.Poor Noah always has to deal with his mother and her issues.

Adam he is acting just like she feared he would, he wants deprived hsi beloved son of a mother so he punish Chelsea for lying when he lies all the time....OMG Sharon is getting harder and harder to watch.

#3013   2013/09/13 06:38AM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:
    So Noah and Summer take Faith home to Planet Wackadoo from the wedding that never was, and they find Shimbo's two-month-old full bottle of pills. So it's now been confirmed to Noah that she is off her meds. Meanwhile, after a furious Nick sends everyone home from the wedding that never was, The Newman Recycling "can" hangs back to "comfort" him. Avery finally shows up and finds them in each others's arms. She hopes she's not too late to make it right. (Go Avery, do not be intimidated because Mama Kray Kray is trying to steal your man!).
    Meanwhile, Victor finds out that Jack is the secret investor (Adam will crap his pants!), and Chelsea confirms to Adam that his sperm (but not his now cold heart) contributed to something beautiful...

FURTHER SPOILERS ***** Adam proves again that he hasn't changed.Chelsea didn't want to admit truth which is dumb because Dylan knows.Adam lets her think she'll keep Connor so she finally tells him that he's the father.He goes into his usual rant and whine and says he will have full custody.He asks Leslie to represent him but she doesn't answer.I hope she won't have any part in talking an infant away from his mother.Adam is all about revenge and Connor is just the prize.Adam can buy him things and get a nanny but he needs his mother.Jack tried again to talk to Adam but all he cares is about himself and his revenge.

No whackjob in a wedding gown so maybe Noah finding the meds is the start to the end of this paternity s/l.Poor Noah always has to deal with his mother and her issues.

Sometimes I wonder who the parent is between Sharon and Noah.

#3014   2013/09/13 06:45AM
    trinilisa

Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote janetb:

Adam he is acting just like she feared he would, he wants deprived hsi beloved son of a mother so he punish Chelsea for lying when he lies all the time....OMG Sharon is getting harder and harder to watch.

Well, you know it's like this with Adam; he is allowed to do every demonic thing he wants and it's okay, but the minute someone does something he doesn't like, all of a sudden he's some whiney b.itch victim...

#3015   2013/09/13 09:48AM
    Pretty Emerald

Happy Freak filled Friday haters of all things Shadam! It sounds like stupid Adam is going to have my blood boiling today(US). So many people judged Chelsea so harshly for being dishonest about the baby......looks like SHE knows Adam better than anybody! He is still a nasty mean abusive freak! there is no need for him to take the baby from Chelsea in order to be in his life or to help with his eyes! He just wants to control everything and is still angry that Chelsea left his stupid ass!

#3016   2013/09/13 10:46AM
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald: Happy Freak filled Friday haters of all things Shadam! It sounds like stupid Adam is going to have my blood boiling today(US). So many people judged Chelsea so harshly for being dishonest about the baby......looks like SHE knows Adam better than anybody! He is still a nasty mean abusive freak! there is no need for him to take the baby from Chelsea in order to be in his life or to help with his eyes! He just wants to control everything and is still angry that Chelsea left his stupid ass!

Exactly! It looks like Chelsea was right to be terrified of this demonic monster. He doesn't deserve that little boy...

#3017   2013/09/13 11:55AM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald: Happy Freak filled Friday haters of all things Shadam! It sounds like stupid Adam is going to have my blood boiling today(US). So many people judged Chelsea so harshly for being dishonest about the baby......looks like SHE knows Adam better than anybody! He is still a nasty mean abusive freak! there is no need for him to take the baby from Chelsea in order to be in his life or to help with his eyes! He just wants to control everything and is still angry that Chelsea left his stupid ass!

Exactly! It looks like Chelsea was right to be terrified of this demonic monster. He doesn't deserve that little boy...

I didn't see any real interest or concern for Connor when Adam was talking to Chelsea.It's all about revenge for him and that means taking Connor away from his mother to punish her.If he cared anything about his son he'd listen to Jack and work out shared custody.

#3018   2013/09/13 12:04PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:

I didn't see any real interest or concern for Connor when Adam was talking to Chelsea.It's all about revenge for him and that means taking Connor away from his mother to punish her.If he cared anything about his son he'd listen to Jack and work out shared custody.

ICAM! Adam sat there so cocky and pompous. He never once mentioned how all of this will effect Conner. Only mentioning that everything, including the baby's name will change. This stupid jackass has no right to judge anybody! This is the same punk that stole a newborn from it's mother and scared a baby right out of Ashley and then roasted it in the fireplace!!!! Who the hell is this creep to be be so upset!

#3019   2013/09/13 01:42PM
    trinilisa

*AS PER RED'S SPOILER*
    Victor and Adam have a knock down, drag out fight on today's Canadian. So more Satan on Monday so enjoy the weekend guys! I'm sure he'll be his whiney self, only louder...

#3020   2013/09/13 04:22PM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa: *AS PER RED'S SPOILER*
    Victor and Adam have a knock down, drag out fight on today's Canadian. So more Satan on Monday so enjoy the weekend guys! I'm sure he'll be his whiney self, only louder...

I'm sure we're in for more of Adam's whining that his Daddy turned against him and Chelsea lied about his son.I doubt he'll have much time for a baby now that he's at war with Victor.

No whackjob Sharon on today's Canadian .So much for the spoilers that she' be the 'bride' and disrupt the wedding.This stupidity is never ending.

« 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list