List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/03 09:43PM, Views: 129911, Replies: 4409
    « 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 » »| page:
    #3001   2013/09/12 09:35AM
    Re: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fan zone)
    Soaps Admin

Quote trinilisa: Sorry, Admin, I will heed your warning. I guess I did not want to come off as being a tattler, and perhaps my comments were a bit strong. If it happens again, I will definitely report it, rather than take matters into my own hands.

Please tattle. It's confidential and there are so many posts, threads and forums that we miss a lot. I also changed the title of the post to ensure people are aware it's against the couple and not a fan zone.

AMDIN

#3002   2013/09/12 11:19AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote janetb: If Nick wasn't such an idiot he would have figured this out by now. Noah told him that Sharon talked about them getting back together.She's always lurking around to offer her support and arranging to spend time with him, with or without Faith. Then Faith starts saying she wants him to marry Mommy not Avery.Nikki and Avery both warned him but he still defends Sharon.Now she suggests that he postpone the wedding while their little brat has yet another temper tantrum.I wish Faith would just tell Nick that Mommy said he would marry her, not Avery.

The wedding may be delayed or postponed because Avery will want to help Dylan.Will Sharon dash home and return as the bride hoping the idiot won't notice that it's not Avery ?

Sharon is crazy enough to try that and nick is dumb enough to fall for it. Again, it's little Faith that I feel sorry for.

#3003   2013/09/12 12:04PM
    Pretty Emerald

Well Y&R was very difficult to watch today(US)! Adam made me want to puke with all of his crying like a big baby! He must be evil as hell to want to take a little newborn away from his mommy. He could help the baby with the best doctors and also be in his life with sharing custody with Chelsea. Sharon was enough to make you scream at the TV! She is so cunning and evil. Those stupid eyes rolling all around and smiling in MeatHead's face while plotting to stop his wedding.....SICK!

#3004   2013/09/12 12:04PM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb: If Nick wasn't such an idiot he would have figured this out by now. Noah told him that Sharon talked about them getting back together.She's always lurking around to offer her support and arranging to spend time with him, with or without Faith. Then Faith starts saying she wants him to marry Mommy not Avery.Nikki and Avery both warned him but he still defends Sharon.Now she suggests that he postpone the wedding while their little brat has yet another temper tantrum.I wish Faith would just tell Nick that Mommy said he would marry her, not Avery.

The wedding may be delayed or postponed because Avery will want to help Dylan.Will Sharon dash home and return as the bride hoping the idiot won't notice that it's not Avery ?

Well, Nick is a bit of a dumby, and gullible when it comes to Sharon. Sharon told him she's taking her meds, not to mention that he believed her when she threw Faith under the bus, and now she's talking to Faith in front of him. Then throw in the "wedding presents" (the datenight ones, that is) I could see where someone who isn't the sharpest tool in the shed would be confused. This is why I want her to be caught...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/12 12:08PM
    #3005   2013/09/12 12:13PM
    trinilisa

Quote Soaps Admin:
    Quote trinilisa: Sorry, Admin, I will heed your warning. I guess I did not want to come off as being a tattler, and perhaps my comments were a bit strong. If it happens again, I will definitely report it, rather than take matters into my own hands.

Please tattle. It's confidential and there are so many posts, threads and forums that we miss a lot. I also changed the title of the post to ensure people are aware it's against the couple and not a fan zone.

AMDIN

I noticed that; almost missed it until I saw my name as the "started by"...lol...thanks!
    I will do as you ask. I guess I didn't want to seem like a bother, but on the other hand, two wrongs don't make a right, so I get that.

#3006   2013/09/12 12:17PM
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald: Well Y&R was very difficult to watch today(US)! Adam made me want to puke with all of his crying like a big baby! He must be evil as hell to want to take a little newborn away from his mommy. He could help the baby with the best doctors and also be in his life with sharing custody with Chelsea. Sharon was enough to make you scream at the TV! She is so cunning and evil. Those stupid eyes rolling all around and smiling in MeatHead's face while plotting to stop his wedding.....SICK!

I know right? I wanted to throw something at the tv! At one point, I changed the channel when Adam was whining...

#3007   2013/09/12 01:54PM
    trinilisa

*AS PER RED'S SPOILERS (MY OWN WORDS)*
    So Noah and Summer take Faith home to Planet Wackadoo from the wedding that never was, and they find Shimbo's two-month-old full bottle of pills. So it's now been confirmed to Noah that she is off her meds. Meanwhile, after a furious Nick sends everyone home from the wedding that never was, The Newman Recycling "can" hangs back to "comfort" him. Avery finally shows up and finds them in each others's arms. She hopes she's not too late to make it right. (Go Avery, do not be intimidated because Mama Kray Kray is trying to steal your man!).
    Meanwhile, Victor finds out that Jack is the secret investor (Adam will crap his pants!), and Chelsea confirms to Adam that his sperm (but not his now cold heart) contributed to something beautiful...

#3008   2013/09/12 01:58PM
    trinilisa

I'm actually disappointed that the one who gets away with everything actually got her way on today's Canadian show. When does everyone realize what a monster she was for doing what she did? I may need a glass of wine to watch the part of the show with Avery finding them together; hopefully Nick isn't planning to take a bite of her poison apple!

#3009   2013/09/12 03:00PM
    lilpiggy

Quote trinilisa: I'm actually disappointed that the one who gets away with everything actually got her way on today's Canadian show. When does everyone realize what a monster she was for doing what she did? I may need a glass of wine to watch the part of the show with Avery finding them together; hopefully Nick isn't planning to take a bite of her poison apple!

Well I am not sure Meathead is smart enough to stay away from miz crazy Eyes. The whole show is getting to be such a stupid affair that I can barley watch any more. With two stupid twits to avoid, my FF is going to be worn out soon. People, just get this mess over so you can start a new unbelievable story line. That's ok if you just put an end to it instead of dragging it on for forever.....

#3010   2013/09/12 04:00PM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa: *AS PER RED'S SPOILERS (MY OWN WORDS)*
    So Noah and Summer take Faith home to Planet Wackadoo from the wedding that never was, and they find Shimbo's two-month-old full bottle of pills. So it's now been confirmed to Noah that she is off her meds. Meanwhile, after a furious Nick sends everyone home from the wedding that never was, The Newman Recycling "can" hangs back to "comfort" him. Avery finally shows up and finds them in each others's arms. She hopes she's not too late to make it right. (Go Avery, do not be intimidated because Mama Kray Kray is trying to steal your man!).
    Meanwhile, Victor finds out that Jack is the secret investor (Adam will crap his pants!), and Chelsea confirms to Adam that his sperm (but not his now cold heart) contributed to something beautiful...

FURTHER SPOILERS ***** Adam proves again that he hasn't changed.Chelsea didn't want to admit truth which is dumb because Dylan knows.Adam lets her think she'll keep Connor so she finally tells him that he's the father.He goes into his usual rant and whine and says he will have full custody.He asks Leslie to represent him but she doesn't answer.I hope she won't have any part in talking an infant away from his mother.Adam is all about revenge and Connor is just the prize.Adam can buy him things and get a nanny but he needs his mother.Jack tried again to talk to Adam but all he cares is about himself and his revenge.

No whackjob in a wedding gown so maybe Noah finding the meds is the start to the end of this paternity s/l.Poor Noah always has to deal with his mother and her issues.

« 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list