List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/03 09:43PM, Views: 127229, Replies: 4409
    « 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 » »| page:
    #2991   2013/09/11 06:35PM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    lilpiggy

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote GidgetWithAChainsaw: Is it too early to send that brat Faith to a boarding school in Iraq?

I don't know, but I would love to send "Play with my privates" over there to work in a brothel....

If Sharon was in the army, she could play with a lot of privates........

#2992   2013/09/12 05:32AM
    trinilisa

Hello, and welcome to Thickheaded Thursday of the bash thread!
    *SPOILER ALERT*
    You guys in the US had better get the barf bags ready, or take a Gravall or something because it's gonna be horrible! Both Satan and Wackadoo were annoying as hell.
    Satan was his whiney self to Jack...wants to sue for sol custedy...Jack trying to talk some sense into him...telling him that he doesn't want his son to end up resenting him the way he resents Victor...yada yada yada. But you can't talk sense into a mule, so I'm sure that as per spoilers Satan will do what he does best; be a spoiled whiney brat, determined to get what he wants, proving once again that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, and could care less about the fact that his son also needs his mother as well as his father, like he's learned nothing from Hope taking him away from Victor.
    Meanwhile, on Planet Wackadoo Mama Kray Kray and Lucifer's daughter were in all their psychotic glory. Faith ran off because she couldn't get her way, Nick went to Planet Wackadoo, where the "lady" of the cript offered to "have a talk" with Brat. She convinces her to go to the wedding by suggesting that she go, too, and remain where Faith can see her, and they can leave when Faith feels she wants to leave. Once Faith goes to put on her dress, Lucifer's daughter congratulates Mommy Melt-down on a job well done by creating an excuse to go to the wedding to stop it. On today's Canadian preview (tomorrow's US), The Newman Recycling Tramp gloats to Nikki that the bride's not there, and Nikki said that she will be soon, and that the wedding would be glorious. Well, the wedding can't be glorious when Eve wannabe is there, polluting the wedding, trying to tempt Nick into eating her apple...

#2993   2013/09/12 05:46AM
    Maria Maria101

You guys are pathetic!!! I bet you are all Victor (Satan) fans!!! Seriously if someone took your baby for no reason at all wouldn't you be upset and wouldn't you need someone to talk to. If you guys are saying no, you do not have a heart. Adam did nothing to Chelsea and she goes and give his baby to someone else, knowing how much he wants a child, very selfish!!! Children need to know who their father is no matter how terrible the person might be, not saying that Adam is terrible because he is no worse than all the hypocrites on the show.

The reason they need to know is so they do not fall in love with their siblings, cousins or their parents. Their are many true stories of that happening. When they finally find out it is too late because they have had sex and sometimes married and deeply in love. All because mostly the "MOTHER" being selfish not thinking about her child but herself and kept the truth from the father.

SAD!!!

Please read your email. You have been warned.

ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/12 07:01AM
    #2994   2013/09/12 05:49AM
    trinilisa

Quote GidgetWithAChainsaw: Is it too early to send that brat Faith to a boarding school in Iraq?

I would love to send her spoiled butt to boot camp!

#2995   2013/09/12 05:58AM
    trinilisa

To those who obviously have not gotten the memo:

* * * * * * * ADMIN SANCTIONED * * * * * * *

This is a character BASH thread.

Fans are NOT allowed.

Posters DO NOT BASH OTHER FAN BASES.

Thank you! - ADMIN

Let's see...calling us pathetic, and posting in a thread bashing Adam when you clearly are an Adam worshiper...looks like some people are zero for two in the adherency department...
    Here's some free advice; if our anti-Adam comments upset you so, there are always Adam/worshiping threads that may be of help to you.
    (I like people like Alanadz(sp?) and Gardengal who are Adam fans, but post respectfully on this thread, unlike some people who shall remain nameless...
    Have a nice day, and oh yeah; something about the door not hitting you on the way out...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/12 06:04AM
    #2996   2013/09/12 05:59AM
    trinilisa

Oh, and I AM a Victor fan, but only when he's causing pain to Adam and Sharon!

#2997   2013/09/12 06:44AM
    trinilisa

Oh btw, saying that we have no heart is another violation...zero for three..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/12 06:47AM
    #2998   2013/09/12 07:04AM
    Soaps Admin

Quote trinilisa: To those who obviously have not gotten the memo:

Fans are NOT allowed.

Thank you! - ADMIN

Let's see...calling us pathetic, and posting in a thread bashing Adam when you clearly are an Adam worshiper...looks like some people are zero for two in the adherency department...
    Here's some free advice; if our anti-Adam comments upset you so, there are always Adam/worshiping threads that may be of help to you.
    (I like people like Alanadz(sp?) and Gardengal who are Adam fans, but post respectfully on this thread, unlike some people who shall remain nameless...
    Have a nice day, and oh yeah; something about the door not hitting you on the way out...

Admin has taken care of this post/poster. It is our job to, not yours. Please do not take it upon yourself to retaliate against a poster who is breaking guidelines. Instead, please contact ADMIN. This type of post only incites more anger and causes more issues. Don't do this again or action will be taken. Please move on and enjoy your thread.

ADMIN

#2999   2013/09/12 07:19AM
    trinilisa

Quote Soaps Admin:
    Quote trinilisa: To those who obviously have not gotten the memo:

Fans are NOT allowed.

Thank you! - ADMIN

Admin has taken care of this post/poster. It is our job to, not yours. Please do not take it upon yourself to retaliate against a poster who is breaking guidelines. Instead, please contact ADMIN. This type of post only incites more anger and causes more issues. Don't do this again or action will be taken. Please move on and enjoy your thread.

ADMIN

Sorry, Admin, I will heed your warning. I guess I did not want to come off as being a tattler, and perhaps my comments were a bit strong. If it happens again, I will definitely report it, rather than take matters into my own hands.

#3000   2013/09/12 08:11AM
    janetb

If Nick wasn't such an idiot he would have figured this out by now. Noah told him that Sharon talked about them getting back together.She's always lurking around to offer her support and arranging to spend time with him, with or without Faith. Then Faith starts saying she wants him to marry Mommy not Avery.Nikki and Avery both warned him but he still defends Sharon.Now she suggests that he postpone the wedding while their little brat has yet another temper tantrum.I wish Faith would just tell Nick that Mommy said he would marry her, not Avery.

The wedding may be delayed or postponed because Avery will want to help Dylan.Will Sharon dash home and return as the bride hoping the idiot won't notice that it's not Avery ?

« 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list