List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/13 02:59AM, Views: 113302, Replies: 4373
    « 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 » »| page:
    #2981   2013/09/11 11:49AM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    janetb

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote trinilisa: *SPOILER ALERT*
    Remember how I said to enjoy it while it lasts? Well, on today's Canadian, Satan tells Jack that he is the father of a beautiful baby boy, while on Planet Wackadoo, Shimbo tells Lucifer's daughter that Avery is not right for Nick and he should be making those vows to her. (Right, just like Chelsea was not right for Adam and the Newman Service Station had to ruin that. She must think she's got the golden vajayjay, and Heaven forbid a Newman chose a clearly better person than she is).

OMG! That nutty, nasty, fish eyed freak couldn't get anymore annoying, stupid, classless or dumb! What a crazed loser she is to keep hopping from Newman bed to Newman bed. I guess she really feels like she is the only woman for all of the Newman chumps. She is just beyond pathetic, weird and a total buffoon! I feel so sorry for Faith, because she has this clown/common trash/space monkey as a mother.

Faith doesn't have a prayer!

Faith got a bad deal on both her parents.Sharon is a whackjob who only cares about her daughter when she can use her to get what she wants. Nick is an idiot who can't see Sharon for who she really is.He's also letting Faith be turned into just another spoiled brat Newman.Her behaviour towards Avery is disgusting and he jumps whenever the little brat calls.

Adam will likely want pity from Jack today.Both men have been deprived of their kids by a lie.I'm so sick of his whining and 'poor me' attitude.

According to other threads Adam has been reformed and redeemed .The Newmans are to blame for his actions as well as Sharon's.I must have missed all those sincere heartfelt apologies he supposedly made to everyone who was devastated by his actions.

#2982   2013/09/11 11:56AM
    lilpiggy

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Remember how I said to enjoy it while it lasts? Well, on today's Canadian, Satan tells Jack that he is the father of a beautiful baby boy, while on Planet Wackadoo, Shimbo tells Lucifer's daughter that Avery is not right for Nick and he should be making those vows to her. (Right, just like Chelsea was not right for Adam and the Newman Service Station had to ruin that. She must think she's got the golden vajayjay, and Heaven forbid a Newman chose a clearly better person than she is).

OMG! That nutty, nasty, fish eyed freak couldn't get anymore annoying, stupid, classless or dumb! What a crazed loser she is to keep hopping from Newman bed to Newman bed. I guess she really feels like she is the only woman for all of the Newman chumps. She is just beyond pathetic, weird and a total buffoon! I feel so sorry for Faith, because she has this clown/common trash/space monkey as a mother.

Faith got a bad deal on both her parents.Sharon is a whackjob who only cares about her daughter when she can use her to get what she wants. Nick is an idiot who can't see Sharon for who she really is.He's also letting Faith be turned into just another spoiled brat Newman.Her behaviour towards Avery is disgusting and he jumps whenever the little brat calls.

Adam will likely want pity from Jack today.Both men have been deprived of their kids by a lie.I'm so sick of his whining and 'poor me' attitude.

According to other threads Adam has been reformed and redeemed .The Newmans are to blame for his actions as well as Sharon's.I must have missed all those sincere heartfelt apologies he supposedly made to everyone who was devastated by his actions.

Once Adam gets some loose pants he will be better.....

#2983   2013/09/11 12:42PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

Once Adam gets some loose pants he will be better.....

Maybe those ball/butt hugging nasty too tight pants are squeezing his brain too tight!

#2984   2013/09/11 01:17PM
    alanadz

HATE THEM!!!!

#2985   2013/09/11 01:28PM
    lilpiggy

Adam has something of a problem. He cannot laugh at himself..... I will be happy to do it for him........

#2986   2013/09/11 01:34PM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

You are spot on!
    I guess some people drank the Cool-Aid...

#2987   2013/09/11 01:43PM
    lilpiggy

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

You are spot on!
    I guess some people drank the Cool-Aid...

Yes, and we know who they are....

#2988   2013/09/11 02:39PM
    GidgetWithAC...

Quote lilpiggy: I'm feeling a little guilty about the bad things we say about bobblehead Sharon. So I thought I would make up a list of positive qualities that Sharon has.

OOPS.............

#2989   2013/09/11 02:43PM
    GidgetWithAC...

Is it too early to send that brat Faith to a boarding school in Iraq?

#2990   2013/09/11 02:59PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote GidgetWithAChainsaw: Is it too early to send that brat Faith to a boarding school in Iraq?

I don't know, but I would love to send "Play with my privates" over there to work in a brothel....

« 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list