List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/07 02:30PM, Views: 122693, Replies: 4407
    « 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 » »| page:
    #2921   2013/09/06 01:50PM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    lilpiggy

I'm feeling a little guilty about the bad things we say about bobblehead Sharon. So I thought I would make up a list of positive qualities that Sharon has.

OOPS.............

#2922   2013/09/06 01:50PM
    lilpiggy

I'm feeling a little guilty about the bad things we say about bobblehead Sharon. So I thought I would make up a list of positive qualities that Sharon has.

OOPS.............

#2923   2013/09/06 03:49PM
    pgl35

Quote lilpiggy: I'm feeling a little guilty about the bad things we say about bobblehead Sharon. So I thought I would make up a list of positive qualities that Sharon has.

OOPS.............

LMAO LP!

#2924   2013/09/06 03:52PM
    pgl35

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald: Happy ThickHead Thursday to haters of all nasty things Shadam! I am so glad that dirty Sharon will not be funking up my screen! YAY, what a wonderful little gift for me today. OTOH, it looks like Adam will be crying like a little b!tch again today. Somebody really needs to diaper his ass and stick a bottle in his mouth! This almost 40 year old man needs to GROW UP!

Lmao this post had me lmao! I kept picturing Adam with a diaper and a bottle! (Although he seems to prefer the scotch bottle...lol).

Wow, I can't get that image out of my head. The ventcrawler in a diper with a little suit coat with vest. With a really big booze bottle with a nipple on the top. He would be standing in his crib griping and whining about Victor and how everyone picks on him. waa waa waa......"Feel sorry for me"......Some one slap me.....

Then nasty Sharon will tell him that the diaper turns her on and asks if she can spank his bottom like his mother should have. Sharon is really a twisted witch!

Oh I'm sure Sharon will love spanking his bare behind, I'm sure it won't be the first time! Wonder how Adam gets his tight disco pants on over that diaper? Bet that takes some strategic maneuvering!

#2925   2013/09/06 03:55PM
    pgl35

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote trinilisa: It's Flakey Friday everybody!
    Well, I've certainly enjoyed my Wackadoo-free week; thank you writers! I mean, it was enough dealing with the Satanic fool...
    Today's Canadian should show him confronting Chelsea (although it could be a dream; who knows with the writers). And if he does, I'm sure he'll play the "woe is me" card; I'd better get my barf bucket ready for tonight...

Good morning Trini , it's Friday..YES! Anyway , my eyes are thanking the soap gods for giving my eyes a rest from the nut job this week..not so lucky with demon jr..I am sure next week will be full of Sharho , so we may as well get ready for it. I hate that Adam has found out about the baby..he doesn't deserve a child. He deserves to be burning in hell. Maybe Dylan will go all PTSD on him and kill his sorry azz..well , we can only dream!

Have a great day and weekend!

Same to you!
    I thank the soap Gods, that we weren't force-fed Nutty Nelly this week!
    Have an awesome weekend!

Thanks trini! No Y&R in the states today. See you Monday!

#2926   2013/09/06 05:18PM
    janetb

Quote lilpiggy: I'm feeling a little guilty about the bad things we say about bobblehead Sharon. So I thought I would make up a list of positive qualities that Sharon has.

OOPS.............

I see nobody has come up with any positive qualities for the whackjob. That's because she doesn't have any.

Today's Canadian was another whackjob free day.It looks like she tries to disrupt the wedding soon according to spoilers.Adam was on today.

We haven't seen spoiled brat Faith or ghostie Cassie for a while either.There was so much hype about the actor coming back but it's been a real bust. No offence to CG but she's only Sharon's hallucination of Cassie and only appears briefly.Just another stupid s/l.

Have a great weekend everyone.

#2927   2013/09/06 06:15PM
    Pretty Emerald

I have said it many times before....Sharon does not have one redeeming quality! She is BORING,immature,manipulative,dishonest, a thief and a big old wh0re! She is the worst kind of trash because she treats her daughter like crap! She will abandon her in a New York minute to get a shagging from her daughter's kidnapper, and the only time that she spends with her is to use her for her own sick agenda! Sharon is a dirty dirty woman!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 06:19PM
    #2928   2013/09/07 02:07PM
    lilpiggy

Quote pgl35:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald: Happy ThickHead Thursday to haters of all nasty things Shadam! I am so glad that dirty Sharon will not be funking up my screen! YAY, what a wonderful little gift for me today. OTOH, it looks like Adam will be crying like a little b!tch again today. Somebody really needs to diaper his ass and stick a bottle in his mouth! This almost 40 year old man needs to GROW UP!

Lmao this post had me lmao! I kept picturing Adam with a diaper and a bottle! (Although he seems to prefer the scotch bottle...lol).

Wow, I can't get that image out of my head. The ventcrawler in a diper with a little suit coat with vest. With a really big booze bottle with a nipple on the top. He would be standing in his crib griping and whining about Victor and how everyone picks on him. waa waa waa......"Feel sorry for me"......Some one slap me.....

Then nasty Sharon will tell him that the diaper turns her on and asks if she can spank his bottom like his mother should have. Sharon is really a twisted witch!

Oh I'm sure Sharon will love spanking his bare behind, I'm sure it won't be the first time! Wonder how Adam gets his tight disco pants on over that diaper? Bet that takes some strategic maneuvering!

Disco pants!!.....ha ha I like that. On yesterday US, the disco fake was whining to high heaven because he found a bug in his office. Gee, what a whiney little baby he has become. That is all he does is whine about this and that. Then he feels sorry for him self. WRITERS enough whining......Adam did have his whining vest on so I don't know why we are surprised.....Possibly next week he will have on his purple disco dress. It would be an improvement over the vest....

#2929   2013/09/07 02:18PM
    lilpiggy

Adam thinks he is really smart, but he thought Boys II Men was a day care center and Eartha Kitt was a set of garden tools.......

#2930   2013/09/07 02:21PM
    lilpiggy

Adam thinks his tight disco pants are in style, but he also thought you had to have a token to get on Soul Train.......

« 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list