List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/03 09:43PM, Views: 129996, Replies: 4409
    « 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 » »| page:
    #2851   2013/09/02 12:23PM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    Bossier

Sharon is vulgar and nasty.

#2852   2013/09/02 01:07PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Bossier: Sharon is vulgar and nasty.

She is also a horrific mother that abuses and uses her daughter!

#2853   2013/09/02 03:42PM
    alanadz

HATE THEM!

#2854   2013/09/02 04:32PM
    Pretty Emerald

Sharon is a nut that needs to be locked up with Patty! I feel so sorry for Faith!

#2855   2013/09/02 06:31PM
    pgl35

To put it nicely

#2856   2013/09/02 06:33PM
    pgl35

Quote Pretty Emerald:

I hope when this is all done and over , Sharon never gets to be alone with that child again. If it doesn't happen soon , that poor child will be another Sharon and the child won't have a chance. If it's not too late already!

#2857   2013/09/02 06:34PM
    pgl35

Quote alanadz: HATE THEM!

They are absolutely the worst couple ever!

#2858   2013/09/02 06:39PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote pgl35:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

I hope when this is all done and over , Sharon never gets to be alone with that child again. If it doesn't happen soon , that poor child will be another Sharon and the child won't have a chance. If it's not too late already!

With a filthy no good slag of a mother and MeatHead Newman as her father.......little Faith is destined to be hanging from a stripper pole and tossing back rum and cokes by the time she is grown. Poor Faith. It is such a shame that she has that "thing" for a mommy.

#2859   2013/09/02 06:49PM
    pgl35

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

With a filthy no good slag of a mother and MeatHead Newman as her father.......little Faith is destined to be hanging from a stripper pole and tossing back rum and cokes by the time she is grown. Poor Faith. It is such a shame that she has that "thing" for a mommy.

Faith does not have a chance. The best thing that could have happened to her is if she could have stayed with Ashley. I feel sorry for the other kids in kindergarten when Faith is old enough to go to school. She'll be chasing the other kids around in the cafeteria with a butter knife screaming "I am Faith Newman" like Sharon did when she was in charge of Newman Enterprises.

#2860   2013/09/02 06:55PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote pgl35:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

Faith does not have a chance. The best thing that could have happened to her is if she could have stayed with Ashley. I feel sorry for the other kids in kindergarten when Faith is old enough to go to school. She'll be chasing the other kids around in the cafeteria with a butter knife screaming "I am Faith Newman" like Sharon did when she was in charge of Newman Enterprises.

I picture poor little Faith projectile vomiting, her head doing a 360 turn and whispering....."I see dead people". Too bad Faith couldn't have stayed with Ashley. Ashley truly loved her and would never abandon her to go shag the baby-napping ventcrawler!

« 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list