List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/18 09:16AM, Views: 132170, Replies: 4412
    « 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 » »| page:
    #2841   2013/09/02 10:37AM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    pgl35

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy: Sharon on today's US.......Studying for a blood test.......

Well when she takes the test, I am sure that it will be positive for all kinds of STD's!!!!! Sharon is such a disgusting pig! She is all about trying to get Nick to bang her now because Adam wants nothing to do with her "used cooter"! However, if Adam even looks at that brainless fool, she won't be able to get her panties off quick enough! What a loser Sharon is!

Sharon can't get her panties off quick enough for ANYONE..anytime now I expect her to be whoring herself out again at some bar if Nick doesn't give her what she wants soon.

#2842   2013/09/02 10:38AM
    pgl35

Quote Bossier:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote hopey pix: I like the way you think Pretty Emerald!!ENOUGH ADAM!!Let Sharon alone Newmans!!She needs to go to NM and get Sam back instead!!

Sam was much too kind, too honest and too good for that nasty "Newman Family ho"!!!

He was way too kind for her.. she used him and abused him then dumped him as soon as scummy adam showed her some interest..

Yes he was, Sam was a good man and way more than Sharon ever deserves.

#2843   2013/09/02 10:39AM
    pgl35

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote Bossier:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote hopey pix: I like the way you think Pretty Emerald!!ENOUGH ADAM!!Let Sharon alone Newmans!!She needs to go to NM and get Sam back instead!!

Sam was much too kind, too honest and too good for that nasty "Newman Family ho"!!!

He was way too kind for her.. she used him and abused him then dumped him as soon as scummy adam showed her some interest..

Sam wore jeans that fit. Sharon likes tight puke colored pants that glow in the dark......

LOL , so true lilpiggy..

#2844   2013/09/02 10:42AM
    hopey pix

I think Sam could hold his own with Sharon!She needs to see him in some real tight jeans!!And realize he's the man for her,not Adam!!He just needs another chance with her!!

#2845   2013/09/02 10:43AM
    pgl35

Quote hopey pix: HAPPY LABOR DAY,SAM-LOVERS!!Oh,I love this!!Sam is my favorite!!I want him back,and nothing can change my mind!!Sharon needs our New Mexico Hottie back NOW!!!NO MORE NEWMAN'S!!Sam has the bod to fill out those jeans for sure!!Sharon,stop being DUMB!!!CALL SAM TO COME TO GC AND HELP YOU DEAL WITH YOUR ILLNESS!!CALL SAM!!!(He treated her so well in NM!I loved them doing the dance "Lovin' Arms!!I'd love to see her doing it with him again!!Instead she wants more Newman abuse!What a putz she is!!)

Honeypix , I like Sam too..but not for Sharon. Why would you want him back with that Freak? He is way to kind hearted for that black hearted biotch. Yes bring him back , but not for the town ho! She would only tear his heart out and stomp on it like yesterdays trash. He deserves so much more than that. I would love for him to come back , but put him with someone who would love him , not use him!

#2846   2013/09/02 10:48AM
    Pretty Emerald

Content removed - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/02 12:52PM
    #2847   2013/09/02 10:56AM
    pgl35

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy: Sharon on today's US.......Studying for a blood test.......

Well when she takes the test, I am sure that it will be positive for all kinds of STD's!!!!! Sharon is such a disgusting pig! She is all about trying to get Nick to bang her now because Adam wants nothing to do with her "used cooter"! However, if Adam even looks at that brainless fool, she won't be able to get her panties off quick enough! What a loser Sharon is!

Sharon can't get her panties off quick enough for ANYONE..anytime now I expect her to be whoring herself out again at some bar if Nick doesn't give her what she wants soon.

You're absolutely right! Sharon will hump anything that is low enough for her to crawl to. It is just really sick the way that she will do ANYTHING for that Punk-b!tch Adam! She will throw her child away for a roll in the hay with Demon Adam. Sharon is such a weak and pathetic, used up cow! Everytime that she is on.....I throw up in my mouth a little. If she doesn't get her "pickle tickle" from Nick really soon.......she'll leave Faith with anybody....Nick, Avery, Summer, or the family dog. She will run over to the OTB bar and will be "catching all kinds of meat", then will blame someone/something else for being the putrid slag that she is!

Sharon will never own her ish! She is a big old ho and that is what drives her to do the things she does. Nothing more , nothing less. She has no idea what love is , just what's between her legs is all she knows, and that's all she's good for. She sucks as a mother , a wife , and a friend. She should just go stand on the street and give it out to any joe that will take it ..like the saying goes "you can't turn a wh-ore..." you know the rest!

#2848   2013/09/02 11:00AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote pgl35:
    Quote hopey pix: HAPPY LABOR DAY,SAM-LOVERS!!Oh,I love this!!Sam is my favorite!!I want him back,and nothing can change my mind!!Sharon needs our New Mexico Hottie back NOW!!!NO MORE NEWMAN'S!!Sam has the bod to fill out those jeans for sure!!Sharon,stop being DUMB!!!CALL SAM TO COME TO GC AND HELP YOU DEAL WITH YOUR ILLNESS!!CALL SAM!!!(He treated her so well in NM!I loved them doing the dance "Lovin' Arms!!I'd love to see her doing it with him again!!Instead she wants more Newman abuse!What a putz she is!!)

Honeypix , I like Sam too..but not for Sharon. Why would you want him back with that Freak? He is way to kind hearted for that black hearted biotch. Yes bring him back , but not for the town ho! She would only tear his heart out and stomp on it like yesterdays trash. He deserves so much more than that. I would love for him to come back , but put him with someone who would love him , not use him!

I'm in love with this post!!!!! I agree with every word! Amen pgl35!!!!!!!

#2849   2013/09/02 11:21AM
    pgl35

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote pgl35:

I'm in love with this post!!!!! I agree with every word! Amen pgl35!!!!!!!

Well , we are even then because I love ALL of your posts! Some days , your posts are the only thing that give me a good laugh! Our thoughts on Sharon are exactly the same..I think we share the same brain, lol

#2850   2013/09/02 12:20PM
    Soaps.com Admin

Vulgarity is not allowed. A warning has been sent for inappropriate content. Bans will result if this behavior continues.

« 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list